Time of the month and CBs

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
PetGirl
Sex: Female

Re: Time of the month and CBs

Post by PetGirl »

Look into getting a menstrual cup. Not only does it save you a ton of money in the long run, it's better for the environment and is safer to use than tampons (no risk of TSS) and only has to be changed every 12 hours or so, making it wayyyyy more convenient for use with a CB
SayleD

Post by SayleD »

PetGirl wrote: 07 Dec 2020, 23:20 Look into getting a menstrual cup. Not only does it save you a ton of money in the long run, it's better for the environment and is safer to use than tampons (no risk of TSS) and only has to be changed every 12 hours or so, making it wayyyyy more convenient for use with a CB
Ok thanks but I was unlocked during my last period.
Alphas_pet

Post by Alphas_pet »

I am fortunate enough not to have the problem (hysterectomy). However I have seen others talk about looking into the shot which stops your periods. My daughter is a nurse and has been using it long term with no I'll effects and took time off for 2 kids. Had no difficulty getting pregnant if that might be in your future. It might be worth a frank conversation with your doctor.
Alphas_pet
KinkyWriter
Sex: Male

Post by KinkyWriter »

Hi,

I'm here searching for information for an amateur writing project, and thought I would pass along some information that I have incorporated into my story line.

As the above poster mentioned, women can choose not to experience menstruation, if they are open to using hormonal birth control. I'm not a fan of them, but then, I'm a guy...
Withdrawal bleeding isn't the same as a regular period. Nor is withdrawal bleeding necessary for health. This is good news if you use birth control and want to have fewer periods, either for personal or medical reasons.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lif ... t-20044044