How do you want YOUR belt?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tobbe
Sex: Male

How do you want YOUR belt?

Post by Tobbe »

If you (only woman) had a choice too design, how a chastity belt would look like.
- Do you want a second shield, and could open it or not?
- Chains in V or thong style rear?
- Colors, patterns, or something else you are missing.
- Anything else you want on a chastity belt?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: How do you want YOUR belt?

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

No secondary shield lock, make secondary shield long style to lock at waistband main lock
Thong style, or solid rear strap, ergonomic style, NOT big thick wide strap that hurts tailbone after time.
Ergonomic waist belt with high over hips, angle down in front and small of back, hip cast outward at bottom of band, inward at top
High security locking system that I know I cannot pick lock on,
tight fitting with convex front shield around vulva shaped where I do not get pinched or it digs into my groin tendons
emerald green lining, or hot pink. Black if other colors not available.
D-rings on waistband on sides, maybe for future play or god forbid, thigh bands :oops:
Ability to put vaginal insert in, and be able to take out, on fixed location pivot balljoint screw, NOT A SLOT!!! (those pinch me everytime)

Ability to use accessories on the belt later on, maybe, or maybe not. would be nice, but not critical.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Forgot to add:
If belt has convex vulva cup shape to it, it needs a hole at top of labia with a tube or something so I can flush water down through for proper hygiene and get rid of residues and stuff that gets icky if not washed good.

Urine holes, or small ovoid slots, not wide slots at bottom

if solid rear strap style, it needs some way to put a plate over my backdoor, and I keep the key to that so I can use bathroom. ;) or leave off plate usually. that is only for rear strap style. Thong style, not needed.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

@Pyra: Glad you gave us some tips about the perfect chastity belt for women.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe wrote:@Pyra: Glad you gave us some tips about the perfect chastity belt for women.
A belt with the criteria I just outlined, Tobbe...there is not upper limit on how long a woman could wear it. Maybe even permanently. (permanently means months on end, off for a quick thorough cleaning and hygiene make over once or twice a week for 5-10 minutes, then back in belt)

I know I could with these criteria. The only thing that has been pulling me out of belt has been chastity belt failures (liner coming off, chain rusting and needing to be polished clean) or catastrophic failures (like you get scissored and bleed from wound), or I need to disassemble chastity belt for thorough cleaning to get rid of stink points.(chastity belt hygiene failure)

I haven't failed. The chastity belt did. Every time.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

V-style with non-detachable secondary shield or even instead primary shield
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

virginitysaving wrote:V-style with non-detachable secondary shield or even instead primary shield
I thought that all women disliked the second shield, but wanted it, only to protect her labia. However, the ability to remove it, when the bathroom is visited.

Is it not uncomfortable to sit on the chains?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Sayeth Tobbe: Is it not uncomfortable to sit on the chains?
My pink florentine has pair single chains in rear. I scooted the D-rings about 3" from center back each way and generally run them up my butt crack then they 'Y' out at top of my butt to the D-rings. I do not like them across my butt cheeks at all! Yes, not comfortable one bit. If waistband sits too high, the chains up my crack hurt my tailbone, so the tension needs to be just right. If waistband slithers down a little, they get loose and try to go where they want to go.

I'd rather have a cable thong style, but I cannot afford to get yet ANOTHER chastity belt. I'll have to make due with florentine and solid rear strap I guess. ;)
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Tobbe wrote: I thought that all women disliked the second shield
But like a primary shield?
Belt without secondary shield is useless.
Tobbe wrote: Is it not uncomfortable to sit on the chains?
Chains style has one big advantage. You can insert a pad from rear when necessary.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

If you're able to stuff a pad under your front shield on a florentine, your belt is WAAAAY too loose.

When are you going to actually PURCHASE a chastity belt and wear it, virginitysaving? Stop talking about it and do it. Do it now. Until you do, you are just fantasizing and playing 'what-if' games. You already know potential issues with cheapie chinese belts, but guess what? I've already worked out 90% of those problems and wear one of those belts myself! I have no problems being your "go-to girl" if you have problems, but you actually have to be in the belt, not armchair quarterbacking chastity belt wearing.

Many of your misconceptions and questions will disappear once you get some REAL LIFE CHASTITY BELT WEARING EXPERIENCE.

Seriously. Buy a damned chastity belt. Wear it for day, then go for a week, then a month. Then ask questions or make statements instead of making all these suppositions.

Cuz right now you are clueless. And not me, not anyone else is gonna give you that clue. Real life wearing experience will.