Chastity belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tiffany
Sex: Female

Re: Chastity belt

Post by Tiffany »

Yes like you say Tobbe I will always have a key set with me but be sure that I don’t have the intention of using it unless I do not have the choice when I will be able to stay lock full time for sure at the beginning will not have a choice
Tiffany
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Tiffany. You have to learn your body to accept the chastity belt. Use it one hour, more each day and adjust the metal to fit your body, is the way many find be the best.

You can protect the lace front, with a small piece of cloth over the padlock. Attach it with double-sided adhesive tape.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Yes that is my intention in the beginning after I find the right fit a couple of hours at time and the garter belt will be under the chastity belt cause it will be a lot of trouble for a couple of hours I would need to undo part of the garter belt to take the chastity belt off and put the garter belt on and since I drive an 18 wheelers it’s not like I stop whenever I want or wherever too but eventually it will be over also tank you for the advice for the Lacey part
Tiffany
SayleD

Post by SayleD »

Tiffany wrote: 01 Feb 2022, 14:05 Yes like you say Tobbe I will always have a key set with me but be sure that I don’t have the intention of using it unless I do not have the choice when I will be able to stay lock full time for sure at the beginning will not have a choice
you should unlock it for some time to air your crotch.
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Yes of course when I was saying full time I meant every day and night with a couple of breaks it was not my intention to do it 365 days without some break. I do like Wendy and her challenge of 30 days good for her but I am not interested to do it 😂😂😂
Tiffany
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hi everyone I’ve been browsing a lot of old posts and I find them very interesting I even saw some girl that was kinda in the same situation as me order a Chinese belt didn’t had a Dom didn’t want one at that time and she explain all the joys of trying to fit a belt alone so I figure that I to will have a lot of fun and after that is achieved start the training which I figure to do during the evening until I can wear it around 4-5 hours cause with my work driving an 18 wheelers across North America I cannot stop to often and stop after an hour doesn’t make sense I do understand that my body needs to get used to the belt and the best is to wear one hour at the time so I figure that if I start during the evening it will be fine and when I can wear it for 4-5 hours I could start wearing during the day I could make a stop after 6 hours what do you think of it if you think that during the evening isn’t good please let me know I want to put all the chances on my sides since it’s not an ordinary situation thanks in advance looking forward to your reply
Tiffany
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I think your thoughts are right. When you can easily use your chastity belt for 6 hours straight, you can try. The problem can be sitting all the time. Therefore, it is important that you make sure that it suits you well.

What time of day, does not matter so much. As long as you do not start by trying to sleep with it on you.
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Yes for sure fixing it real nice especially since I am sitting most of the time will have priority and true I wasn’t planning to try to sleep in it before 3-4 weeks cause everyone here are saying that the first night might be difficult so there’s no way that I will try and having to drive the hole day after when I’ll have couple days off ok but not before.
A little update I’ve received an email that my belt had been ship so around this time next month I should receive it looking forward more than ever also thank you everyone here cause I realize that if I would’ve bought one a couple years ago and didn’t it was better like that at that time I wouldn’t have been able to do it didn’t know anything about it but today thanks to everyone I know what I need to do to succeed which is awesome you have my eternal gratitude 🙏 🙏🙏
Tiffany
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

It always feels like time is so long, when you are waiting for something as exciting as a chastity belt.

I think you will be the best way to use your chastity belt. But it will surely require several adjustments before it becomes perfect.
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Yes I’m pretty sure of it too I think I will start by wearing just the waist band that I think that I can wear it for more than an hour and finding the best adjustment for my waist and after I will Introduce the crotch band which will take me several try to find the right adjustment and finally start wearing it for one hour at time so I think that will take me around two months to do all that so after that two months I would probably be able to wear it full time but if it takes more time so be it will take the time it will take so that at the end I will reach my goal which is to be belted full time with break for examination and clean up of course
Tiffany