The lock on her back!

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: The lock on her back!

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Lizza wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote:I think you two men have a great idea.

What about a lock like the one on my chinese chastity belt? The blocking pin lock is an excellent choice, and I know firsthand that even if you pick the cylinder, you still cannot extract the tensioned pin withou the key acting as an extraction wrench.

You get a belt made like that and I'll product test it for ya. ;)
Actually Pyra you can fairly easily remove then cylinder lock if you pick the lock without a key.Simply remove that small gold coloured disk in the centre of the block.It is only a very thin trade mark.You then simply attack the cylinder lock assembly withe something to slide the lock assemby out of the block,of course this depends how much pressure is on it.It will then with a little persuasion slide out.The other way to get out of that style lock is undo the cap head screw (allen head screw) on the back of the lock that retains the locking post.The entire lock then more or less falls off.
Lizza
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am REALLY beginning to like you, Lizza!!! :D

See everyone??? Us women DO know a thing or three about tools and figuring out stuffs!

Okay, very true, Lizza. My lil golden medallion fell off too at day 3 of wear and I had to epoxy it back. I was surprised to find what you did: the top of the locking post.

And I was already aware of the security issues of the (think it was 4 mm) allen screw that held the locking post to bracket.
I was also aware of the security and comfort/fit issues of the whole main locking system at CFW (center front waistband)

Here is what I did:
#1. Reglued the lil medallion with epoxy Only way to remove it now is by destroying the lil king faced piece of foil thin material. Don't want to do that, so I most likely would try and avoid doing that. My "lil kingie face" I kinda like and it would be impossible to get a replacement part for that.

#2. Filled the allen screw head with epoxy after using red Loctite threadlocker on it. (be sure to get the cut out for brass pin exactly right first)

#3. Added a rubber spacer between the locking block and on top of the front shield tab when all 3 pieces are put onto the mainpost. This tightens up the locking block and prevents wiggling or slop. I got my bellyfat pinched once as the waistband pieces came away from the bracket due to slopping vertical fit of the whole thing. The rubber spacer pad prevents that from happening. Kinda hard to cut a nice round hole in the rubber, but I did it good enough. (the rubber was like 2 mm thick stuff off a bicycle seat bracket spacer filler-upper thingie. Dunno what its technical name is)

So my locking block is TIGHT, in order for me to extract the pin, even with key, I have to use a free hand to compress the rubber, when trying to pick I need an extra hand.

The brass blocking pin is really easy to pick. (if you know how to pick a lock, they are super easy peasy)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

Hmmm THAT retaining screw.
Nooooo don't epoxy it, during your battle to get out of the belt (ha ha) you WILL find anything to get that glue out! Here's what you do.I personally used a step drill, but any drill bit about the same size as THAT cap head allen screw will do.Just GRIND it away in a circular motion, remove all the flats on each side of screw socket,the idea being if you try and put an allen key in the hole and you try AND escape! you cant.the aLlen key will have nothing to locate into.You WONT be able to undo that screw for love or money!.You will be stuck.I say all this cos if YOU can get the belt off by undoing that screw................so can anyone else.Maybe its meant as an "emergency escape"? I don't know, just seems silly leaving it like that.
Yes Pyra I seem to like you to.

Lizza
Larrup
Sex: Male

Post by Larrup »

It's all about real security.

Grinding off the flat sides of the allen screw is a great idea. You could also grind off just the the head of the allen screw.

You also need to keep the locked girl away from grinding wheels, so she can't grind off the whole head and escape.
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

Ahhhhhh But
The allen screw is countersunk.Soooooo you cant actually grind it off! I meant in my funny little way,,just use any means to round of that cap head socket so using an allen key is futile.Not only that,but if you remove the head, then the locking post will simply no longer be attached to the lock post bracket,so that idea would not work. I am sure you know what I mean, I am not very good at putting it in words.

Yesssss security,most important for the wearer of the belt.A lady would like to feel safe inside a belt,any "easy" way of getting out of it, would be counter productive.

Of course the ultimate way would be to simply TIG weld the screw to the bracket.

Lizza
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

I've always thought this - lock at the back. Far better security - even with a key unlocking could be a problem....

Hadn't thought of Pyra's Chinese locking method though.

Nice one tobbe!

Here's hoping....
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Since no manufacturer shown interest, I have begun to build a stainless steel chastity belt with the lock in the back.

Will be a prototype to be tested, and then we'll know if the idea is just as good in reality.

It is running slow, but will be finished after the summer! No problem finding stainless steel. However, more difficult to find silicone liner and lock parts that works to a chastity belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

Tobbe wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote:I think you two men have a great idea.

What about a lock like the one on my chinese chastity belt? )
A good idea Pyra. This lock is narrow and easily hidden under clothing. Even difficult to open without a key. When I get your measurements? :mrgreen:

HMMMMMMMMMM
I think that should be "pressured pin" as there are forces acting upon it at 90 degrees to it.
Tension would imply that it is being compressed or stretched along it's axis.
Haw Haw Haw!!
:lol:

Lizza
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Yah, well, Tobbe already has a guinea pig for the new belt: ME! :D

I am looking forward to a "Tobbeboy" chastity belt! (based on the Tollyboy design I am thinking.)

Oh yeah, there is going to be a LOT of reviewing and such happening then!

Hurry up and lock me up, Tobbe. :P

(I bet I am soooo gonna regret saying that....)
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Pyra
I am watching this development with great interest. Being the owner of a Tollyboy belt and occasional wearer of same , I discovered that this belt that has a rear thong rather than a solid band has a cable anchor point in the rear middle of the waist band. I am fortunate in some ways that I am fairly tall and slim however when belted and lying down to sleep the rear cable anchor acts as a reminder to role on my side to sleep.Although the anchor block is no where as thick or wide as a front mount radial lock it does protrude some way out from the rear most point of the waist band. Making it difficult but not impossible to stay lying flat to sleep.
Other than that the thong works very well, snug fit and I barely feel the cable in place.
On the plus side my wife says I snore less when belted up as I roll on my side[s] rather than lay on my back.
I wish you both well with the new design
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

fitherin wrote:Hello Pyra
I am watching this development with great interest. Being the owner of a Tollyboy belt and occasional wearer of same , I discovered that this belt that has a rear thong rather than a solid band has a cable anchor point in the rear middle of the waist band. I am fortunate in some ways that I am fairly tall and slim however when belted and lying down to sleep the rear cable anchor acts as a reminder to role on my side to sleep.Although the anchor block is no where as thick or wide as a front mount radial lock it does protrude some way out from the rear most point of the waist band. Making it difficult but not impossible to stay lying flat to sleep.
Other than that the thong works very well, snug fit and I barely feel the cable in place.
On the plus side my wife says I snore less when belted up as I roll on my side[s] rather than lay on my back.
I wish you both well with the new design

:)

Good info, fithirin. Thanks!!!