Discuss female chastity and chastity belts

Thighbands or vag. insert: You decide

You may select 1 option

View results

virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Re: Added Security: Thighbands or vag. insert: You decide

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: But not me. I like to be able to move about unimpeded.
Looks like wearing thighbands is your nightmare :D
MaitreZ
Sex: Male

Post by MaitreZ »

What about thighbands and vaginal insert ? :P

(I think I should stop fantasizing :mrgreen: )

Seriously, I think the anatomy of women is different for each. So as some like Pyra can support a plug (not too big of course !) and find this useful to increase frustration and prevent some movements of the belt, others perhaps could not. And there are people like Virginity for which the plug is not suitable because they don't like the idea of having something inside.

Thighbands are pretty to see but a little less to wear. But I understand that Virginitysaving feel the need to be more protected, and there really is not much else (to my knowledge) that thighbands to improve the effectiveness of women belts.
And maybe Virginitysaving like the idea of having her movements slightly restrained ? Ok it looks like a bdsm trip, but a chastity belt itself looks like a weird device to vanilla people.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

MaitreZ wrote:What about thighbands and vaginal insert ? :P

Thighbands are pretty to see but a little less to wear. But I understand that Virginitysaving feel the need to be more protected, and there really is not much else (to my knowledge) that thighbands to improve the effectiveness of women belts.
And maybe Virginitysaving like the idea of having her movements slightly restrained ? Ok it looks like a bdsm trip, but a chastity belt itself looks like a weird device to vanilla people.

Well said, MaitreZ. I nominate Virginitysaving to wear the thigh bands. I'll be a martyr and take the insert. :D

Funny how "vanilla" people are the ones who use chastity belts the most...and the reason why you don't hear about them is because it is very hush hush and the women do not showcase their belts or tell people they wear one. Actually, it is pretty crass to do that unless you are modeling it for a profile picture or a kink smut site. :twisted:

It is also funny how quickly vanilla men latch onto their woman wearing a chastity belt before they will any other "kink" item, such as collars, leashes and that whole truckload of gear.

----------------------------------

Hey, Virginitysaving...while you wear thigh bands....wanna play tennis? :D
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

MaitreZ wrote: But I understand that Virginitysaving feel the need to be more protected
No, I don't. Pyra does.
Pyra Gorgon wrote:
Hey, Virginitysaving...while you wear thigh bands....wanna play tennis? :D
I would play tennis even without a belt :)
MaitreZ

Post by MaitreZ »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
MaitreZ wrote:What about thighbands and vaginal insert ? :P

Well said, MaitreZ. I nominate Virginitysaving to wear the thigh bands. I'll be a martyr and take the insert. :D
It's very brave of you. :mrgreen:
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Funny how "vanilla" people are the ones who use chastity belts the most...and the reason why you don't hear about them is because it is very hush hush and the women do not showcase their belts or tell people they wear one. Actually, it is pretty crass to do that unless you are modeling it for a profile picture or a kink smut site. :twisted:
Well I don't think that people who wear a chastity belt can still be called "vanilla people", but you right they are not necessarily über-bdsm fans. Let's call them "vanilla and spice people" ?
You right too about a lot of people would never speak about their sexual life on the net. So there is certainly more belts wearers than we can see. But internet is useful for democratizing our practices.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: It is also funny how quickly vanilla men latch onto their woman wearing a chastity belt before they will any other "kink" item, such as collars, leashes and that whole truckload of gear.
I'm on the opposite side: start with usual kink items, and then discovering belts. So I try to take my girlfriend to the world of chastity. To you or me it may seem strange that a belt can be daunting... even with a pink silicone coating. ;)
So no thighbands for now, but I vote for it.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Hmmm, I need to get more insert lovers to vote. Seems thigh bands are winning. Ugh.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Thight(band) is the right :D
I think it's easier to imagine wearing thigh bands than inserting something. Of course, complicates the access to her private parts, but it´s more a punishment or to prevent someone to wear pants.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
MaitreZ

Post by MaitreZ »

Tobbe wrote:Thight(band) is the right :D
I think it's easier to imagine wearing thigh bands than inserting something. Of course, complicates the access to her private parts, but it´s more a punishment or to prevent someone to wear pants.
Thanks, I forgot to mention this important function. ! :twisted:

(I might add that thighbands make coffee too, but Pyra will say that I'm exaggerating somewhat :mrgreen: )
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

LOL MaitreZ!!!

You and Tobbe are too evil for your own good!

Yeah, thigh bands are punishment. I agree there. But what about us sweet girls that dont wear pants al the time? I wear skirts and dresses usually (unless it is cold outside, then its leggings) so why punish a woman with thigh bands?

Isn't being denied orgasms enough?!?! ;)
jlrm

Post by jlrm »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Hmmm, I need to get more insert lovers to vote. Seems thigh bands are winning. Ugh.
If you did not want thigh bands to win, why did you even offer the option?

They are obviously much less conveniant and harder to hide for everyday's life, but if I was to do a photoshoot, thigh bands would definitely be the option.
Another Profile of mine: https://fetlife.com/users/1519081