Sex: Female

Question about chastity belt

Post by Jen »

Hi all

Very nice to find that forum
I have a lot of questions about chastity belt
For introduce myself
I’m Jenny a 25 years old girl in a D/s relationship
My mistress will have to go out of the house very regularly now for work, and want put me in a chastity belt when she’s away. That could be some days, like some weeks
She want me locked each time she’s out
She plan to train me to be used to wear it as long and as often possible with the final objectif to be able to wear it practically permanently (unlock only for hygiene and mistress’s pleasure )
My questions are very basic
What is the best model for extended wear (some weeks without be unlock)
It’s is realistic to think be able to be use enough being locked a full 2 months (no unlock) with only 8 months training ?
Mistress want a full kit, collard, bra, belt, thighs band (only belt in permanent wearing )
Any one here should wear this ?
How is on long term ? hygiene, hide it (specially summer )
Well hope this forum will be able to help me about all my interrogations.
It’s a new life who will be about to start

See you
Jen
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Question about chastity belt

Post by Tobbe »

Hi Jen and welcome to BG!

What is the best model for extended wear (some weeks without be unlock)
Always a measured from the major manufacturers. Neosteel, My-Steel, Tollyboy, Fancysteel...But start with a adjustable you can adjust to fit right and then you also get the measures for a manufactured after your body.

It’s is realistic to think be able to be use enough being locked a full 2 months (no unlock) with only 8 months training ?
Yes! You train your body with one more hour each day and adjust the belt to fit your body correct. After one or two months you will be ready for longer times belted.

Mistress want a full kit, collard, bra, belt, thighs band (only belt in permanent wearing )
Any one here should wear this ?

Most wear only the chastity belt, but have thigh bands to make it harder to reach under the belt. Now is a correct fitted belt enough to make it safe, but thigh bands can also be worn to make it impossible to wear pants!
Collar can be worn 24/7 and chastity bra if the wearer can get climax when playing with her nipples. But a chastity belt has as its main task to prevent penetration. If it also prevent climax, it is a bonus!

How is on long term ? hygiene, hide it (specially summer )
You learn to dress right with a darker body under your clothes. Take showers to be clean and have a little plastic bottle with water or wet wipes when you not at home and have to go to the bathroom. Tankini bathing suits at the beach and light summer dress at hot days.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Jen

Post by Jen »

Very very very thank you Tobbe

That help me a lot
Thigh bands and bra could be wear on extended time too ?
Specially the summer ?
It’s planed (if able to endure) to pass the next summer locked for 2 full months (mistress have to go away) with no unlock at all !
She would like at minimum the belt of course but if possible the bra is something she really would like too and ideally with the tigh bands. But will already be hard to hide belt and bra the summer so thigh bands .... specially at the beach
I know I will pass a lot of time in the full kit soon. But how is in the everyday life. In public. At work. ....

See you
Jen
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Thigh bands and bra could be wear on extended time too ?
Yes, but thigh bands limited your possibility to walk in stairs and can get marks on your thighs if you walk longer distances or wear them for a long time.
Specially the summer ?
In summer a chastity bra can be to hot to wear! Some drill small holes to make it more ventilated, but still it restricts your breathing and harder to hide under clothes.

It’s planed to pass the next summer locked for 2 full months with no unlock at all !
She would like at minimum the belt of course but if possible the bra is something she really would like too and ideally with the tigh bands. But will already be hard to hide belt and bra the summer so thigh bands .... specially at the beach
I know I will pass a lot of time in the full kit soon. But how is in the everyday life. In public. At work. ....

I think it will be to hard for you to wear more than the belt for that long time.
You can hide the belt and bra under your clothes. Dress in loose-fitting clothes and preferably patterned and layer upon layer, to hide what you have underneath.
Maybe you can agree that you only wear bras and bands during certain times? It is always possible to have a separate lock for each part and some type of time lock, where the keys are stored. Pictures of you dressed correctly can then be sent to your Mistress, when you have the keys stored in safe.
Jen

Post by Jen »

Hi tobbe

That seem to me a good compromise
Stay locked on my belt and add bra and tight bands at request with pics to prove I’m well locked after put the key in the safe.
A very good option. Hope that will please mistress too

I’m sorry for asking but I’m very new in all of this
But like I said, after be use to, the goal of mistress is to have me locked in my belt permanently.
I read a lot of stuff about permanent chastity but at my level I can’t really make the difference between fantasy and reality
So in reality how long, you think I could be stay locked permanently without be unlock even for hygiene ?
Days, weeks, months,... more longer ?
For the girls locked too, what is your longest period without being unlock ?

See you Jen
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Keep asking until you feel knowledgeable and prepared for chastity.

So in reality how long, you think I could be stay locked permanently without be unlock even for hygiene ?
Best way to get a good hygien if the belt and you will be proper cleaned after 7 -10 days.
It is possible to go longer, but then you have to use a hand shower twice a day and also after you poo.

For the girls locked too, what is your longest period without being unlock ?
WendyWarrior had one of her belt on and unlocked for 30 days!
Jen

Post by Jen »

You’re so nice very thank you

So stay in the belt 2 full months without be unlock is not really feasible
I’m able to take as many showers as necessary for hygiene, it’s not a problem
Poo is the next question I have.
What belt is better for long term, comfort, hygiene, efficiency ( mistress want me unable to play wit my ass too): Back wired or with hole ?

Will have some questions about not glam stuff: the needs menstru, ...

See you
Jen
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

What belt is better for long term, comfort, hygiene, efficiency ( mistress want me unable to play wit my ass too): Back wired or with hole ?
I prefer wire as it can be tighter and more hard for others to see.
You can take the wire a bit to the side with your fingers or use a small rope or cable in a loop around the wire when you poo.

Will have some questions about not glam stuff: the needs menstru, ...
Best to "stop" menstruation with a progestogen injection every three months.
https://www.contraceptionchoices.org/co ... /injection
Jen

Post by Jen »

Great. I prefer too, back wire belt
I think it’s more confortable than a Back hole Who push away permanently the buttock And I prefer the look too

Well I never heard about injections for stop menstru
Thank you.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I think you will look great in a "thong" style belt.

For long time without opening the belt, it is probably wisest to stop menstruation.