Thighbands or vag. insert: You decide

You may select 1 option

View results

Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Added Security: Thighbands or vag. insert: You decide

Post by Tobbe »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:I'm not wearing thigh bands :D
I understand that you need them - with very short chain! :)
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I dunno, I'm not so sure I need those 8-)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:@jlrm:

Virginitysaving and I were arguing it out over thigh bands vs. inserts. She is a thigh band wearer type of gal, and I am an insert type of gal. Each of us believes that yes, thigh bands and vag inserts promote additional security on the chastity belt.

I just want more people to agree with me is all! LOL There, I sed it. hehehehe :oops:

oh well, let the poll decide!!! ;)
I'd hadn't heard of a vaginal plug being used to "add security" before. I'm wondering how many guys picking that option actually have security in mind ;)

P.S. How long are you finding that chinese vaginal plug to be wearable for anyway?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

gotsteel wrote:I'd hadn't heard of a vaginal plug being used to "add security" before. I'm wondering how many guys picking that option actually have security in mind ;)

P.S. How long are you finding that chinese vaginal plug to be wearable for anyway?
I ought to clarify:on a chinese florentine style chastity belt, the vaginal insert adds security to the belt.

Other styles, like my new solid rear strap, it is not needed, nor do I use an insert on it.

Truth be told, I am very tired of wearing a vag insert. (which is why I do not anymore) But as long as you can take it out once a day to wipe it down and douche every other day or so, it is wearable for prolonged periods. Prolonged = more than a week. I wore one about 3 weeks total (with time out and taking belt off for cleaning and hygiene regularly). I was pretty sore from wearing it, more of an ache and irritation. Something to experience, but not to endure without end.

After going through that experience, I would opt out of vaginal inserts, except maybe for a few hours or so for teasing and such
WestsideLady

Post by WestsideLady »

I kinda like thigh bands .. for one they kinda feel more secure when I wear them.. and I just like the feeling..LOL
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:After going through that experience, I would opt out of vaginal inserts, except maybe for a few hours or so for teasing and such
Pyra, thinking of going over to the thigh band side now? ;)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote:After going through that experience, I would opt out of vaginal inserts, except maybe for a few hours or so for teasing and such
Pyra, thinking of going over to the thigh band side now? ;)

NOPE!

I'm thinking of going to the NEITHER thigh bands OR vag insert side right now. :mrgreen:
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: I ought to clarify:on a chinese florentine style chastity belt, the vaginal insert adds security to the belt.
...I thought chastity belts were pretty much all florentine style?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chastity_b ... lt_designs
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Truth be told, I am very tired of wearing a vag insert... I wore one about 3 weeks total (with time out and taking belt off for cleaning and hygiene regularly). I was pretty sore from wearing it, more of an ache and irritation. Something to experience, but not to endure without end.

After going through that experience, I would opt out of vaginal inserts, except maybe for a few hours or so for teasing and such
Wow, I bet. I hadn't even considered using those plugs for long term wear on account of the chrome.

P.S. There was a user on lockmeup.com years ago who claimed that with sufficient use that muscle soreness ache would go away.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

gotsteel wrote: There was a user on lockmeup.com years ago who claimed that with sufficient use that muscle soreness ache would go away.
I can imagine that it goes over, but instead of chromium should be a plug in something more body-friendly materials. Too frequent use of Ben-Wa balls for the start muscle soreness down there. Get to feel like strong menstrual cramps! Therefore should not be used too frequently in the beginning. Instead, in short sessions until the muscles become accustomed to them.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

WestsideLady wrote:I kinda like thigh bands .. for one they kinda feel more secure when I wear them.. and I just like the feeling..LOL
How often do you wear them?