Fantasy not yet a reality

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
ChastityChelsea
Sex: Female

Fantasy not yet a reality

Post by ChastityChelsea »

I'm a cis female who's become quite obsessed with chastity since reading chastity fiction. I'm a sub and I love power play but am very inexperienced in the subject. This quarantine year has not made things easy in wanting to feed my craving for being dominated. I have long lurked on this forum and decided to join the discussion.

My only real experimentation with bondage is handcuffs, wrist cuffs, and a collar. I also love using gloves as they nullify my senses. Plus they've come in handy in the past year. But I haven't gotten a chastity belt or bra yet. I really want a chastity belt like the beautiful steel belts I see all over this forum. But it's not just locking my pussy away, it's being controlled by my key holder. To be locked away never to orgasm again, I mean I'm sure it would be super frustrating and I might give up once I try it, but as of right now, I want it so badly.

I have a local partner who's also into power-play. Per my request she's be rough with me, getting her off and then denying my own pleasure. I love it, but I end up just masturbating which makes the scene a bit anti-climactic. We've recently started experimenting with edging, but it's not quite as effective. I still want my belt.

The belts I see online would be a huge commitment and I want to do more before I make this big decision. Even my partner is not 100% on board with this but will go along with whatever I decide.

Hoping to learn more and dive into this rabbit hole of chastity.