Dealing with feeling neglected

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
PetGirl
Sex: Female

Dealing with feeling neglected

Post by PetGirl »

Hi All,

I am curious how other couples have navigated the strange contradiction of being belted- the woman who is locked up is in a way being ignored, being denied sex and access to her sexuality. It is a feeling of being locked away for later use. At the same time it makes her desperate for more care and attention. The key holder is obviously responsible for providing this care, but also if he has a job and other interests and a life can't be catering to the belted lady at all times. How does she deal with feeling ignored at times, when the belt starts to feel less sexy and more like a huge annoying inconvenience? Does she have to just learn to stop thinking about sex all the time and just accept the piece of metal on her body, and just politely hope that her partner will give more attention soon?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Dealing with feeling neglected

Post by Wendy »

Well, I am single, but I can deal with my experience.

After a long belted time, my libido weakens. I think about sex less and less often, until forgetting my pussy. Somehow, my genitalia gets yeeted out my mental map. When this happens, I don't feel horniness, I don't feel frustration. This is very strange to experience.
A good chastity belt must be as convenient as possible. If the woman is annoyed by it all the time, something is wrong.

Never forget that chastity has to be consent. You must never lock anyone against her willingness.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
PetGirl
Sex: Female

Re: Dealing with feeling neglected

Post by PetGirl »

Thank you Wendy.

Chastity is mainly my kink and was my idea to try so it is definitely consensual. It is bringing up a lot of interesting emotional components in my relationship that I am exploring. Too bad this is one thing I can't get support about from my real friends since it's so private and uncommon. I am glad to find this forum.

Since we have only been doing this for a few months I am curious to see what the long term effects on our relationship will be!