Stuck from stupidity

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Jsmall
Sex: Male

Stuck from stupidity

Post by Jsmall »

Two weeks ago I did a stupid thing. I was snooping into.my sister's stuff and found a cell mate chastity.cage. I thought there would be no harm in trying it on but I was wrong. I did not see that she saw me playing with it but when I put it on she locked it and said got you now. I have asked her to remove it but she says only after I have learned my lesson. I told her that I need relief as my balls are aching. She said oh you poor baby come let sister take a look at her merchandise. They are ok looks like they are filling up nicely.and just walked away. I need to get some relief can any one help with ideas to.get relief please ?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Stuck from stupidity

Post by Wendy »

Sounds like a fantasy story...
Anyway, if your story is genuinely true, I just have one thing to say: it serves you right! Don't snoop in stuff that is not yours.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

We have always played games and tricks on one another. She gets into my stuff all the time but you are right it does serve me right for being so dumb and not seeing the trap
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

One has to wonder why his sister would posess a Cellmate.
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

It was ment for her boy friend