Chastity belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tiffany
Sex: Female

Chastity belt

Post by Tiffany »

Hi I would love to wear a belt but have some concerns about hygiene you see I drive a semi across North America so I don’t have access to a shower every day so I’m wondering if I still can wear one what are your advices and which model do you think would be better the reason is (call me crazy but I do love seeing a woman belted for me it’s like jewelry that you wear down there instead of your neck or finger) yes I’ll have to keep a key with me in case hope to ear from you thanks in advance
Tiffany :) :)
Tiffany
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Chastity belt

Post by Wendy »

Hi.

To keep clean, you can use a syringe and a tiny bowl (a Nutella cap is excellent). When you need to go to toilet, fill the bowl with water. After peeing, pump water from the cap to the syringe, then inject it in the shield. It cleans well.

For skin care: vegetal oil and moisturizing cream are your friends.

Having a spare key is a very good idea too.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Thank you for your answer I will take that in mind when I’ll start wearing one
For a beginner can you tell me which model I should buy the T model the one with two straps like a Y or the one like a g string I already wear string panties
Tiffany
Last edited by Tiffany on 05 Aug 2021, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
Tiffany
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I prefer the T-shape. Chains of the Y-style annoy me.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Thank you that was the one I was considering buying but wasn’t sure and since after looking at some of your post I thought that with your experience the info that you’ll give me would be great
Tiffany
Tiffany
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Glad to see my experience is still helpful!
Nevertheless, please consider making your own experience. Maybe you will prefer Y-shape rather than T-shape belts.
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Maybe i will try it another time but for now I’m sticking with the T model if you don’t mind I thought of a couple of questions
First: when you poop i know that the poop hole need to be a bit between your ass but do you use toilet paper as usual to clean (swipe) yourself I’ve read a lot of your post and know what to do if it’s diarrhea but for regular???
Second: I saw that the lock on my-steel belt are all padlock but the ones I saw from China have two different ones some are padlocks like your and some have like a plate for the waist with the key that you insert from the side do you think that the second one will be noticeable under your clothes i wear mostly high waist skirts and pants high waist too
Third: you say that you can do anything with your belt on I’m not expecting to be able to do anything just like you at least not for a while I’m realist but eventually do you think that I can ride my horse with one maybe having one that’s under the belly I’m not sure cause when I’m riding him it’s not just walking he likes to gallop very fast so at those times I’m in suspension in the saddle and leaning a bit forward

I found your blog and started to read it very interesting and I find you courageous cause tell you the truth I don’t think that I would do 1/10 if what you did even with a lot of experience as usual thanks for your advice and answer i did found some answers in this forum and glad I found it I’ve seen others but were inactive at least here i have answers and help me to move forward with my decision to be belted and be part of this great community I’m 61 wanted it for a long time but wasn’t sure couldn’t have answers but that’s change thanks to you and the community keep the good work
❤️❤️❤️Tiffany
Tiffany
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

1) Going to number 2 is easy (be careful the anal hole is aligned with your anus). I wipe as usual with toilet paper. In case of diarrhea, I do the same, then I get a shower (actually, this only happened few times in my belted life).

2) I can hide my belts under a swimsuit. Padlocks are very easy to hide. You can wear pants, trousers, skirts, shorts, underwear, ... all your regular clothes.

3) I already rid a horse (once in 2015 or so, the horse was slow). I didn't get any trouble. Leaning forward is easy with a chastity belt and some training.

Unfortunately, female chastity is not much reliably documented. Hence I created a blog to talk about my challenges, issues I face, how I can live such challenges, ...
You are never too old to try a chastity belt. Go forward, and you have my support!

If you have questions, either check out my blog, or ask me.
Just be careful: I have done very hard challenges since I am very experienced. If you read girls who spend 10 days without any training, I have a hard time to believe them. 30 days without any break need years of training: a newbie who gets locked for a month is a liar.
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

😂😂😂 I do think the same way I do think that you have to take some and leave some I’m glad that you’re the one whom responded and up to now the only one doesn’t matter I know that I’m in good hands with you

For the lock maybe I wasn’t clear with the padlock at the waistline I know it’s not a problem but the other one I’m not sure if it’s not a bit big imagine that when you lock the waistline band instead of putting a padlock it’s something like a let say that the front is flat but have a certain depth up down and on one side it’s not 5 cm maybe 1-2 and the lock system is masked under that and you insert the key by the side at the horizontal that’s the one that I’m not sure you can go on AliExpress site and you’ll see what I mean

Just of curiosity on a more personal note since you live in France I’m guessing that you speak French well so am I i live in Montreal Quebec Canada so if we ever exchange in private we can do it in French on the site it have to be in English since it’s for everyone and not everyone speak French 😂😂😂 thanks for your answers

Tiffany
Tiffany
InBeltGirl

Post by InBeltGirl »

I am rather less experienced than Wendy to give advice. I think I don’t care if people realise I am wearing a belt. That’s why I am going for a waistband, and if the locks show through leggings etc, so be it!