John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior End

Post by John R Starvele »

Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior 13 & 14 End
Continued from 11 & 12

Chapter: 13 Answers

Final Medical Meeting
We entered M-66656’s office by invitation. Yadza demonstrated some indecision as what to do but decided to stand at attention and do the UN round-d-round fist salute and incantation. M-66656, stood behind her cluttered desk and returned the salute and incantation with an apology.

She was dressed in doctor’s office medical attire today and not the Clinic’s silver with the red cross surgical uniform. Her suit was a tight form fitting white jump suit. Some would call it a cat suit. Her UN identifier was above her left breast in black. Highly polished black hight heeled boot to just below her knees. Tight black gauntlets to her elbows. The suit had high turtle neck collar that end in a neck choker. Centered in the front of choker was a black disc with the circumference edged in crimson red. There was a crimson red X on the disc. Inserted in the choker was tight hood covering her head. The only gap in the hood was filled by silver reflective visor. Below the visor the hood had a flap with vertical slots that attaching with a pin near her left ear. The visor and the gauntlets had cords to a small backpack.

“MS Zooqus we are only in the UN for legal protective reasons. We are adjunct troops and not part of the main body of the military enforcement so military protocol are not required for us. Please relax and sit.”

We sat and Yadza relaxed.

The doctor inquired, “MS Zooqus, this is to be your meeting, but I want to inquire how are you feeling?”

“I am feeling well and have such a pleasant feeling all the time now, Doctor. I am accepting and looking forward to the new sensations and challenges in my life.”

Doctor probed, “That is good MS Zooqus, this not a medical question but a psychological one. How do you feel about your transition?"

“I am still mad as hell about what was done to me without my full knowledge or in my estimation my consent; however, I am accepting what is. I am coming to enjoy the toys you have given me and the time I spent with Belgium squad. I have new life opportunities, I never in my wildest dreamed though I would have."

“MS Zooqus, that is refreshing to hear. It is a shift in your attitude, MS Zooqus. Now this meeting is yours what would like to Know?”

“Can you undo what you’ve done to me?”

The doctor answered, “We are not in that business, but hypothetically we could remove most of the outer suit and some things could be re-established such as your esophagus but the parts of you we replaced with electronic components would have to stay such as all the things under your helmet and your helmet.”

Yadza contemplated what the doctor had just told her. Before asking another question.

“Doctor I gathered my suit is permanent as it was in the Yadza Zooqus game, can I remove any of my suit?”

“MS Zooqus, we did our best to emulate the gaming character’s suit making your suit as tamper-proof as we could possibly make it. So, to you or a friendly tool wielding person there is nothing you can do to remove any part of your suit; you would not want to find below it. However, as I told you earlier, we at the clinic can remove enough of your suit to do an up-grade to a combat suit of your choice for the following suit Types: IIIc, IV and V. Lesser models you already have more equipment then they offer and you shoud thank your benifactors.

More equipment then they offer?

“I guess that all I need to know. We do not have to go into any more detail. I think it was for the best and things will work out well for me. I would like to thank you for all that you’ve done for me.”

The doctor warned, “Yadza, before you go make sure you are very proficient in changing your backpacks and have a sufficient supply.

YOUR BACKPACKS ARE NOW YOUR LIFE!

If you do not change your backpack in 36 hours, it will become increasingly painful as time progresses. DEATH CAN OCCUR AS SOON AS 48 HOURS AND IS ASSURED IN 60 HOURS! AM I CLEAR!”

“Understood doctor. - - - And again thank you doctor.”

Yadza stood doing the UN round-d-round fist salute and proclaiming WORLD PEACE THROUGH UN MASTERY!”

“The doctor rose to return the salute and the incantation. We left her office with less confrontation that doctor had prepared for or she and I had expected.

Chapter: 14 Forever Good Bye, Ralph

We went back out to the KMI grounds and the sun was nearing the western horizon. An Osprey landed in yard and a squad of newly Type IIIc suited UN soldier double timed to the lowering tailramp. Yadza waved, some turned to waved back.

Yadza mused, “My squad. I could become one of them.”

“I asserted, “TECHNICALLY YOU ALREADY ARE ONE OF THEM! Even if it is in different part of the UN service and in a different uniform!”

We stood silently as we watched the Osprey closed the rear ramp and take-off.

When the dust settled, I asked, “Yadza, would you really like to be in a fully armored combat suit?”

“Ralph, from my suit experience, the sales presentation I’ve done and what my squad has told me, any of the combat suits I can choose sounds fantastically alluring and gratifying. I don’t think I want to be a combat soldier but I’d like to work in construction projects for peace in space or deep under water. Thank you for placing that within my reach.”

“Yadza, the medical technicians said you would do well in a full combat suit and it is not much more of a transition into their latest armor.”

“Thank you Ralph for telling me something the doctor already has. Ralph how do you like my suit?

“I answered I do. It is beautiful.”

“Ralph is it what you want it to make me?”

“I said, NO IT IS NOT! I never expected this. It was just supposed to be fun and make little money for you.”

“Well neither did I, I am trying to forgive you for what you've done to me. What was between us has been destroyed and can never be again. Ralph, give me a hug for the last time.”

We hugged and she did her best to impale me on her permanent nipple caps grinding them into me.

Yadza commanded, “Ralph, don’t be bashful feel me up my beautiful indestructible truss works and armored smooth skin for your enjoyment and memory. It all I can ever give you. Enjoy yourself.”

I did take advantages of feeling up her lustrous marvelous suit. When she had enough, she took my hand in her gauntleted hand slamming into her chest armor. she did it again harder and third time as hard as she could. I said nothing even though she may have broken the bones in my hand.

Something to remember her by.

Yadza broke the embrace, turning and walking away. She commented over her shoulder:

“I have to go change my backpack. I will every day for the rest of my life. I leave for Buenos Aries for trade show tomorrow. Good Bye Ralph. I never want to see you again.

Epilogue: A Prespective on Strange Cosplaying Women

In the retrospect of a year’s time, it was absolutely astonishing what the Yadza Zooqus project did for KMI sales and their recruitment program. As for what happened to Yadza: She became very wealthy but it wasn’t that important to her. It is really magnificent what Kroll/Mendoza Industries International and LenTri did for Yadza. Yadza was just a plain small-town girl; now she is beautiful -intimately computer equipped star with my LenTri’s powerful computer system and computational tools. She is able to hack and manipulate the best computer systems in the world. Ah! And the elegant application of my LenTri components in all of Yadza’s suit’s intricate life controls and support systems optimizing her activities, freeing her from so much human daily drudgery. 45 seconds to change her backpack once a day and she good for another 24 hours -up to 36 hours if necessary. Yadza no longer has to: fix meals, eat, do make-up, coffering her hair and only has to use the washroom for showering.

And they did her up in such an attractive package. Oh man is she hot. I wish it wasn’t my girlfriend we did it too, however; it was Yadza’s Zooqus choice.

I’ve come to conclude that young woman embroiled in Science Fiction cosplaying are insane. I base my opinion on my participation in the first Yadza Zooqus sales project and the resulting Science Fiction heroin based sales projects we subsequently undertook. We decide that our next project should feature a Taillee Obor adoring cosplayer. KMI developed and owned the rights to Dunkirk-7 games that featured Taillee Obor. We thought Tailee would because in the game her suit always remained sealed, would mimicking the more advanced KMI suits. We did a posting worldwide for a Taillee Obor candidate at the beginning and end of the Dunkirk 7 games and other similar genera. We also did worldwide help wanted posting on all related gaming updating billboards. Yadaz Zooqus also added the recruitment of a future Taillee Obor to her sales presentations and daily activities.

Our world-wide search for KMI’s Taillee Obor yielded 94,843 applicants. Not all applicants were Taillee cosplayers, but they would willing change or become a cosplay for the chance to be paid to travel the world as our Taillee Obor character.

This time we fully disclosed all the required surgical body modification regiment for their safety and to facilitate their feeding and waste removal while remaining locked in -sealed in- a Taillee Obor costume 24-7 for year. We experimented with compensation package offering as much as 7.5 million a year along with other thing such an Uber limousine and private helicopter or jet services large homes and of course full medical coverage.

Of our initial responding applicants, 56,906 or 60% found our offer agreeable at some level of compensation.

UNREAL!

But when we began to seriously considering a Taillee Obor candidate, we only promised a base pay of 86,548 UNdees for a year; the rest would be determined by their sales commission. We advised that they might make considerable more for the year; Yadza Zooqus made 129, 297 UNDees in sales commissions in her first quarter. Uber, Limousine and private helicopter or jet would only be provided when necessary for sales. They had to provide their own housing when not on a sales assignment. However, we retained the full medical coverage.

This sub group was considerable smaller at 2,845 applicants or 3% willing to undergo the body modification and the 24-7 suited regiment for year.

STILL I FOUND IT UNBEIEVABLE!

And then when we rejected members of this group we had a few counter offered us -willing to pay us for the opportunity to experience being Taillee Obor without being our sales spokeswoman.

With such overwhelming results we expanded the program to 4 Taillees with one fluent in Spanish, one in Farcie, one in Mandarin and one in English. We initiated a Smashley Billings program with 4 employees and add 3 more Yadza Zooqus.

We kept a list of those willing to go 24-7s that did not make our cut to be our any of heroines. Of the rejected 24-7s, we offered a combat suiting and other employment;

825 or 27% of them took our offer for the combat suiting and employment.

742 or 90% of the applicants chose the the nonreversible combat suit body modifications enhancements required for the Type IIIc suit.

Then of this subset we had 10 or 1.2% select the Type IV , the Type V, and the Type VI suits knowing that it was a life-long commitment.

SOMETIMES WOMEN AMAZE ME!

Do you think our original Yadza Zooqus will go for the Type IIIc armored combat suit at the end of her year?

THE END OR IS IT THE BEGINNING OF WORLD DOMINATION BY THE UN CYBORGS?

Addendum: Yadza's Day and Night horror of Transition

This is for those ghoulish people that really want to know the full price Yadza’s paid for her nirvana / permanent chastity. It also for reader with medical background that want to know what that mean nasty corporation Kroll/Mendoza industries did to Yadza that first day and night in the KMI medical clinic.

They removed of all her nails and her nail beds so her nails will not grow back and not interfere with her suit’s functions.

A change in the bone configuration of her heels and shortening of her Achilles tendons to complement her on-point configured boots.

The armor over her knees was screwed with tamper proof hardware to her patelles.

The thigh bands joining the boot to her pants no longer had electronic releases and were super glued together.

Armor over the elbows was screwed with tamper proof hardware to her ulna.

The biceps bands joining her gauntlets to chest armor no longer had electronic releases and were super glued together.

Pubic hair depilation but already accomplished earlier.

The installation of a stimulation sock over her clitoris, anchoring it with surgical glue and numerous brads inserted in the base of her clitoris so the electronic stimulation sock is one with her clitoris.

Another stimulation device was inserted deep up in her female uvlva crevice floor behind her clitoris, securing it with glue and looping wire hooks through the skin as retainers.

They inserted a urinary catheter in her urethra with a coating of heat activated surgical sealing glue, fold-out brads that pop out in her bladder locking the catheter in place so it won’t leak, or slide out. The catheter cannot be pulled out without surgical intervention.

Her Kegel vaginal stimulation insert now penetrates her cervix into her uterus and has a douche mainfold injection / suction drain-off function for use during her memes.

Injection and drain tubes have taps-off to her vagina and the cavity between her surgically sealed labia.

All the tubes and data cables go into a flange. The edges of the flange were lacey for surgical insertion all the way around her vulva majora labia and sown in. The flange is effective secondary barricade to everything but the tubes and data cables from her feminine genitial.

An anal feces collector / catheter was inserted in her anus instead of her smaller vibratory plug enlarging her anus to size not thought possible. The innermost part of the catheter above her rectum was flared so it will stay retained. It has a small enema tube within the anal catheter that will be used to inject a stool soften as necessary for her backpack to do her fecal evacuation at the suit’s ‘Controller’s’ direction and scheduled times.

The sex flange and the anal collector go into a new pair of suit pant. The new pants do not have computer releasing latches. The pants are sealed to her skin with glue. Where pant come together over her hips. The belt portion of her panties has at hip junction has 3 tamper-proof titanium pins through belt halves into bone anchors in her hips, anchoring the belt to her hips. The halves of the pant’s belt in her crotch are held together with 5 titanium tamper proof screws. The back of her pants are anchored using 8 of the same bone anchors and tamper-proof hardware into her sacral bones.

The Suit's tail segments are anchored to their corresponding vertebrae with two titanium pins. The tail connection to chest barrel no longer has electronic locks and pins go through the tail the chest barrel into a vertebrae.

The suit’s chest barrel armor was new to accommodate her additional systems:

They severed her esophagus, re-routing it to a flange in her left abdominal wall that mates to her chest armor and goes to her backpack.

There is a blood analyzing probes and other sensors in her body cavity that are routed to the abdominal flange that mate to lower left edge of her breast plate.”

They implanted electrodes in her diaphragm that mates to lower edge of her chest armor for the suit 'controller to initiate and control her breathing.”

They implanted a heart EKG sensors, pacemaker and defibrillator with a port to her chest armor just above her left breast.”

Her chest barrel still had everything that was in in the old one -especially the papillary stimulation functions the chest armor was installed with glue to her skin and bone anchors and tramper proof pins into her sternum, ribs, scapulars, and clavicles. They pierced her nipples with retaining pins so they will stay in place in the cups of the Breast plate and in contact with the stimulation nipple caps. They glued and screwed down her nipple caps with tamper-proof hardware. The neck extension of the chest barrel has 2 tamper proof pins anchors to each vertebrae in her back and her neck and the lock to helmet not longer has a release and joint are screwed together and in her skull.

They surgically closed her esophagus at the back of her throat a trachea tube was permanently installed with equalizing tubes to each nostril for the external ventilator moving in and out the breathing fluid.

They converted her to using breathing fluid that is used in the upper-level armored suits adding phenomenal physical accomplishment in multiple environments.”

They were going to permanently depilated head, but it was done so that procedure was unnecessary.

The helmet was modified so there is now a rigid inner sensory cap that they glued to her scalp with electrical conduction glue. They screwed the cap down with anchor and tamper-proof hardware behind her ears into mastoid bones and long back or her head on the nuchal crest of her optical bones and in the front along with her supraorbital crest – (her eyebrow ridge).

Besides the surface electrodes, They inserted several electrodes deep into her brain that are tied into the sensory cap and then the suit ‘Controller’ for pain control, pleasure control, emotion control for behavior modification and the Vox speech vocalizer.

Top military grade Soundar Auditory Systems in both ears. The system required the removal of her outer and middle ear –the tympanic membrane and the transferring bones to in the cochlear window. Implanted –mounted- on her cochlear window is an auditory stimulation coil controlled by her suit' computer ‘The Controller’ and the hardened auditory sensor in her suit. She has no outer ears, and the ear canals are sealed for protection against rapid pressure changes.

They implanted the best military grade Tri-Beam Visual System, replacing the front half of both her eyes with Tri-Beam eye modules closing her eyelids over the modules and anchoring the visual tracking/charging visor over them with tamper-proof hardware into her eyebrows and cheekbones. The sentinel system is entirely within her outer helmet.

They used Tamper-proof hardware and super glued on the latches of her visor.

They also screwed her jaw pan with bone anchors and tramper proof hardware to her jaw and to her helmet.

For a final touch on her visor knobs- they dipped the locking assemblies and keys in epoxy and broke both keys off in the locks filling and sanding the locks and cores smooth.

YADZA ZOOQUS!