Hello

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
Blue Butt
Sex: Belted Man

Hello

Post by Blue Butt »

Hello,
I just see there is a belt man area on this forum so i registerd.

I am 40 year old man from France (sorry for my english) and i am interesting from chastity from a lot of years. I start with homemade belts but not very confortables.
Since a few years in discoverd it is easy to find chastity cages on Internet, an i thinked them more easy everyday but i returned to chastity belt since fews months (only at home, i wore cages at work)
I stop wearing chastity after meeting a girlfriend who a i did not have the time to speak chastity belt ... i start again to wearing the belt (i not supporting cages ...) and having lost 10 kg (breaking up end french confinement very hard for me), wearing the belt i more easy, i now wearing it all the day and try the night (this night i stop after 20 hours at 2 A.M ...awakened by a painful erection)
I now wearing blue black emperor chastity (chinese) an i am very interisting by cararra belt but expensive.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Hello

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Welcome and I hope that you are enjoying your belt wearing. Check out the posts by Wendy she has built her own belt out of stainless steel. She lives in the southern part of France.
Fitherin :D
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hi.

I am in the Centre of France. I am not experienced making male belts, but I assume it's not hard. You only need some materials and a welder.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Blue Butt
Sex: Belted Man

Post by Blue Butt »

hello Thank you for the welcoming.

I am from Northeast of France.

I think making male chastity is like for woman, the most complicated is find penis tube that does not hurt, when i make my chastity i use plumbing PVC tube but it is difficult to polish it very smooth.

My chinese chastity bet have same problem, the tubes aren't very smooth and after some day i have sometimes little injury. Like this day ... so i have make rapidly "intouchable' chastity without tube with sport shell (sorry if is not the good tranduction) and it is not so bad :D