Question about right sizing (Slim fit knock-off)

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
cantsolvethecaptcha
Sex: Female

Question about right sizing (Slim fit knock-off)

Post by cantsolvethecaptcha »

We want to buy this Chinese slim fit knock off belt or some other variant since it is very popular on the femalechastity subreddit (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000258 ... xh1lK&mp=1).

We are however not sure about sizing. When we measuring her waist at the height of the belly button with the measuring tape level we get around 72-74 cm. However, this length is not the length the waist band of the belt follows since it progresses into a V shape in the front. Do we need to take measurement of the approximate path the belt will go or is measuring level at the height of the belly button what is meant by the sizing options? :?:

Can a size too large be bought and the wires simply trimmed with bolt cutters if they are too long? We were thinking it's better to buy too large and remove stuff than buying to small (if that is possible).
Alphas_pet

Re: Question about right sizing (Slim fit knock-off)

Post by Alphas_pet »

I have a cable style belt and thought I measured correctly but it was very long. I was able to adjust it easily but didn't have bolt cutters it took a bit with regular wire cutters. Now I would probably tinnthe cable where I want to cut and then do it to keep the ends from fraying. It made it fiddly to thread back up into the piece at the connector for the waist. I have had it apart several times to make minor modifications so it fits my body better. I wear mine every day with not problems. Just make sure it is very snug. I have found the best for me is just so I can jam my finger under the waist to wash and oil my skin. I lost 7 pounds and had to shorten it. It made that much difference having a little extra slack. I got pinched a couple times from slack in the crotch that was too much.

Wishing you all the best in this adventure.

Beverly
Alphas_pet
Alphas_pet

Re: Question about right sizing (Slim fit knock-off)

Post by Alphas_pet »

I have a cable style belt and thought I measured correctly but it was very long. I was able to adjust it easily but didn't have bolt cutters it took a bit with regular wire cutters. Now I would probably tinnthe cable where I want to cut and then do it to keep the ends from fraying. It made it fiddly to thread back up into the piece at the connector for the waist. I have had it apart several times to make minor modifications so it fits my body better. I wear mine every day with not problems. Just make sure it is very snug. I have found the best for me is just so I can jam my finger under the waist to wash and oil my skin. I lost 7 pounds and had to shorten it. It made that much difference having a little extra slack. I got pinched a couple times from slack in the crotch that was too much.

Wishing you all the best in this adventure.

Beverly
Alphas_pet