New member, anyone around?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
PetGirl
Sex: Female

New member, anyone around?

Post by PetGirl »

Is anyone still active on this forum?
I am a little newer to chastity but am currently locked up by my boyfriend most of the time. It was my idea and he is finally getting more and more into it and enforcing it on me more strictly. Hoping for an outlet to discuss my experiences that is going to be less creepy than Reddit.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: New member, anyone around?

Post by fitherin »

Hello and welcome. I trust that you are enjoying your new found interest. Please share your thoughts and feelings.Maybe a description of the belt that you are locked in. Any questions you want to ask? About hygeine and comfort issues

Fitherin :D
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Your initiative to wear the belt for your man is a declaration of loyalty above and beyond mere consent to sex.
cmb1

Post by cmb1 »

a few here but can be a bit slow , there are groups on fetlife and a few irc servers
NotYourSister

Post by NotYourSister »

I'm here and newly into this also. Just wore my belt for the first time yesterday after a lengthy wait for it to come in the mail! In my case, it was also my idea, but my boyfriend's into it. I'm interested in your experiences with where this goes in your relationship.
PetGirl

Post by PetGirl »

Glad there are some people on here to chat with.

To me wearing a CB is integral with being submissive. Even outside of a sex or discipline scene I am still under his control and at his mercy.

I feel turned on a lot of the time when belted but since I can't pleasure myself, i am forced to channel my sexual energy into serving him... giving blowjobs, tolerating pain more easily, etc.
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

Hi, Welcome.
The site does go long periods without postings. I hope you will do something about that and may be inspirational for us. I monitor the site once a week sometime more often but I do not make many comments. I started reading the site for guidance in my Science Fiction writing.
John R Starvele
NotYourSister

Post by NotYourSister »

I'm having a rich experience of submission, but I intend it to be only in the sexual realm and not extend outward into other parts of our relationship--but I do appreciate that I can let it inspire me to focus on his needs in other areas, not just sex. I'm curious what's going to happen if we end up getting in a fight. Will it feel particularly bad? Or will I just accept it as my own choice unrelated to the situation? I've told him if he ever starts getting abusive, out it goes.

I had worn my belt for one day before getting my period and having to take a break. So frustrating! But I learned quickly that I am experiencing the psychological aspect even when it's off. These past two days back in it (adding one hour per day), I'm having some frustrations on the comfort aspect. It's not terrible, but I need to get this "more right". A little pinching, a little feeling like my butt's falling asleep, a little tightness on my hip, a little resting a little lower in front than seems ideal. Discomfort takes away from the experience of longing I'm trying to have.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

"A little pinching, a little feeling like my butt's falling asleep, a little tightness on my hip, a little resting a little lower in front than seems ideal. Discomfort takes away from the experience of longing I'm trying to have."

You must adjust the belt! Try first to bend a little at a time and test if it gets better.
If it presses against any nerve on your butt, it can be so, and you must get it better. Now I don't know what belt you wear. If it is an adjustable belt with screws, try to adjust it to be a bit longer at the crotch area and smaller in the waist.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
PetGirl

Post by PetGirl »

It can be difficult to enjoy the feelings of frustration and submission if the belt is hurting.

Currently I have managed to stay belted for the past week, but with supervised breaks here and there. I can wear it overnight and love how I wake up feeling owned and horny and ready to serve, from the first moment.

Do others get teased and edged or allowed to orgasm by their partners? Or do some of you have to endure endless complete denial?

One of my fantasies is complete clit denial and to be only used anally, but my partner likes to tease me and play with my pussy too much. He makes me cum only when he feels like it.