Chastity belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Chastity belt

Post by Wendy »

Tiffany wrote: 08 Aug 2021, 01:41For the lock maybe I wasn’t clear with the padlock at the waistline I know it’s not a problem but the other one I’m not sure if it’s not a bit big imagine that when you lock the waistline band instead of putting a padlock it’s something like a let say that the front is flat but have a certain depth up down and on one side it’s not 5 cm maybe 1-2 and the lock system is masked under that and you insert the key by the side at the horizontal that’s the one that I’m not sure you can go on AliExpress site and you’ll see what I mean
I think I get it. Are you talking about the locking block (which looks like a block rather than a padlock)? I never experienced this system, but it doesn't appeal me. Just personal opinion.

Indeed, French is my mother tongue. I exclusively speak French in my daily life.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tiffany
Sex: Female

Post by Tiffany »

😂😂😂 I understand but I’m not there yet first I’ll have to buy my first cb but thanks to Wendy I now have an idea of where I need and buy for starting we’ll see for later

Tiffany
Tiffany
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Wendy yes I was talking about a block I’ve checked but I don’t know why all the cb that I’m interested in have a block lock so I found some vendors from UK on Etsy and some cb are interesting they’re with padlock also there’s Oxy Shop whom are interesting too both are about the same price same for the delivery time so will have to decide

I know that everyone including you talk about buying one from China to start but since I’m not sure about the block lock also I’ll admit that the advantage with i think that with a small grinder you can cut the padlock if you don’t have any choice the block very hard so thanks again for all your help and advice now I know what I want and need to start also where I’m going with that

🙏 Tiffany
Tiffany
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Ok my cb will cost more than one made one in China but still less than one made especially for me I’m difficult for the locks so I’m willing ro pay more

Tiffany
Tiffany
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Good evening from Trenton Ontario I know it’s been 6 months since my last post very busy m. Wendy and the other you’ll be glad to know that I finally bought my CB this morning couldn’t say why not sooner cause all the advice that Wendy gave me I should be belted by now maybe I wasn’t ready psychologically speaking don’t know but this morning I said to myself what are you waiting for you know that is what you want and wanted for a long time so no excuse and do it.
Finally I bought a Chinese one I will start with that one and if I like it will move to a better one but who knows maybe it will fit me like a glove having doubts but we’ll see happy I’ve done it and will be glad in 40 days when it will arrive also the other reason that pushed me is your story Wendy from a couple years ago when you would have been rape if it wasn’t for your CB tha made me think that it could happen to me since sometime I’m delivering in the evening at places not too nice I never had anything happening to me and surely at 61 I’m not pretty as someone in her 20s but why take chances. Now until my CB arrives I will start gathering all that I need to be ready afterwards the fun begins with the fitting I might need some help if so I will post here my problems so that I can receive the help that I need thank you very much we’ll talk in 40 some days

Tiffany
Tiffany
jake
Sex: Male

Post by jake »

You never did say which belt you went with but I hope it works out great for you and that you managed to find one that didn't have the large square lock.
If you do purchase the square lock body a large volume of that metal can be ground down so that there's a smooth taper on the sides. You can't reduce the height of protrusion from your body but you could make it into a smooth arc around your waist with some patience and an angle grinder. The side without the keyhole is really only there to save machining time, and the side with the keyhole could be ground into a much smoother radius, making things less noticable. This is assuming your comfort with power tools.

The thing is though, from all my time in male chastity (intermittently over 4 years with up to 1 month continuous) people notice WAY less than you would expect. After the initial jitters are done you will realize this too. The only time I was ever kind of found out was when the company IT guy sprang up on me and grabbed my personal phone without time for me to think and he opened chrome to see AliExpress open to cages. Surprisingly he just chuckled and said "Me Too"

It has started to get buried under all the comments but many of the Female Chastity Diaries posts from years past answer ever one of your questions VERY thoroughly you just need to dive through them when you have time. I learned a lot from these amazing women who shared a lot of their chastity journey.
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Thank you for you advice and yes I went with the block after really looking at it I figured that it was not really bigger than the ones where you put a padlock also since I’m about 90% of time in high waist skirt and after looking at the girls models here in the gallery I think that it would be fine looking forwards to receive my CB and belt myself cause even I did not specify it I’m single do not have a dom not looking for one but I want to be belted for a while so I am doing it. I know that some peoples on others forums disagree cause for them it’s not really chastity and denial but I do not care if you have to wait for someone else to do things in life you might wait for a long time. I am single cause I like my independence but I do not see why I could not be belted if I desire the trick will not give in my urge to unbelting myself for whatever reason but I am pretty sure that I can do it to continue. Who knows maybe I will write my thoughts on this forum in the stories section I will think about it
Tiffany
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hi everyone as you know if you saw my previous post I will soon join you my sisters in being belted looking forward to that day but I have a question kinda about fashion you see I wear stockings with a garter belt my problem is that I don’t know if I should wear my garter belt under or over my chastity belt keep in mind that the front panel have lace and I do not want to damage it I could wear it under that is my thought but that means that I will have to sleep with my garter belt and stockings since I figure if it is only the garter the straps will tangle during the night one other solution would be wearing stay up but I can’t cause I am allergic to the silicone band and do not start me on pantyhose hate that contraption looking forward to your suggestions be safe and stay belted
Tiffany
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Hi Tiffany!
Nice that you have now decided and ordered a chastity belt.
Of course, the garters should sit over the chastity belt! You should think that the chastity belt can not be taken off, so therefore all clothes must be over it. I know you have the keys, but it is practical to dress with chastity belt nearest body.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Thank you tonne I just hope that the lace front part will not be damaged by the waist lock that is my only concern
Tiffany