Permanent Chastity

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Permanent Chastity

Post by John R Starvele »

This is somthing that I think should be posted on this web site if nothing more for it intrest. Pemament Chastity was one of the heading on The Chastity Poatal web site with a link to Corrie Russell recovered web page. I was just going to place link here but the link no longer works. I found the page so fasinating I save the entire site and I will see if I can up load it as attachment. I also save each of the pictures separately if someone would like higher resoloution of any of the pictures.

The file refused to up load plan B. Copy and paste I will have to add the pic separately I was only allowed 3 pictures I will have to post as separate post the rest of the pictures sorry.

Corrie's Page

Hi, This is my page, to tell you a little about my history with Chastity.
How do I start?

I suppose the first thing I should describe, is my desire for piercings, I just had to have some!
Initially it was my nipples, then navel, tongue, more nipple piercings (at one stage I had three piercings in each nipple, although this is now down to one in each), facial (although these have now all been removed), but the real start was when my pussy got herself pierced!

It took a long time before I got my pussy pierced, mainly due to my anatomy, I have very small labia minor - which don't show, so the only place was my labia majora, given that this is a very thick area and in my case especially so, it was quite a serious undertaking, never-the-less I just had to do it.
So there I was with three piercings each side, and just for good measure eventually a vertical clit piercing.
Then chastity just started!

The initial chastity thing, was just padlocks through the pussy rings, mainly bondage play. Of course there was no real chastity here because the rings could easily be opened and the padlock, or pussy released.

However some careful purchases at B&Q and I had some padlocks which could go through my pussy directly (with a squeeze!) this really set us off, and soon I was sent to work, shopping etc. with my pussy padlock together - and no key!

This was such a turn-on all round, so the next stage beckoned. We settled on a Bernasco style chastity plate, this was a brass plate shaped to fit over my mound with a slit, through which my pussy-lips were drawn, and the three padlocks fitted, although in my case a set of chains supported the plate to my body
(so more like a Francesco de Carrerra style), these were not secure.

It was the infibulation which did that! (Sorry but I don't have a photo of this, however it was like the one here - mine was based upon this photo!)
Although this was great, it wasn't good for full time use, as it pinched terribly.
We therefore decided to go for a proper chastity belt.

This was when Hal owned & run tollyboy, so this had to be the choice, the result was I was now the proud wearer of a tollyboy, with fixed secondary shield (With the two rear chains, - this was before various styles were available).

I wore this all the time - when I could, the main problem was the secondary shield which was too bulky for jeans etc. and the front lock, which although small, did produce a bump which could not be hidden sometimes - in which case the CB had to be removed (generally it was back to padlocks through the pussy).
A second chastity belt was therefore needed!

Hal was either very ill, or had passed away at the time (I cannot remember the exact situation), in any case a Tollyboy was out of the question. The result was a home-made copy of my belt, however without the secondary shield, - see photo (left).

This became my most popular belt it was flat, comfortable, and very secure!
With this I could wear it 24-7 with almost any clothes, so this allowed me to expand my wardrobe!

The front lock was still an issue, and after several years of wear the chain (plated) started to rust - as it has on my tollyboy - it takes some years - but it happens!

We just had to replace them with a new belt.

After some soul searching, the decisions were made - The belt must be 100% grade 316 stainless steel which should then be hardened (quenching from red-hot) and shall be no lock. The belt shall be secured to my pussy using the piercings.

I attach some photos of the construction, and the design, again like the tollyboy it comprises a waist belt, front-plate, and chains to the rear. However in this case the front-plate is riveted to the belt, and the lock is actually a one-way set of latches. This works because the belt material (2 mm * 32 mm wide) has a centre slit cut out at one end, and at the other end the sides have been removed such that the resulting tang fits into the slit (see photo and drawing) a 0.9 mm back-plate completes the "lock".

Some new (3 mm thick) Bars and "buttons" were also made, three of these buttons are extended for the bars, which go between my pussy lips; whilst the forth has very deep holes for the clit ring; all the buttons have a 10 mm slot part, which allows the button to slip along the front slit in the chastity belt. (See photo - right) These bars & ring now go through my six piercing and clit piercing, and are then secured to the front! (see photo - left)
After the belt was partially manufactured, it was secured on - held by lots of electrical tape around the waist belt to ensure it would be OK, and after 2 months of continuous wear the belt was removed.

I was sent to have my pussy waxed - very embarrassing since the padlocks were placed back in for the visit (and painful)! The "latches" were cut into the tang, and then the belt re-fitted!

OK this is where I must admit it really hit me! - As the belt was clipped - both latches together I went cold! - Up to then, the belt could always be removed, now, it was secure around my waist and secured to my pussy & clit - to remove it would mean cutting through the belt somehow!

It's been just a few weeks since I have been secured, and it's fantastic.
I used to think I was secure with a normal chastity belt, but I knew the lock was the weak part, if I really wanted to get out a pair of mole-grips, or stiltsons on the lock would easily obtain a release - OK some superficial damage to the belt, but new pins etc. could fix that. Having looked at several belts & locks there really wasn't a really secure lock.

However now, I am absolutely secure, the "lock" is actually the most secure part, and the only way out is to cut through the waist-band at the rear - and that's 32*2 millimeters quench-hardened stainless steel! - so total destruction after some extreme difficulty in cutting!
My pussy also feels very secure - pinned to the front plate!!!!!!
Attachments
Home-Made_Dwg.jpg
Home-Made.jpg
Bernasco.jpg
John R Starvele

Re: Permanent Chastity

More of the pictures from the web site.

No one seems to know how long Corrie Permanent Chastity lasted or what happened to her.
Attachments
permsusbelt2a.jpg
permrubsus3.jpg
permbeltbuts.jpg
John R Starvele

More of Corrie's Pictures
Attachments
TB_Front_bound.jpg
Pussy_buttons.jpg
Pussy_buttons2.jpg
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Fascinating material. Thanks for sharing it. This girl were (is?) serious about chastity, I wonder what happened to her and her project.
lockherbelt

Post by lockherbelt »

Those are some great pictures! The hips are tapered in because of the extended belt wear and the belt seems to fit her like a hand in a glove.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Permanent chastity?

Wow. That, uhhh, hmmm, I suppose that takes a great deal of enthusiasm and dedication, as well as no regard for sexual release feelings.

Takes a special kind of woman to want permanent chastity.

I wonder if this is more fantasy than practicality. Honestly, I suppose it depends on the skillset and knowledge base of the woman, and what she has available to her to effect a release from that stainless steel panty prison.

If she really wanted to get out of that belt, there is always a dremel tool and a carbide burr to grind off those rivet tops and remove that coverplate. Even if it were somehow possible to TIG weld the stainless steel waistband together and front shield to it without getting severely burned, there is still hand shears. IF the belt is 14-16 gauge SS, there is always a Whitney punch and nibble a line of holes through the band...and if it is totally custom from an armorer where the waistband has a wire filled rolled edge on 14 ga. hardenable stainless steel...er, well, maybe then she'd be pretty screwed for destroying it to get out....

BUT, even "JAWS OF LIFE" at the local fire department can cut that!

"Permanent Chastity" is a mindset, psychological limiting barrier. I feel I have just shown that physical "permanent chastity" is just not feasible given dedication to purpose to get free.

Of course, all that depends on the woman getting access to these tools and knowing how to use them without harming herself. So even a flimsy stainless steel belt (like mine) becomes IMPOSSIBLE to remove if you are restrained and in a tool-free zone, or her hands are in those funny looking bondage mitten thingies. But what good is living that way???

Sorry for being cynical.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Although the way she has that plate doing "perma-chastity" is pretty flat!

I do like that bulge-free appeal. Clever design!!!
paullanky

Post by paullanky »

John R Starvele wrote:More of the pictures from the web site.

No one seems to know how long Corrie Permanent Chastity lasted or what happened to her.
A great shame as we all would have loved to have known how she went on :cry:
plunder100

Post by plunder100 »

I've spent some time making various piercing elements; I also made belts and experimental parts with Richard (Tollyboy) in the years when he was mostly living in Sheffield.

When I first found a page about Corrie (almost 16 years ago now) I kept some notes on it. The overall approach seems quite reasonable and viable. But I did wonder about the practicality & maintainance issues of this approach. In the end; these always determine the success or failure of a design.

Tollyboy moved on to Thong format belts and Drop Front designs over a decade ago. In recent times he has designed alternative solutions. I wonder if that would improve things for chastity users.
kevinchen
Sex: Belted Man

Post by kevinchen »

Loved Corrie's site! Any chance you could upload more contents?