Chastity belt locking systems

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Re: Chastity belt locking systems

Post by virginitysaving »

dashingdarla wrote: I had one person in an all-stainless "gates of heck" device who chose to cut it off using an angle grinder with a metal cutoff wheel. Meticulously, he managed to cut it off without any injury to his privates other than two very minor burns from the extreme heat cutting metal against flesh produces.
Who has put the device on him so he had to escape so extreme way?
isa71m

Post by isa71m »

Maybe it is a silly question, but what is the reason to choose so advanced locks?
I wear my belt voluntarily, and I have never ever think to tamper it. In this situation I think that a seal is more appropriate than a lock (and I feel the need of a seal).
Moreover, if a lock can be opened without keys, a simple seal is much harder to cheat... it is lighter, less bulky and cheaper... even if I am the one who loves to ear the click of padlocks shutting.
Isabella
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

dashingdarla wrote:Adding to Pyra's point, any lock can be picked, any belt can be cut, any chastity device defeated. This comes down to skill, available tools, and most importantly, drive and motivation with the latter being the most important.

I had one person in an all-stainless "gates of heck" device who chose to cut it off using an angle grinder with a metal cutoff wheel. Meticulously, he managed to cut it off without any injury to his privates other than two very minor burns from the extreme heat cutting metal against flesh produces.

That, is motivation.

LOL. Poor guy.

Ah well, something went awry before he decided to go to town with a cut off wheel! There is a lot not being told here.

Yikes, metal DOES get hot when hit with a cutoff wheel.

Wanna know how to defeat a cutoff wheel???

Put copper inside it. Copper transfers heat like no ones business. It will get blistering hot before it is cut through.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
Wanna know how to defeat a cutoff wheel???

Put copper inside it. Copper transfers heat like no ones business. It will get blistering hot before it is cut through.
:D Brilliant idea. It will force people to use hand tools (like saw or file) only.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Thanks Virginitysaving.

I have all the brilliance of a 40 watt light bulb (warm pink glow) :lol:
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:LOL. Poor guy.
That's what happens when people dive into kinky stuff without thinking about it first. People get hurt, people are driven to do dumb(er) things, and relationships suffer greatly because of it. And yes, I deliberately didn't go to far into it because I felt it was off topic.
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

Sooooo dashing are you now saying that being belted or wearing a belt is "kinky"?

Lizza
:roll:
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Lizza wrote:Sooooo dashing are you now saying that being belted or wearing a belt is "kinky"?
For that particular couple, yes.

For everyone, of course not. :roll:
virginitysaving

dashingdarla wrote: For that particular couple, yes.
Did he happen to be your husband? :D

Back to the topic: did this guy wear a full belt or sort of cage?
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

virginitysaving wrote:Did he happen to be your husband? :D
Heh-heh. The mad cutter's wife is a friend of mine.
virginitysaving wrote:Back to the topic: did this guy wear a full belt or sort of cage?
It was a cage type of thing that was locked on directly, but had small chains that went around his body like a thong. The cage was purchased and the chains added as decoration.