MEN: How long do you want your woman locked?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts

MEN: How long do you want to keep your woman locked in a chastity belt?

You may select 1 option

View results

Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

MEN: How long do you want your woman locked?

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

This poll is for the menfolk who like using female chastity on their women. (or they fantasize about doing that)

Simple questions. Please be realistic in your answer. Your answers may or may not shed light on why so many women love the idea of chastity belt wearing but fear to do so. (Opening "Pandora's Box" phobia.)

Comments are welcome too.

THIS POLL IS FOR THE MEN. Ladies, please abstain from voting.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: MEN: How long do you want your woman locked?

Post by Tobbe »

Of course, the woman wear my chastity belt at all times, except when I want to play with her. :twisted:
Once she got used to it, there is no problem for her. She hardly notice it´s on, during the day and never tempted to play with herself or flirting with others. Therefore, she is horny, when I come home and I get a cuddly woman.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

I stated my position in Effects of the Chastity Belt and Their Implications. So long as M'Lady and I are alone together in protected space, if she requests release, there is no reason not to grant the request. M'Lady wears the Belt when she and I are spatially separate.

To the contrary of disesteeming M'Lady's masturbation, I view it as an unconditionally good thing: Women who masturbated frequently as adolescents, become orgasmic in coitus earlier and easier than do women who did not masturbate in adolescence. (In the [now dead-file] novel I was trying to construct, I postulated the Concubine's Rule, in which, if M'Lady Concubine masturbated in her Guardian's sight, he is to interpret that as nothing less than an exact one-for-one straight-across non-verbal equivalent of a polite verbal request from her that he take her forthwith.) Indeed, I esteem it a superior virtue of infibulation that the Lady with the padlock correctly placed to prevent unauthorized coitus is none the less able to masturbate while the infibulating padlock remains locked in place.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:THIS POLL IS FOR THE MEN. Ladies, please abstain from voting.
:P
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:So long as M'Lady and I are alone together in protected space, if she requests release, there is no reason not to grant the request. M'Lady wears the Belt when she and I are spatially separate.
I agree with this. There is no need for a chastity belt to be worn 24/7/365 just for the sake of wearing it. It can safely be removed when not needed.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Is there a downside if she does not wear the chastity belt for most of the time. All boring discussions about WHY she should have the chastity belt on now, in another occasion she did not need to use it. This is why I believe that, (in all cases at the beginning,) the chastity belt must be worn all the time.

It´s best, when she by own initiative takes the chastity belt on, because she feels nude when it´s not.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
lockherbelt

Post by lockherbelt »

In a fantasy world, I'd want to keep her locked in a chastity belt permently, never to attain orgasm again! I would subject her to intensive, daily doses of orgasm tease and denial.

In the real world, it doesn't work like that. One must consider the physical, emotional and psychological effects of wearing the belt long term. Hygiene must be maintained, of course. I would also like to take her out on dates with her being pantiless and wearing a very short dress or skirt.

She probably needs 2-3 orgasms per year.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

If I wanted sex with her, then first option, obviously..

If I didn't, then last option, permanently!
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Greatcornbow wrote:If I wanted sex with her, then first option, obviously..

Then what is the point of chastising her, Greatcornbow?

If you have no interest in her, why bother at all? Save your money on a chastity device and do something productive, like investing in derivative markets or something. LOL! :P
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
Greatcornbow wrote:If I wanted sex with her, then first option, obviously..

Then what is the point of chastising her, Greatcornbow?

If you have no interest in her, why bother at all? Save your money on a chastity device and do something productive, like investing in derivative markets or something. LOL! :P
All sorts of possible reasons. Control.

I might have an interest in her for reasons other than wanting her for sex for myself.