Chastity belt locking systems

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: Chastity belt locking systems

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

LOL @ "mad cutter"

Why am I sitting here thinking of Alice in Wonderland's Mad Hatter when reading this??? :lol:
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

dashingdarla wrote:
Heh-heh. The mad cutter's wife is a friend of mine.
I bet, you suggested it :)
dashingdarla wrote: It was a cage type of thing that was locked on directly, but had small chains that went around his body like a thong. The cage was purchased and the chains added as decoration.
It's not a great deal to cut a cage off. If he worn a waistband, he wouldn't be able to cut it off so easily and without consequences. Female belts seem much more secure for me.
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

virginitysaving wrote:I bet, you suggested it :)
Actually, I suggested they try less advanced things instead of week-long chastity. Like with most things, learning to crawl, then walk, then run makes a lot of sense.
virginitysaving wrote:If he worn a waistband, he wouldn't be able to cut it off so easily and without consequences. Female belts seem much more secure for me.
I completely agree, which is why I have my husband in this kind of device instead of the usual things created for men.
CylonSexFiend
Sex: Male

Post by CylonSexFiend »

705 wrote:I think the tubular lock used by Tollyboy (in early versions anyway) and by AD were modified from off the shelf locks used in electronic products. I am pretty sure AD did not build theirs from scratch.

One possibility would be to modify one of these http://www.northeastlock.com/miniaturelocks.html. This http://products.northeastlock.com/produ ... plug-lock? over the head of a fastener would be much more secure but would add significantly to the thickness of the waistband. The Medico keyway is more secure than the tubular locks in most cases.
The locks you link to look similar to the locks in the cases of slot machine carcases I was assembling. They were recessed mounts and made of chromed tool-steel. And with special tools the barrel with the tumblers in could be replaced (when the lock and case was open) which was something needed for the license.
CylonSexFiend

Re: Defeating Chastity belt locking systems

Post by CylonSexFiend »

dashingdarla wrote:Adding to Pyra's point, any lock can be picked, any belt can be cut, any chastity device defeated. This comes down to skill, available tools, and most importantly, drive and motivation with the latter being the most important.

I had one person in an all-stainless "gates of heck" device who chose to cut it off using an angle grinder with a metal cutoff wheel. Meticulously, he managed to cut it off without any injury to his privates other than two very minor burns from the extreme heat cutting metal against flesh produces.

That, is motivation.
On this point is it worth while starting a thread on anti-tamper strategies for belts ?

If I found the need to secure an ingenious and motivated escape prone beltie I would go for a design using a three layer primary sandwiching a layer of magnesium foils between the lower layer of CoMo stainless cut with allowances (overlap) and edge rolled onto the tempered camium plated maraging steel upper. I would then apply a ceramic bead #1 security coating. And use a KSD-64 'Key' using a single guess RRC the lock including a resistor array and DVOM and transmitter out putting to the belties encrypted mobile phone.
The Ceramic bead coating will defeat any casual high speed tool attempts. Dremel, angle grinder, OxyAcetylene cutter. But would be potentially vunerable to reciprocating saw, file, hacksaw attacks or being chiseled off. The More determined escapie would then have to defeat the laminated primary plate high speed tools being out of the question due to the Mg foil even if beltie donned breathing gear to prevent inhaling cadmium fumes files and hacksaws taking an improbable amount of time to effect these materials.
The lock is essentially 'unpickable' (but not undefeatable) the DVOM will give immediate notice (baring cell network delays/jamming) of potential escape attempts by transmitting changes in resistance across the belt #2 like being touched by a metal object. If you could fit say 4' anywhere under the belt you could still get your local rescue team to jaws of life you out

#1 Tungsten carbide, for conductivity
#2 yes and in the wearer you sick puppy
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I think belts can cause many emotions for both the belted and the KH.
I always thought of my belt as a fun harmless pleasure. But after being locked in over 3 weeks, no release, it begins to play on my mind.....
Maybe Lizza is just feeling emotions like mine.
K
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

This construction should keep most women locked up:
MySteel
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Well our Mentor has spoken. ;-)
My MySteel belt is ordered. Awaiting them to contact me with payment and measurement details.
Lizza1

Post by Lizza1 »

No it wont,Its still a cylinder lock, it can be picked.End of story,
Lizza
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Lizza, I'm not going to pick the lock !
I'm not thinking of infidelity......