TUBULAR LOCKS to retrofit female chastity belt

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: TUBULAR LOCKS to retrofit female chastity belt

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

virginitysaving wrote:Does it mean you had to cut innner thread of the post?
I believe Tollyboy lock serves as nut, not as screw.
Anyway, wouldn't be easier to weld down a nut to the waistband in place of post?
There ya go, virginitysaving! :twisted: You kept asking about tubular locks, well, there it is! Yes, it CAN be DONE on a Chinese chastity belt. It is a first class pain in the rear to do it too. But...doable. For someone with skill, that is. ;)

Good for Tollyboy! I did not buy Tollyboy locks for the reasons I've already told you now half dozen thirty times. You cannot purchase them. These tubular locks CAN BE PURCHASED, and for five bucks a pop, dont whine. They do the job of a tubular lock admirably with minimum projection and weight. YOU will not be able to destroy or defeat this tubular lockset.

I did this retrofit with what I had available. Clearly, I do not have a welder, huh??? :roll:
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:These tubular locks CAN BE PURCHASED, and for five bucks a pop, dont whine.
Indeed. I'm just wondering if it's possible to convert these tubular lock from screw to nut if you cut this extruded screw off and drill a hole. It might be less work.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Clearly, I do not have a welder, huh??? :roll:
How about a welding stick you can burn and weld?
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

I can't wait to get started on this mod.. luckily I have tools and skill. Woohoo!!

EDIT:

I just ordered my locks :D
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

ntysecrets;

If you run across any problems (which you will), email me and I'll help you through it. ;)

There is a trick to cutting that crescent in the washer. And I fabricated my own rivets for it, but if you find some, just modify hole size to match your rivet. Dont forget to countersink washer outside face to accept the peen material. You then grind flush so the lock base sits flatly.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

Got my locks today... most likely be working on it in a couple weeks :-)
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022