Things we do (belted or not) for fun

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Things we do (belted or not) for fun

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I'll break the ice and pop the forum cherry here...

Fun. As I put on my profile, I LOVE doing things outdoors. Like, mountain biking...

I got this second hand bike off of CraigsList for $25 USD and wound up dumping close to $100 in helmet, parts, n stuffs.

First time out, I crash! I was wearing my belt at the time, got a nasty blister, which inspired me to buy a better seat for the bike. (I have a nice gel pad and wide seat now.) Carrying the bike back to the car over a mile was unfun, but great exercise! I had gotten something into the rear spokes of the wheel which mangled the wheel and so it was un-ridable. :cry:

Well, two wheels later, I get back out again, this time without mishap. Beautiful day, riding through a little mud, but mostly easy to go down by the creeks and through old growth forests. No one was out there, just me making awesome time down the trails.

It is very liberating, the feeling of freedom and speed of mountain biking. Great exercise and gets you away from all the people, the stupidity, the pollution, everything. You stay focused on the task at hand, and get to enjoy being surrounded by nature. The best way to discover your OWN nature is get back TO nature.

I find this fun, but also therapeutic.

What about you?
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Re: Things we do (belted or not) for fun

Post by Admin »

Most spare time currently goes into playing with my daughter and going for long walks, both being very well spent time. 8-)
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

would you say miss Gorgon that wearing a chastity belt is "natural" or "getting back to nature"?

lizza
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Lizza wrote:would you say miss Gorgon that wearing a chastity belt is "natural" or "getting back to nature"?

lizza
No more 'natural' than using computers and talking on cellphones, I guess.

Part of the times, I suppose.

I'd love to roll back the clock about 1000 years.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
scuba_girl

Post by scuba_girl »

Just to roll back the clock on this forum, I look forward to scuba diving in my belt :-)
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I think scuba diving will be fine. I swam all summer in my belts, both rear wire and eye. No one even noticed ;-)
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

*waves* i'm another scuba diver
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Kellymac3 wrote:I think scuba diving will be fine. I swam all summer in my belts, both rear wire and eye. No one even noticed ;-)
You swim with your belt, great! I love swimming armored too =^.^=
I have the belt and the bra hidden under swimsuit (chains of the bra are out of the swimsuit), and my collar (not hidden): never caught! I can swim without being hindered by the weight, and my armor was never noticed.
The funniest is I have bunches when I swim (to avoid having the hair in front of the eyes), so the padlock of my collar is visible... Never caught!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
libbylibbylibby

Post by libbylibbylibby »

OK, other things I do...

I love to ride a bike. My OH insisted that we get a bike that fits me correctly so we special ordered a road bike to fit with a correctly sized neck, narrower bars, and correct crank arms. It is carbon fiber with a clear coat. We also swapped out the tires from the 18c that came on it to a 25c clincher and I have a foldable spare in my pack. I have a 10 speed cassette and triple chain rings up front. That's 30 speeds if your counting. Total weight of my bike is 18 lbs. For the last few years I have been riding 300 to 500 miles a week. I can't ride like that now because the only time I'm out of my training corset is when I'm with my husband

I also love to shoot. I'm a better then ad erase skeet shooter, score with the top of the women in shooting steel and have the third highest adverse at the club in bullseye. I also shoot rifle both .22 and center fire.

I recently won the woman's division at our first 3D shoot of the year disputed pulling only a 45 lbs. bow

I love to fish, and tie my own flies. About the most fun I have with my cloths on is going down to the pond and catching blue gills on my one weight.

I love to motorcycle and have a 750cc bike I ride on the road and a 125 two stroke I ride off road. I have a 250cc drag bike that I race when I go to the strip with my other half ( he has 1300 cc drag bike)

I also do a lot of woodworking.

Most of the time I wear a corset and belt. The big exception is bike riding. I only do this now with my OH, and he lets me ride in just my bra, jersey, and bike shorts. Understand that we often get up early on the weekends and ride 100 miles on Saturday and do another 100 on Sunday. If it's a real nice day to ride, we will do a 100 early then another later. That is a huge time eater because it will normally take us about 5 hours to do a 100 mile loop. During the week we try to get in a 50 mile ride at least 3 times a week
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Hello Libby
You are a very busy lady. I hope that you and OH still get time to play and that he keeps you in chastity for all the time you are not cycling,
You say you like wood working? do you have a full set of wooden restraints in your play area. Wood is beautifull to touch and admire, So many items that you could make and get attached to.................. or locked onto or into all in pursuit of your wood working .

Maybe a wooden horse that you and your lady friend could share, complete with foot rests

s