Question about chastity belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
NotYourSister
Sex: Female

Re: Question about chastity belt

Post by NotYourSister »

Wendy wrote: 16 Sep 2020, 22:57
My belts have anal hole. I feel they are safer and better for hygiene than thongs.
Wendy, I'm interested to hear you say that about hygiene, because I had been thinking that would be the case, but my first experiences with my first belt have me rethinking it.

My issue is that I tend to get a lot of diarrhea (nothing to do with the belt, I just always do). I was really disappointed in how difficult it was to clean up the first time it happened in the belt (with the rear hole). Trying to clean up inside the belt, inside the hole and around it (keeping in mind there is a lining too) seemed to take me about 15 minutes and felt kind of like a diaper change (I used about 10 wipes that then had to go in the trash). Not sexy!

So I was wondering if I would have better luck with the cable. It would get dirty every time, but it seems like it could potentially be much easier to wipe down.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I had a clever trick to clean: I fill a basin of soapy water and I sit in it.

Not having lining on my Heart Belt makes it much more hygienic and better for long term wearing. All my belts have a big hole and properly aligned with the anus. I never had any problem.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
PetGirl

Post by PetGirl »

You can get something called a sitz bath from a pharmacy, its meant for soaking your behind.

However a lot of people do seem to advocate for the cable style, with what you are describing it could be worth trying. If the cable is just loose enough to slide to the side, and then even if the cable does get dirty it would be easy to clean.

I have an inexpensive bidet attachment on my toilet that helps a lot too.
NotYourSister

Post by NotYourSister »

I've realized I could remove the liner from the rear portion of my belt without causing myself any discomfort, so that's what I'm trying today. Then I can try some of these other cleaning suggestions like the bath/basin (would that just be placed on top of the closed toilet?) or the bidet hose. If all else fails I can consider other belts. I already have an idea of what I'd like to try next--the Fancy Steel hybrid belt. 8-)
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

When needed, my basin is put in the shower. I can easily fill it then empty it. If I spill water, it doesn't go on the floor.

The Fancy Steel hybrid belt doesn't appeal me at all. I never considered leather as a good component for chastity belts because of sweat and water. This is just my point of view, I only trust metal chastity belts.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

I agree with Wendy! Leather are not good for chastity use.
Better with most parts of the chastity belt in stainless steel and as few parts as possible.
No liner on the waist band like Neosteel Masterpiece is a good way to make a perfect belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Jen

Post by Jen »

Hi all

So thank you for all your reply and advises
Wear a belt is very hot and exciting. It’s very easy to fantasizing about how long we will be able to stay locked
So I greatly appreciate this reality check on what is reasonable to expect to be able to do. Thank again
Wendi (I’m French) I’m a real fan ;)
Yes it’s planed I keep a safe key in a sealed envelope for emergency. We saw a belt with emergency key incorporate with a seal directly on the belt. What you think about
So like seem will be impossible locked a full 2 months mistress look for waterproof connected padlocks
Seem a good option

See you all
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Having the key in a sealed envelop is enough. I don't like having the key directly in the belt.
Jen

Post by Jen »

Hi Wendy

I saw in another post you not recommend start in premium belt, why ?

Jen
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

This is just a question of price. If you start with a prenium belt and you realise you don't like it (not adjusted properly, bad shapes or whatever), you waste a lot of money.