P S A

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

P S A

Post by John R Starvele »

This is a Public Service Announcement.

As I progressed into senior status, Mr. ED descended on my male anatomy. Which is a natural expectation with old age for men. Other than that, I had no warning signs.

At Sixty-nine and half, I had annual physical. My PSA was elevated. PSA also stands for Prostate Specific Antigen. My doctor wanted another blood panel in three months. Again, my PSA was elevated and above the last. This earned me a trip to Urologist who probed concluding my prostate was enlarge. The Urologist requested another blood panel verifying higher PSA levels. A prostate biopsy was indicated. My prostate biopsy included twelve samplings. Seven of the twelve came back a cancerous. After several different types of scans, it was determined my cancer is localized within my prostate. My cancer severity / danger and need for action by the scoring method placed me at seven point five out ten. My prognosis for recovery is good.

I did have a passing pain from the biopsy procedure but even now the there is no discomfort or sign of the cancer. If it was not for the periodic blood work, I would never have known I have cancer.

Men, it is imperative to have annual physical with the blood work-up.
John R Starvele

Re: P S A

I am still around, and I am doing well I have not had problem with my hip like many that went through radiation treatment with me. I recently had colonoscopy and upper endoscopy and came well. PSA is now at .5. I still do not have energy when tackle things heavy things.

One of first thing they do when you are diagnosed with prostate cancer is they stop your Testone production (chemical castration) It said is equivalent of menopause. I felt very little effect. Once or twice, I had hot spell. One thing I did notice after month, I lost interest in the subjects of this website and my stories. But I am somewhat back.

I went through 28 days of radiation therapy ended up the day before Thanksgiving 2021. Prostate radiation is painless, and you do not lose your hair not that I have that much to lose. It is tiring and mid-way through all want was just sit. The radiation cause diarrhea and in my cases constipation with swing back and forth. The requirements of the treatment cause some problems. They want your bladder full and colon rectum empty. A bunch of men siting will full bladder waiting their turn.
JennyLocked8622
Sex: Female

Post by JennyLocked8622 »

spam?
locked by my German boyfriend
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

@JennyLocked8622
No, this is Everything Else.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
John R Starvele

Dear Jennylocked8622 / Jennylocked892, (same person?)

I do not consider my PSA spam. My goal in exposing my condition was to warn other men of a silent threat to their lives. My second posting was for those that I have had friendly conversed with on this web site to let them how I am doing. It was not a general public address or a sale pitch which is what most spam is.

Both of my posting may not have been germane to main purpose of this website that is why I put them in the everything else category.
However, posting to get women to your website ‘Discord for Girls’ could be considered to be spam, in that it is advertising.

JennyLocked8622, I really would have like gotten to know you and had some dialogue. You seem like interesting person that may be muse and able to contribute to my stories, but I guess you do not want to be friends.

For those I have conversed with I am still doing well and active coming up on my 73rd birthday. I even starting to get back into my writing.

John R Starvele
JennyLocked8622
Sex: Female

Post by JennyLocked8622 »

My mistake.
locked by my German boyfriend
John R Starvele

Jennylocked 892 /8622 What is with the numbers? Are there 8,622 of you? (From an email address?) -That may be difficult to take. Because of your aggressive nature on the web site hunting for spam, I think of you as Jenny Locked and Loaded. May be Jenny L&L would be a good handle on the site. (The site is usually not very active, and it is unusual to get someone posting in so many categories in one day) Since you were so active, I check on your personnel information. I would like to know more than what you left. Yesterday April 27 was your first day. Sorry, my less than pleasant response and a belated Welcome. Suggestion, be little less aggressive read the postings and maybe respond to some of them before becoming aggressively active on the site. (you have been noticed) Tobey is pretty good at policing the spam sometimes it takes him three days because he is involved in other things.

Locked 6 months. There is story there that member would love to read about -me included. There is diary section for member only if you do not want everything hanging for all surfer that come by.

For the rest of you.

There was local radio station KFYI that used to use ‘When New Break We Report’. I used to corrupt it with ‘When News Breaks we fix it’. One of the radio hosts used to say ‘When News Breaks we are on one’. I was fooling around with other possibilities last night here is some that I have come up with. Maybe you can add to my list.

When News Breaks:

WNB we are on one
WNB ignore it
WNB look the other way
WNB don not touch it
WNB hide it
WNB burry it
WNB make it disappear
WNB blame it on someone else
WNB run a way

WNB we fix it
WNB call the repair man