paullanky
Sex: Male

Complete Circuit by Grey Rose

Post by paullanky »

COMPLETE CIRCUIT

By

GreyRose

(5,943 Words/30Jun05)

Trish had been to costume rental places all over town and none of them had what she was looking for. Even Trish was not sure what she wanted, she just knew that she hadn’t found it yet. The last place she had been to told her about this “Techno Surface Ware” place.
As soon as she stepped inside, Trish knew. This was the place, here she would find that something special. For the party tonight she did not want any of the tired old costumes, tonight she was going to splurge.
Upon entering, she noticed chrome and plastic everywhere, metallic colours dominating the shop. She had been told correctly, if it was techno and related to a person wearing it, this was the place. There were lycra bodysuits in silver, gold, bronze, and circuit boards with wire gizmos that could be attached to various parts of the human body.
One item she saw was a corset looking thing, that in the front, over the stomach, had a ½" deep insert. The door opened to reveal wires, chips, switches, and blinking lights.
“That’s a very popular item Miss.” a voice said over her shoulder.
Trish jumped slightly and turned, “Sorry I didn’t hear you come up.”
“No I’m sorry. I should have said something before I got so close. Is there something that I can help you find?” The voice belonged to a man about Trish’s age, late 20's, a little over 6'. He was in good shape and had his sandy blond hair cut short.
“This looks interesting, what’s it for?” Trish pointed at the corset like thing and its opened panel.
“Well, it’s for when you need to be reprogrammed or repaired. It gives access to the necessary parts.” He said with a straight face but with a twinkle in his eye. He chuckled seeing her face.
At first Trish just blanked out, not understanding what he’d said. But then she smiled tentatively at his chuckle, still not fully following what he had been talking about.
“Sorry, most people that actually manage to find this store are pretty much into the Techno scene. This is for playing a robot persona. As is much of what’s here.” Trish nodded to what he said, still not quite following him.
“Perhaps if you could tell me what you are looking for, I can explain things you want to know.” Smiling still, he led her to a counter with lots of parts in it, catalogues on top. Trish started describing what she wanted.
“Well there’s this big costume party downtown ...”
“This’s the one at the Grande International?” He asked.
“Right! And I’ve decided that I’m going to go in style. You know, really splurge, and get something that’s going to be a show stopper. I want to go as something that will be remembered for years.” Trish blushed at her outburst, thinking that he must hear stories like that all day long.
“Hmm,” he looked from her to various parts of the store and back. “thing is, as big as that party is, most people have had their outfits arranged for weeks. Most of my specific costumes are already gone. But I like challenges. Let’s see what we can pull out of thin air.”
The two of them started at one end of the store and looked at almost everything. By the time they’d finished Trish had quite a number of items in the “Final Possibilities” stack. While they were looking through it all, Trish was trying to make some final decisions.
“I’m sorry Mike, but as nice as all this is, it just falls short on what I had really wanted for tonight. You see, I just finished a big project for work that’s kept me hopping all over the country for over a year, and because of that my social life has been the pits. I was hoping for something to get my night life jump started with a bang.” Trish set a gold and black circuit patterned lycra body suit down. Mike looked at her, then sorted through the items it had taken them almost an hour to dig out.
“Well, there is something ...” He looked at Trish’s suddenly hopeful face for a long moment. “All right, I”ll show you something special, and maybe, and I do mean maybe we can work out a deal.”
“Please Mike! I really need something for tonight and while all of the stuff we’ve found is great, it’s just not what I need for tonight. So, pretty please?” she begged, her deep blue eyes wide with innocence and need. He chuckled and shook his head.
“All right, I said I’d show you. So, if you would follow me into the back?” Feeling a little apprehensive, but becoming more and more curious about this little mystery, Trish followed him down a hall into a smaller display room in which there were over a dozen display stands. All were empty.
“As I said, most of our best outfits are already taken. But back here,” he indicated a door hidden off to one side, “we may find something to your taste.”
Signalling her to wait, he stepped inside. After a few moments he reappeared with a tall figure on a rolling platform. The figure was covered by a white sheet but Trish could see it was obviously a female form, a little taller than Mike.
Mike stopped the platform with a clear space about it, then pulled the sheet off with a snap. He didn’t look at the display, but watched Trish’s eyes and face. Not knowing what to expect, Trish was totally overcome by what she saw.
“Oh My God! It ... It ... She’s gorgeous! I’ll take her!”
Relieved by Trish’s reaction, Mike stepped forward.
“Now wait! There are a lot of details to go over before we do anything final. First off ...”
Mike stopped when he realized that Trish was lost, drinking in the vision he had presented to her. Something deep in his chest thumped once then unwound into nothingness. He decided to wait for her to start listening again, and settled back to watch.
What he saw was a young woman; trim, obviously fit, about 5'6", with a hairdo not unlike the one on the suit. It was easy for him to see the great change that had come over her the instant she saw the robot, then he frowned and shook his head.
“What ever possessed me to show her this suit? Its been back there for almost 2 years without being touched, and then this girl just walks in and I ...” Mike ended the thought before it could go any further.
Trish had thought that what Mike was going to bring out would be a robot suit of some kind, but what she was looking at was more like a work of art. It was all in chrome. The legs, waist, arms and neck were all in black, the hips, bust up through the shoulders, and the face were silver, giving the impression that this was the “skin” of the figure. Finally, gold was used as an accent for the heels (at least 6"), a lattice pattern up the front of the leg (looking much like lacing), and the lattice also appeared on the waist and up the arms. Finally, there were its golden eyes, lips, and hair(?), this formed in a short style. When she moved behind the figure Trish saw there was a silver, dome-like cap built into the top of the head. All in all it looked like a robotic version of a kinkily dressed woman with her breasts, pussy, and ass exposed to the world. When she turned to Mike, her eyes alight, he seized his opportunity.
“Now hold on, before you get too set on this, there are a few things you need to know.” Trish nodded and impatiently waited for him to continue.
“First off, this is not just something you put on like a pair of jeans. This suit was designed to be worn for many days at a time, so it’s kind of like getting into and out of a spacesuit. With practice you could do it by yourself, but right now, you need someone else that knows what to do to help you. Which means that you will have to wear the suit home ... and until you come back here tomorrow.” Trish shivered, the thought of living in the suit for a day, it ... it turned her on!
“OK, I think I can deal with that, but what about ... you know, eating and ... after that.”
A little surprised by her acceptance, Mike continued.
“Well, that’s the next part, fitting the suit is very ... well ... intimate. There are fittings that have to be put in correctly, in very delicate spots, or else you could be hurt or the suit damaged. But after that, if you meet someone to restart your night life, the two of you could do just about anything you wanted.”
Trish blushed realizing that Mike meant putting things in her pussy and, thinking about it in her ass too.
“Why is the suit so ... complete?”
Mike turned away and replied.
“It’s a depressing story. A man loved a woman and designed the suit for her, but before he could give it to her, something happened and they broke up. You see he was very much into being techno-sexual.” He turned and looked at her, “They, like many others, found it very sexy to dress and act like robots. This suit was so that they could live out one of their greatest fantasies; actually being robots for days, carrying out programs and ... such.”
Now Trish understood a lot of the devices out in the front area of the store, and some of the things he’d said clicked.
“He must have loved her very much to design such a wonderful gift.” She said turning to lightly stroke the hard gleaming shell. “Such a gift of love deserves more than a dark storeroom. I want it even more now. So what will it take to get me into the driver’s seat?”
She gave a wicked little smile, as she caressed the ass of the suit. He was more than a little stunned by her reactions and if she had not been so caught up in her excitement, she might have heard some of what lay behind his words.
“Well ... the suit is expensive, I’d need a deposit of ... $2,000.00.”
Caught short by the amount he quoted, Trish thought it over then nodded her head.
“All right. I’ve got it on one of my cards, and I did promise myself that money was no object tonight! Next issue?”
Finally, Mike admitted defeat and led her back to the front of the store. Trish followed reluctantly as if afraid the robot woman would walk away as soon as they left the room. It took only a few minutes for Mike to do the paperwork.
“All right. When can I come back for the suit?” Trish asked, still reluctant to leave without it.
“I’m sorry, I guess that I haven’t made that clear. I’m the only one that can help you with the suit, and I have to leave at 4:00. I’ve already asked my relief to be here early so I can get you dressed and still make my appointment.”
Trish realized this would mean she’d be driving home in daylight, in a mirror bright, chrome skin! Her breathing deepened and she felt a strange excitement building deep within.
“But the party doesn’t start until 9:00 tonight! What am I going to do until then?”
“Well, you could read a book, watch TV, or maybe play with the suit and get used to moving around in it.” he said, chuckling and leaning closer, “Just play and have fun!”
Trish was so caught up in thoughts of wearing the suit, she missed the odd twist to Mike’s smile. They moved into the back again.
“Here’s your first step. Down that hall there’s a full bathroom. Shower and talc yourself all over, then you put your feet in through the neck opening here and keep going.”
From a box on the base of the cart the robot woman stood on, he drew out a black latex body suit and handed it to her. Trish held the suit up and looked at the neck opening.
“Won’t it tear? I mean that it looks so thin, and the opening looks so small that just my throat would stretch it out.”
“No,” Mike smiled, “that suit is made of a unique, latex polymer and could probably be stretched over a car tire without any damage, so you won’t be any trouble for it at all. Just take your time and work your way in carefully, smoothing it out as best you can as you go along. It’s designed as a tight fit and will go on easier if you get it started right. Once you’re in, double check for any new wrinkles and adjust the inserts as best as you’re able. As soon as you’re ready, meet me back here.”
Trish showered quickly, her excitement building. She ran her fingers over the latex skin and could feel its silky smoothness, but also noticed it was a flat black, thickly strewn with silver dots all over, including the hands and feet. The latex was very thin, almost as like paper.
Despite Mike’s confidence she just wasn’t sure about the suit’s stretchability and so taking a side of the neck opening in each hand, Trish pulled hard. At first she was almost unable to make it move, but it slowly gave and opened wide. Stunned at how far she was able to stretch it, she let go, and the suit slowly returned to its previous size.
Trish held it up against her body and critically gauged the size, then quickly realized that it would present a constant, solid pressure all over, making her feel tightly compressed and controlled. Excited by this strange thought, she fondled and caressed the rubber suit, teasing her body with it for just a moment, then wasting little more time, worked her feet into the neck opening.
Pulling the rubber over her skin was an experience that she found almost worth the money by itself. Her skin was sensitive from the excitement, the shower, and the suit’s caress. As she slid it over her body it was at first cool, but as it warmed, it left her skin all tingly. The tight squeeze of the rubber and the excitement heightened every touch, even the movement of air across her body felt as strong as a hand’s touch.
All too quickly the suit was on and mostly in place. First, Trish pushed the lining for her vagina in, slowly, noticing there was some texturing on the inner side. Just this caused her to pant and squirm but she kept pushing it inside herself. When she had managed to get it 3 or 4 inches in, that was as far as it seemed to go. Smiling with the idea, Trish, pushing further, caused the rubber to stretch and the tube did so relatively easily as did the texturing as well. Arching her back she pushed harder and stiffened as, with a sudden settling, previously unknown rubber nubs pressed on her clit.
Trish paused as the suit settled all the way against her, pressing tightly against her flesh, then slowly matched her every curve, pulling tighter and tighter. Finally it stopped, the feeling of restriction and being compressed, fanning the fires of her desire, giving her a need for satisfaction.
She stroked and pleasured herself for a few moments, then stopped with reluctance, for the thought of Mike coming in to check and finding her like that, would make her die of embarrassment. There was only one other thing left to do. She reached around behind herself and smoothed the material over her ass. The rubber skin seemed eager to enter her rear, and as she pushed her hand between her cheeks there was a pressure against her anus. Taking a deep breath and trying to relax she pushed further. While the pressure increased, it just did not seat itself. Taking another breath and spreading her legs wide, Trish bent over and tried again, this time there was an intense popping sensation! The sudden shift almost brought her to her knees, and Trish staggered but did not fall from the rush of sensation.
Gasping and struggling with her balance, she slowly stood up. The sensations her body was flooding her mind were almost overwhelming and she took several moments to calm down, taking long slow breaths, but the tactile overload refused to slow down. Any movement emphasised the presence of the intruders, and she found it hard to get her breathing under control.
Padding back down the hall was a delight when the latex skin suit tugged and pulled at her body, each step causing the latex tube in her pussy to shift teasingly back and forth. The sensation of air moving across her covered body felt like a lovers caress and even though the distance was short, Trish began to pant from all the pleasurable sensations. Her nipples were blatantly visible through the suit.
“Ready for me yet?” she asked Mike, still standing in the hall.
“Yep. Now if ... Wow!” He interrupted himself after seeing her.
Trish stopped short, caught off guard by his reaction and its strength.
“What is it?” She asked, not sure if she wanted to hear his response.
His only response was to point at a full length mirror and continue to stare at her. Trish’s curiosity got the better of her and she moved until she could see herself in it, and what a sight she was! The black of the suit had seemingly darkened and no longer reflected any light, at least in comparison to the glowing fields of silver! In the areas of her hands and along the front of her body were numerous glowing silver pinpoints, and at her feet the numbers were easily doubled. But it was in the far more sensitive areas of her breasts and her pussy that the silver glow became a solid field!
“What is it? What’s happening Mike?” Trish was unable to tear her eyes from the sight of her glowing form in the mirror. She was even afraid to look down and see herself directly.
“It’s ... it’s, uh ...” Mike shook himself and started again. “Don’t worry Trish, it’s something that I expected, but not in such a spectacular way. You see, the suit is a neuro-transmitter for the exoskeletons sensors and actuators.”
Trish, feeling more relaxed now that Mike was talking gibberish again asked, “And what does that mean in English?”
“Sorry,” Mike chuckled, “what it means is that when the nerves of your body become active, the interface suit you are wearing generates a signal to tell the suit that something is happening at that location.”
“OK, and why are they so strong in areas where there are not that many muscles being active?”
“Huh hmm, well, there are other nerves that can be active, that have nothing to do with moving a hand or foot. What the patterns tell us is that touching the floor generates a fair amount of nerve action, and in the flexing of your hands, there’s also an amount of nerve function. We can see that the motion of air flowing past your body is another stimulus to nerve action. And finally ...”
“And finally, no need to explain any remaining nerve actions, OK Mike?” Trish interrupted hurriedly, feeling herself blush in embarrassment over the rampant glow of her arousal. Quickly turning away from the mirror as the suit displayed that her blush extended down her neck and over her shoulders. Seeing Mike still watching her she spoke again.
“All right, Mister, you’re the one in a hurry remember? Let’s get on with getting me dressed.”
Chuckling, Mike turned around and adjusted the suit. It was only then that Trish noticed the suit had been opened and showed the empty space awaiting her. Each leg had been split in half, front and back, running from the toes all the way up to the hip. The hips opened along the left side, swinging to the right while the waist opened in the opposite direction. The chest and shoulders opened in the same direction as the hips, but the arms were expanded rather than split. The neck was opened in the same direction as the waist, and the robot’s face was a panel that hinged upward like a visor. Trish saw that the inside of the suit was lined with a silvery material. As he adjusted a few more panels, checking various connections and fittings, Trish noticed an extension cord running to the back of the suit.
“What”s this for Mike?”
“I’ve got it hooked into the suits power cells. It’s been quite a ... quite a while since its last recharge. There will be enough juice for you to get home, but you will need to plug in for a couple of hours before you go out tonight. When you do, you can do whatever you want, just so long as you stay within a metre of the outlet.”
“Mike what happens if I run out of power? Will the suit just come to a halt and leave me trapped in a statue?” Trish asked when the disturbing thought hit her.
Shaking his head.
“No, don’t worry about that, the suit has quite an intelligent controller built in. It monitors its power levels and long before you hit any problems, it’ll warn you about needing recharging. And even if you miss that, there’s an automatic override that will stop whatever it’s doing and plug itself into the nearest receptacle. So, even if you were asleep, it would get up in the middle of the night and take care of its needs without even waking you up.
“Alright, let’s get you suited up. Step right this way please.” Mike gestured for Trish to step into the suit. He held one of her hands while she did.
While he settled Trish inside, adjusting various fittings and making sure that the more intimate components were settled with total accuracy, he talked her through accessing and navigating the suit’s control menus. With these, the suit could be set for a number of different response modes from totally autonomous, to totally dependent upon outside commands. He also showed her the scheduler for stacking commands for later activation and the timer that limited how long a particular command or response mode lasted.
As he spoke and answered her questions, he deftly sealed her into the metal suit; starting with her legs. He tripped a switch that slowly brought the two halves together and when each joint met and sealed, adjusted the fit and match of the movable components. Satisfied with the legs, he continued with the hips, after which he had her slide her arms into the sleeves, there again adjusting the join and fit of the movable joints. Trish felt very vulnerable, since this position caused her to thrust her breasts forward, leaving them unprotected while his arms brushed her excited nipples, adjusting the suit.
Even when she began to squirm in reaction to his casual brushes, he unhesitatingly swung the waist panel into place. This was the first part of the suit to pose any kind of problem, for Trish had overlooked the distinct difference in waist size between her svelte one and the ridiculously tiny dimension of that of the robot.
“Oh! And everything else fit so perfectly, as if it was made for me! I don’t want to give up now, what can we do Mike?” Trish asked unhappily.
Mike had not stopped working.
“What? Do you see a problem I don’t?”
As he was looking down, she couldn’t see his face, but it sounded like he was joking or something. Since she could feel him connecting things and making adjustments she wondered what he had in mind.
“OK. So, is there a built in way to make me loose about 10 pounds in 2 minutes?” Trish wondered. Thinking that Mike would probably show her before telling her.
“Just give me a chance and you’ll see ... uh, understand what’s going on.” He finished his tinkering, then there was a string of soft ratchetting sounds. Slowly Trish could feel the waist panel closing about her, then felt her breath being squeezed out of her! Then the realization hit.
“There’s a corset built into this suit!”
“You got it right the first time! This model also comes with an integral lacing winch, just hook everything up and relax.”
“Relax?! That’s easy for you to say buster! You’re not the one being cut in half!” Trish threw back.
Truth be told, the restriction of the corset just seemed to add to her excitement levels; but not waiting for the waist panel to finish seating itself, Mike started to swing the arms forward to neutral positions at her sides. Soon after that, the ratchetting of the waist panel stopped, then he slowly eased the breast plate up and over her breasts, and with a smile, placed his hands over where her nipples would be. Looking deep into her eyes, he pushed the plate home.
Even though there was a rigid panel between them, Trish felt as if Mikes hands were holding her naked breasts, her nipples buried in his palms. She could feel herself blush heavily and squirmed inside her immobile, outer skin and doing that adjusted the seating of some very intimate things, causing her vision to go distant and her breathing to become ragged, triggering an ongoing shimmy that took her over the edge. Trish was so focussed on her orgasm that she completely missed the expression that washed over Mikes face, but after watching her enjoy herself for a brief moment, Mike shook himself and moved around behind her.
What snapped her back to reality was the helmet being lowered over her head. He’d explained that the inside of the helmet was lined with more of the interface latex, and so it would respond when she wanted to open her mouth or blink her eyes. He carefully adjusted the headphones in her ears to make sure that they were comfortable and she could hear properly.
Once the helmet had been closed and she’d grunted her responses to his questions, Mike finally closed the neck, fastening the last seal. Trish was now totally enclosed as she had never been before. The feeling was ... was ... She closed her eyes and savoured the sensations washing over her mind. Whatever it was, she had not felt anything like it before, or that she had enjoyed so much that she could remember, ever!
Opening her eyes Trish ran through the start-up menu and activated the suit. Suddenly she felt herself change position, and was now standing in what she felt was ‘at attention’. It took her a moment to get oriented, when the view of the room swam into focus. Slowly at first she turned her head this way and that, getting used to how everything now appeared to her robotic eyes.
Having gotten comfortable with how everything looked now, Trish tentatively took her first step. Before she had taken her second step, Mikes voice rang out.
“Stop!” The suit froze in place. He continued, “Look down, Trish. You were about to step off the platform and probably fall on your face. Be careful until you get used to the sensor feedback and to being so much taller and heavier.”
After a 2 second delay the suit returned to her control. She looked down and saw the 6" rise she’d indeed forgotten about, then carefully stepped down and moved around the room, quickly gaining balance and confidence.
Mike came over to her and handed her the sheet that had originally covered the suit. “Let’s work on your hand/eye co-ordination, try to fold this neatly without tearing it.”
Taking the cloth, Trish immediately dropped it. Bending down to pick it up, she lost her balance and almost fell. Mike just stood back and let her work things out for herself.
After a few minutes she finally had the sheet folded, and had only torn it twice. By now she was getting very confident about being able to ‘feel’ things with her metal skin.
“Very good Trish, you’re taking to this like a natural!” Mike complimented.
“Yes but like a natural what?” her voice came out flat and without any form of emphasis. “What ... what happened to my voice?”
“Don’t worry. It’s just part of the suits programming. If you look under the audio heading, vocal delivery, you will see several levels. The default is for a robotic monotone, in keeping with the suit’s appearance. You can change it any time you want.”
“No. I like it this way.” Trish answered.
Her answer caused Mike to pause for a moment, then quickly he led her back out to the front room.
“Well then! I need to get along to my appointment. You can come back any time tomorrow after 1:00. That’s when I’ll be back. Just for your information, Trish, no one else knows how to open up the suit and peel it off, OK?”
“That’s OK. I’ll be wearing this for nearly 24 hours with no form of escape or release? Wow!”
Hearing her voice like that gave her a very enjoyable quiver, but she could not understand why it did.
Mike bagged Trish’s clothes and tucked them away for her to wear tomorrow when she returned. As she was turning to head for the front door, she saw Mike’s replacement come around a corner.
She’d never seen someone’s jaw drop open as in a movie, but that was exactly what he did, just before he dropped the papers he had been holding. Enjoying the effect, Trish struck a pose and blew him a kiss and the dazed smile that covered his face was priceless. It took Mike grabbing his shoulder and shaking him before the poor fellow could tear his eyes away.
Having more confidence, now that two men had been stunned by her appearance, Trish strode out the front door slinging her purse over her shoulder. It was only when the afternoon sun struck her chrome skin that she realized that the “look” of the suit was that of a naked metal woman flashing her polished naughty bits to the world at large.
She moved quickly to her car and tried to jump inside. That was when she realized how much more space she took up now that she was a half a foot taller. Frantically readjusting the seat, she fit herself into the car and closed the door.
The drive home passed in a blur, several cars suddenly behaving erratically after being beside her. Trish parked and after a careful scan of the area in front of her apartment building, jumped out and quickly entered.
With her new robotic eyes, her comfortable home appeared distant and lacking somehow, while she moved about the house, adjusting things, and improving her awareness of her new skin. Suddenly, a warning message appeared, alerting her to the need for recharging. Taking note of the amount of time left before critical, Trish blanked it out and finished tidying her bedroom.
All the stooping and crouching had gotten Trish’s sensitive pussy going again, and so turning about she saw the bed stand where she kept a vibrator for lonely nights. She opened the menu lists, having to first blank out the warning message again, looking for the command that would open the panel covering her crotch.
She got distracted when she noticed a Facial Reconfiguration Menu. When she opened this one up there were several options, the one activated was the one that most closely resembled a woman’s face, then moving so she could see herself in a mirror she chose one on the opposite end of the list.
In the mirror what was a beautiful woman’s face crafted out of silver, began to puff out and smooth itself into a smooth ovoid. The place where her mouth was, sealed over and she felt something filling her mouth, muffling any sound that she might make. Across her eyes a golden bar formed, running from one temple to the other.
Trish could hardly believe her eyes! The effect of removing her one more step from human made her even hotter than she had been before and what had been an interesting idea before, now took on the strength of an addiction. Trish madly raced over to the bedstand and yanked out the drawer that held the vibrator. She pulled too far and the entire contents spilled onto the floor.
Kneeling, she grabbed the mechanical wand and quickly opened the access panel. Forcing herself to slow down, Trish delicately pushed the vibrator deep inside the rubber sleeve lining her pussy before turning it on. The sudden impact of the vibrations caused her to loose all control, shoving the thing in farther than she had intended. The explosion of release that followed made her earlier orgasms at the store seem insignificant. And it was only after a long while that she finally came down and became aware of her surroundings.
When she did, she noticed that the warning message had popped up again. As she was about to wipe it out and remove the vibrator, a new warning message displayed:
“System engaging auto-charge mode. Initiating stand-by parameters.”
Before Trish could understand what the message was saying, the suit stood up, closed the crotch access panel and trapping the still running vibrator in her aching pussy, then moved across the room to an electrical outlet, then swiftly pulled a thick wiring harness from the region at the base of the spine and plugged itself in, after which it assumed a neutral stance and became inactive.
Trish was overcome by the sensations of the suit taking charge of her body and moving her about the room and the feeling of being controlled made her giddy all over again. As the suit was locking itself down, she was able to turn her head enough that she could see her reflection in a full length mirror. The figure in the reflection was not that of a human woman, but rather of a sculpture of chrome and that impossibly formed figure just could not hold a living breathing woman!
Having enjoyed the show for several minutes, Trish decided to remove the furiously buzzing vibrator, unable to ignore that the plate holding it inside her was picking up the vibrations and transmitting them intermittently to her very sensitive clit. Running through the menus, she discovered that the over-ride for the stand-by mode was verbal, not something she could operate from the menu. She tried to speak the override command, and was immediately reminded of the huge rubber thing that filled her mouth, rendering her totally mute! Still refusing to panic, she became alarmed when she discovered that the Facial Re-configuration options were not accessible from the stand-by mode. Dancing on the edge of panic and another set of orgasms, Trish quickly investigated her options, and these were her last coherent thoughts before she was washed away by the torrent of sensations once again.
Outside her blissful oasis of pleasure, the sun sank in the west, the room becoming dark except for the soft golden glow of the robot’s visor.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: Complete Circuit by Grey Rose

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I think I like this story more than the homo-erotic lesbian chastity story.

I really like sci-fi, and this is like kink meets Iron Man...only in female form! Interesting development.

So...when is the next installment, Mr. Paul??? :D
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Falcon1953

Post by Falcon1953 »

I like this story too. I think I may have read it in the past but unsure. It's always fun to imagine what a person feels when trapped without threat of harm but just mind numbing pleasure.
I hope a second chapter will be posted soon.

Falcon
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

I also enjoyed the story and am waiting for the next installment.