Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Jen
Sex: Female

Re: Question about chastity belt

Post by Jen »

Yes hope mistress will choose a thong belt
Stop menstru seem effectively a good thing
Is it safe ?

Even if I’m fully volunteer to be put in permanent chastity, and I engaged myself to make all the necessary for be able to wear the full kit in a permanent way with no complain I’m a little bit stress about all that
Of course that with be great with mistress but I think about how that will be with everything else, family, colleagues, friends, for activities, sport gym pool beach ...

See you
Jen
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Yes hope mistress will choose a thong belt
I hope you can get what you want.

Stop menstru seem effectively a good thing
Is it safe ?

It has been practiced for many years and is considered safe.

Of course that with be great with mistress but I think about how that will be with everything else, family, colleagues, friends, for activities, sport gym pool beach ...
It's a form of lifestyle you learn to accept and show respect to the concept of chastity by willingly joining the locked sisterhood.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Jen

Post by Jen »

Ok so I should go to see the doctor and just ask about progestogen injection ?

Yes it’s clear I will have to learn the lifestyle. And I’m really proud for choosing to join the locked sisterhood
On me to make all the necessary for be able to stay locked as long as possible in all situations with no exceptions

See you
J’en
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Ok so I should go to see the doctor and just ask about progestogen injection ?
I do not know what it is like where you live, but probably should you go to a doctor, nurse, sexual health clinic or family planning clinic.
Jen

Post by Jen »

Ok, will see that because will be very better this way
I thank you, very a lot for all your reply
So bad seem you are alone on this forum.

See you
Jen
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

No, I'm not alone here. ;) :) :D :shock: 8-) :?
A lot of visitors each day, but not so much discussions between members.
It's something I would like more of.
Now there are a lot of questions that have already been answered and maybe that makes it a little quiet here?

Something you may not have thought of is hair!
It's not good to have hair, if you will be sure to get real clean, without taking off the belt.
If the belt is removed regularly, shaving and waxing work fine, but for a longer period of time a more permanent solution is necessary.
Jen

Post by Jen »

Yes. Of course you’re not alone. it was a joke 😉

No hair seem obvious here.

For now with mistress we try to rule when I will should be in full kit chastity (collar, bra, belt, tight bands, wrist and ankles )
And when I will be allow to remove some part.
Perhaps we will make a poll about.
Mistress really want me in the full kit as much as possible but not go too far either, specially with friends family, colleagues

See you
Jen
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I think both you and your Mistress are interested to use the full kit, but do not hurry.
You must be used to do everyday things and move "freely" in only your chastity belt before other things are added!
Jen

Post by Jen »

Yes, we know the training will be certain,
The idea here is not to determine what to wear during the training period, but planning rules for when I will get used to wearing it all.
It is to have a perfect vision of what I am getting into and not to have unpleasant surprises
Before we start to be permanently locked down we both want all the rules to be known and accepted.

See you
Jen
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Well, I think 2 continuous months locked are possible but very hard, even for most trained girls. After 30 days, a deep shower and shaving were overdue, and I had a lot of marks to care from my belt. I will never recommend anyone to try such a challenge.
Trying to be locked for 2 months after only 8 months of training, you are very optimistic. This sounds unrealistic.
Even if you are crazy enough to try, you must ALWAYS have an emergency key at home. If you ever have a problem and you don't have any key, destroying the belt will be the only option.

If you get weekly cleaning breaks (healing, showering and shaving), I am sure you can be locked forever, as long as those breaks are done properly.

Wearing a chastity belt-bra-collar didn't change how I am dressed. I kept my shorts, dresses and skirts. For cold weathers, I wore tights. I only had to give up wearing catsuits during my challenges.

Swimming is not hard. A 1-piece swimsuit covers everything.

My last challenge (in the Heart Belt) was performed during "programming" courses. My workmates eventually found out I wore a chastity belt (not to mention it shows up accidentally when I lie down on the grass, we had lunch in the garden near our office). They didn't pay attention. Nevertheless, I live in France. According to where you live, people may be more tolerant or more narrow-minded.

My belts have anal hole. I feel they are safer and better for hygiene than thongs.

As far as the model is concerned, I would recommend My-Steel. The belt I feel the best with is my Heart Belt (self-made). It is only metal, much more comfortable with sweat, and I don't have the problem of pesky silicon lining coming off.

Few tips when you are belted:
1) Always have a bottle of oil with you. The best I have found is a mix of sweet almond and shea butter.
2) Always have a syringe and a tiny pot (a cap of Nutella jar is perfect). After peeing, you can rinse the urinal holes with the syringe.
3) Never spend 24 h without an access to emergency keys.
4) If you feel anything wrong (strong pain, darkened skin, deep marks or wounds), open the belt immediately and check what is wrong. Never believe "this is harmless", these damages can become really bad.
5) Don't overestimate your stamina to wear the belt for long. Not only you will be disappointed, you will also risk serious damages if you try going too far at once.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html