Locked forever - help!

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
Theiza
Sex: Female

Locked forever - help!

Post by Theiza »

I am so happy i found this forum in my quest of finding answers to my 9 years old dilema. Please help, anybody!

So first things first. It all started at the age of 14, i was a damn fine looking young lady, luckily that didn't change over time, i wasn't the most popular girl in school, but i was amongst the popular kids, boys twisting their heads wherever i was walking by. 23 august 2012, i'll never forget that day... it was my 14th birthday - need to note the fact that i grew up without a father, being raised by my mother and grandmother only - so my grandmother got me this present... i had no idea what it was back then and it seemed kinda funny at that time (yes, i'm talking about the chastity belt), so my grandma made me strip out of my bottom clothing, panties down too, and made me put on the "steel panties" wich she fitted perfectly around my waist and between my legs, then she started explaining what it is, and how it will help me keep my virginity, also prevent me from masturbation, penetration and so on and she promissed me that when the time comes, she will gladly give me the key to unlock it. I have to admit, i liked the idea at that time, in one way or another, i had no interess for masturbation or any other sexual acts back then, so i kinda went along with it...

As time passed, i had to figure out ways to shave and clean myself and i also started having all these tingly sensations down there, you know what i'm talking about... i asked for the key once, i was almost 16, and she said no, because i am not ready yet. So the urge to touch myself between my legs grew higher and higher with time, but i had no possibility to do so... and as i grew and became an adult (i was almost 18) the belt got tighter and tighter (not in a hurting way, just tight enough to make sure nothing, no matter how small gets passed). So there i was, 18 and never in my life experienced an orgasm.

And here is where things go from wacky to super wacky!
Sadly, my grandmother passed away in 2017, and with her, the secret to where the key to my chastity belt is. So here i am almost 9 years later since it was put on, i'm almost 23 now, still a virgin... don't get me wrong, i have found ways to experience orgasms, but i just wish there was a way to be penetrated and have sex like a wild animal!

Yes, i tried cracking the lock open, yes, i tried going to a locksmith, yes, i tried to cut it off but never succeeded, only ended up hurting myself. So that's pretty much wraps it up. Please help! I'm desperate! Any suggestion is welcome!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Locked forever - help!

Post by Wendy »

A picture of the belt will be helpful.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
sinful_c
Sex: Female

Post by sinful_c »

Would love to try and help you out. I dmed you.
alsjekan223
Sex: Male

Post by alsjekan223 »

Fear not! Just do what this person did viewtopic.php?f=10&t=236 or talked to this person. Who had a similar experience to yours. Do not give up hope I believe in you you can do this.

keep us updated please.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

I think this is no longer a problem!
Theiza's last visit here, 03 Sep 2021.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work