Chastity belt locking systems

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Re: Chastity belt locking systems

Post by Admin »

Friends, please! Readers of this forum could get the feeling that something bad was going on here between the forum participants. We do not want that.

We will never find out if such locks could be bought if we do not ask the question. Perhaps someone will step into this discussion and let us know where they can be obtained.

Post by 705 »

I think the tubular lock used by Tollyboy (in early versions anyway) and by AD were modified from off the shelf locks used in electronic products. I am pretty sure AD did not build theirs from scratch.

One possibility would be to modify one of these http://www.northeastlock.com/miniaturelocks.html. This http://products.northeastlock.com/produ ... plug-lock? over the head of a fastener would be much more secure but would add significantly to the thickness of the waistband. The Medico keyway is more secure than the tubular locks in most cases.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

705 wrote:I think the tubular lock used by Tollyboy (in early versions anyway) and by AD were modified from off the shelf locks used in electronic products. I am pretty sure AD did not build theirs from scratch..
I know Tollyboy used a modified tubular locks from U.S. Unfortunately, I don´t know which company supplied the locks. Now uses Tollyboy the lock as nut, so it must be drilled and tapped holes in the lock body.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Radial locks used by Tollyboy are <b>Fort</b> cam locks substantially modified.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:Radial locks used by Tollyboy are <b>Fort</b> cam locks substantially modified.
Link to this is where?
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Robert Pinkerton

Mr. H himself told me this any number of times.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Is this the right Fort?
http://compx.com/products-fort.html

CompX Fort
Phone: 847.752.2500
Fax: 847.752.2419
Address: 715 Center St., Grayslake, IL 60030

CompX Fort, formerly known as Fort Lock Corporation was formed in 1955 under a partnership agreement with Dominion Lock in Canada. Initially, CompX Fort performed assembly work for Dominion Lock and later began to develop and manufacture its own products under the name of Fort Lock.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Robert Pinkerton

That is the correct Fort lock. Look for lower right on the advert picture.

He discarded the cam and cam-nut, drilled a blind hole into the spindle, and tapped that, making the spindle of the lock essentially a female-threaded tube. This, then was the heart of the Tolly locking block. The master-pin, also called "spigot," is male-threaded to correspond with the female threading of the locking block. With the locking block was screwed down to the level of the guide-pins, one aligns these (with the help of the flat surface machined as a chord out of the circular block) and completes the process by torning the rest of the way with The Key.

He experimented with MeDeCo cam locks, told me he found them unsatisfactory for the necessary modification, but did not tell me why.

Anyhow, I question the wisdom of a proprietary or inbuilt lock, because if the lock becomes compromised the belt is thereby rendered worthless. And, once again, I seriously regret the discontinuance of that smallest of Abloy padlocks.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:Anyhow, I question the wisdom of a proprietary or inbuilt lock, because if the lock becomes compromised the belt is thereby rendered worthless. And, once again, I seriously regret the discontinuance of that smallest of Abloy padlocks.
Because proprietary locks are cool and make great conversation pieces.

Also, being proprietary, it foils other would be attempts at defeating the typical junkie padlock that is the main weakness in security on any chastity belt. (unless the metal is stupid thin, like Chinese belts, where a pair of snips and a grunt will cut it free)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Adding to Pyra's point, any lock can be picked, any belt can be cut, any chastity device defeated. This comes down to skill, available tools, and most importantly, drive and motivation with the latter being the most important.

I had one person in an all-stainless "gates of heck" device who chose to cut it off using an angle grinder with a metal cutoff wheel. Meticulously, he managed to cut it off without any injury to his privates other than two very minor burns from the extreme heat cutting metal against flesh produces.

That, is motivation.