Do women feel safer knowing they wear a belt?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts

You may select 1 option

View results

Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

A chastity belt is not only to prevent the woman to have sex, it can also be used by her for protection. Therefore, my question to all women here at BeltedGirl.
Do you feel safer knowing you wear a belt?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Triangle Researcher

Re: Do women feel safer knowing they wear a belt?

Post by Triangle Researcher »

I can only imagine that Lara Logon, and the several-other lesser-known female journalist who have all been sexually assaulted by the Egyptian mobs, might have been safer had they been wearing protective anti-rape chastity belts.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

This is a very thought provoking question, Tobbe.

I went with "unsure" because I am unsure. Honestly, I've not really thought about chastity belts as "anti-rape devices". True, does seem chastity belts would fulfill that function pretty good. LOL I dunno, you see, because I do not buy into this whole socially engineered rape culture thing rad-fem statist liberals try shoveling down everyone's throats that ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS. I don't buy, I wouldn't buy into that for a half cent. So, I don't wake up every morning fearful that some sequence of events will lead to my raping before day's end. My mind just does not work like that. I do not live in a perpetual haze of fear.

What I fear more than anything else (as far as chastity belt wearing goes) is being out and about one day and have a catastrophic belt failure and I not be able to get the belt off. That is my biggest fear. And it is a very valid fear too. Like the liner around the crotch comes undone and that sharp edge cuts me, or my tender flesh gets caught between metal pieces and slowly scissors and blood blisters me up and all I can do is suffer it because I cannot get out of belt. I've had both of those happen to me before in my belts!

So while I may feel safer from the would be rapist lurking behind every stray car in parking lots, I am much more fearful of my belt failing me and I get hurt by that.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Triangle Researcher wrote:I can only imagine that Lara Logon, and the several-other lesser-known female journalist who have all been sexually assaulted by the Egyptian mobs, might have been safer had they been wearing protective anti-rape chastity belts.
I am not familiar with how these rapes was carried out but I would think that a chastity belt would be of little use in a situation where the rapists were organized in a group and out to really get you. I doubt they would let you get away unharmed. It would probably be of much greater value against a single man who jumps you on the way home from a party and similar types of rape.
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

"No one ever raped a .38" The beginning of protecting another person, is teaching that person to protect herself. IMHO, the ideal congratulation gift for a newly-fledged Steel Angel, is a girls-hand-size five-shot .357" Magnum revolver; and ideally that gift should come from her Key-holder.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

@Robert Pinkerton: It might works in the U.S., but here in Europe, you can not purchase a gun legally without being a member and active in a shooting club, for a long time..

We Key-holders in Europe are afraid that belted girls perhaps shoot us. :)
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
thephill

Post by thephill »

here in the UK there is no danger of you getting a hand gun legally. bit of a thought a chastity belt with a built in gun holster?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I'm not familiar with a "Steel Angel", Mr. Pinkerton. Is that a biker group? Most bikers have guns ;)
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

"Steel Angel" is a term taught to me by my late second fiancee and her parents; it means a girl or woman who wears a lock-&-Key chastity device consensually but absolutely for real.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Ah! Okay. Steel Angel = girl in chastity belt. Gotcha, a euphemism.