Chastity belt locking systems

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

This forum topic is to discuss chastity belt locking systems, design benefits, flaws, ease-of-use, how-to create, modify, or add to a locking system, or where to get materials for locking systems for chastity belts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chastity belt locking systems can be categorized as:
  • Padlocked with or without a shackle guard (padlock can be anything from little luggage lock to a massive discus lock)
    High security screw locking style (security torx, one way screws, pentabolts, reverse allen security, snake eye screws, etc.)
    Proprietary lockset (meaning the lock is custom made or modified by company producing the chastity belt, may also include proprietary security screws, such as Steelwerks, Mistress Lori, and Key-Rex keyed screw tops)
    Security seals (includes plastic tags, wire seals, seal bolts, or other mechanical fastener that must be destroyed each time it is removed.)
    Tamper evident seals (high residue tape seals, fall apart stickers, etc.)
    Permanent fastening (welding shut, riveting closed, blind lock tabs, etc.)
Now that we have classifications, we can discuss which is what and what is best and drawbacks of each...

For premium chastity belts, anything less than proprietary locksets or high sec. screws is not desirable. However, adding a security seal to an otherwise lame padlock greatly adds to chastity belt security.

I would avoid the whole "permanent" locking system because such is not practical, only feeding misplaced fantasy instead of recognizing the dynamic and fundamental needs of life to adapt. The only permanent things in life is: change, death, and taxes. Chastity belts ought no be included in that list!

Virginitysaving has questions about "tubular locks" This is the thread for such questions. ;)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
This chastity belt does not come with a tubular lock.
I know. But one can purchase it separately.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Once you have your belt (ought to be about a month), then follow my instructions for adjusting the belt to your body and follow the gluing instructions.
I doubt I'm able to do it myself, so I will have to ask someone for help.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

virginitysaving wrote:
I know. But one can purchase it separately.
Can be difficult to find a tubular lock that works on chastity belts. The Radial lock from Tollyboy are made for these belts, and can not be purchased elsewhere. Tollyboy has no production or responding to emails, so you can not buy anything there. Although they are included in their price list.

Should you find someone who selling similar locks, I'm very interested.
Last edited by Tobbe on 02 May 2013, 00:43, edited 2 times in total.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
virginitysaving

Re: Customizing Chinese made S.S. solid rear strap

Tobbe wrote: Can be difficult to find a tubular lock that works on chastity belts. The Radial lock from Tollyboy are made for these belts, and can not be purchased elsewhere.
Where other manufacturers (William Jones or Access Denied) were able to get these locks from?
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

These companies are closed! :(
Access Denied (Paul Tooker of New York; closed after his death 2003)
William Jones / La Ceinture De Chastete (USA version of Tollyboy) - New owner June 2006, when Bill Jones passed away. Nowadays, no production.
Last edited by Tobbe on 02 May 2013, 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
virginitysaving

Tobbe wrote:These companies are closed! :(
Access Denied (Paul Tooker of New York; closed after his death 2003)
William Jones / La Ceinture De Chastete (USA version of Tollyboy) - New owner June 2006, when Bill Jones passed away. Nowadays, no production.
Yes, they are. But they were able to take tubular locks somewhere. I don't think they made their own.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Yes, they are. But they were able to take tubular locks somewhere. I don't think they made their own.
Well, don't be lazy, virginitysaving! By all means, Google it and see what you come up with!!!

Post some links where you can find these tubular locks used on chastity belts!

We are waiting, since you seem to know that these can be purchased separately. ;)
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Post some links where you can find these tubular locks used on chastity belts!

We are waiting, since you seem to know that these can be purchased separately. ;)
But I don't know if particular one fits or how easy to make it fitting.

I also see one missing item in your classification - electronic locks. It's strange that 21-st century we have to rely on security of mechanical keys.
Tobbe

Re: Chastity belt locking systems

Post by Tobbe »

If you do not have the knowledge how to build a radial lock, or know where you can buy one, it´s hardly worth to discuss this more.
Pyra Gorgon

Re: Chastity belt locking systems

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe wrote:If you do not have the knowledge how to build a radial lock, or know where you can buy one, it´s hardly worth to discuss this more.
But she SWEARS you can buy these tubular locks like they are common, and keeps asking endless questions and assuming you can just run off and go buy one on internet, even when told by those who KNOW, she argues and carries on... :roll: