The lock on her back!

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Re: The lock on her back!

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: I used a old Neosteel chastity belt measuring kit to take measurements off of bottom edge of the nylon & velcro waistband.
Did you wear Neosteel before? :roll:
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

no.

someone gave me the measuring kit belt. it is missing pieces, all I have is the velcro nylon waistband and the two chain measurement straps. Missing the crotch strap on it.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: someone gave me the measuring kit belt. it is missing pieces, all I have is the velcro nylon waistband and the two chain measurement straps. Missing the crotch strap on it.
I didn't know that such measurement kit is presented in everyone's toolbox like ruler, etc.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

now you know.

go get one and put in your toolbox. :P
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97

Give your experiment the fairest possible chance by doing the measurements R I G H T, rather than ("as-if" or "seemingly") "overnight. Our Arabic fellow Earth-walkers have a saying, "Speed comes from Shaitan." We Westerners mirror that with "Haste makes waste."
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97

Give your experiment the fairest possible chance by doing the measurements R I G H T, rather than ("as-if" or "seemingly") "overnight. Our Arabic fellow Earth-walkers have a saying, "Speed comes from Shaitan." We Westerners mirror that with "Haste makes waste."
Good point, Mr.Pinkerton.

I measured myself 3 times each on the measurements and averaged them. I'll take them again 2 days from now and 5 days too. My weight fluctuates on a 5-7 day cycle.

Could do a 4th measure @ 8-9 days too. Average them all and that ought to be a very fair measurement set!
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

If Richard Davies can ever spare time to contribute here (Currently he seems permanently preoccupied by Tollyboy's move to Australia.), he can describe his experiment with a lock in back.

Belts known actually to be used, which had their locks in back, were the Carrara/Palazzo Ducale specimen (15th Century), the 1904 Maison Mathieu and 1930 Allen & Hanbury masturbation sheilds.
Attachments
Purportedsly used bt Francesco Carrara with one of his mistressed
Purportedsly used bt Francesco Carrara with one of his mistressed
Palazzo Ducale.jpg (26.82 KiB) Viewed 5628 times
Allen & Hanbury (English) 1930
Allen & Hanbury (English) 1930
anti8690.jpg (7.04 KiB) Viewed 5628 times
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

My only concern (now contemplating this after wearing a solid rear strap model for some hours on end) would be the pressure exerted on the spinal column from the lumpiness of the lock back there. IT would make laying on the back uncomfortable to the point of not being doable. This could severely interefere with sleep patterns.

Interfering with sleep patterns will lead to lethargy, lack of motivation, irritability, change in circadian rthythm cycles, etc. I would not feel any of that is worth the bonus of having a lock on the back as opposed to a lock on front.

Now if a lock could be FLAT and not impose a lumpy profile...then the rear lock would be great!
paullanky

Post by paullanky »

Pyra, Beautiful Lady i look forward to you tesing out this belt when it is made, we are all waiting with excited eagerness to see how you test drive it :mrgreen:
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:I think you two men have a great idea.

What about a lock like the one on my chinese chastity belt? The blocking pin lock is an excellent choice, and I know firsthand that even if you pick the cylinder, you still cannot extract the tensioned pin withou the key acting as an extraction wrench.

You get a belt made like that and I'll product test it for ya. ;)
Actually Pyra you can fairly easily remove then cylinder lock if you pick the lock without a key.Simply remove that small gold coloured disk in the centre of the block.It is only a very thin trade mark.You then simply attack the cylinder lock assembly withe something to slide the lock assemby out of the block,of course this depends how much pressure is on it.It will then with a little persuasion slide out.The other way to get out of that style lock is undo the cap head screw (allen head screw) on the back of the lock that retains the locking post.The entire lock then more or less falls off.
Lizza