Voter Frog

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Voter Frog

Post by John R Starvele »

11-20-2020

Adrian Fontes turned Maricopa County Board of Elections GREEN. There has not been an honest election in Maricopa County since Adrian Fontes became County Recorder. Rivett. I find it very difficult to understand how a conservative state of Arizona can elect two Communist Senators and Communist Presidential administration without voter fraud. Knee-deep in the swamp. I regret actually voting for Fontes; I thought we needed a change after decades of Hellen Purcell and her long lines and slow election counts. Rivett.

My personal observation of Voter Fraud by Adrian Fontes Maricopa County Board of Elections. I (*******) have owned and lived continuously at ******** since 2008. (My primary residence) I have voted in all the major elections; however, I have been repeatedly purged from Maricopa County voter rolls without notification. If I had not checked my voter status, I would have been denied voting on many occasions. Voter Fraud. Rivett, All hail the all-powerful Voter Frog. “It doesn’t matter who and how many votes; it who counts the votes that matters.” Stalin.

In the last primary election, I was denied regular voting because again I was again purged from Maricopa rolls and I had not checked. I was only allowed to vote on a provisional ballot. My provisional ballot was subsequently rejected because I was registered in different County. I have a summer home in Have-a-cow pie (Yavapai) County. I keep a P. O. box in ******** for my truck and dog registration because the county is some much more pleasant to deal with and far cheaper. Someone registered me to vote in Have-a-cow pie; I did not register myself in Yavapai County. The Voter Frog is in another Arizona County? A Personal verification of who is registering to vote should be required not internet registration. Some democrat may have voted for me in presidential election in Have-a-cow pie county; I did not because I voted in Maricopa county.

This repeating purging of me as Republican while dead Democratic remained on the rolls and voting seem like Voter Frog hard at work. Knee deep. How many other Republicans were purged and prevented from voting in Maricopa County because they didn’t check their voting registration status?

When it comes to property taxes, I should be allowed to vote in all counties I own property and my vote should be proportional to the values of my properties. (how much taxes I have to pay)

I should also have the right to vote in any county and state I am charged sales taxes in.

In closing, what is green and zaps election? The All Mighty Green Voter Frog: Adrian Fontes.

The Arizona Voter Frog in small compared to states in question in this last farce of an election.

IT WAS STOLEN!