Working toward 24/7

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
CuteCobalt
Sex: Female

Working toward 24/7

Post by CuteCobalt »

Hello!

I’ve been lurking for a long time, first time posting. I wanted to jump in and say hi!

My husband/Master and and I have been playing with chastity for about a year now. We’ve gone through a LOT of trial and error, and we finally have three belts that work, and are able to rotate between the three, which enables more long term wear.

We started with a leather belt, which definitely caught our interest, and we moved on to the Chinese MySteel dupe. I struggled with that belt because of the width of the shield, I have… THIGHS 😜. But it was our first real taste of inescapable locking chastity, we made it work for several months (with a LOT of oil, per Wendy’s suggestions), increasing length of wear, until it broke.

We ordered a Chinese fancy steel slim dupe, a legitimate Fancy steel high waisted belt, and the fancy steel hybrid belt. So, I’m working toward 24/7 wear rotating these belts, they’re all pretty comfortable, and they “stress” different areas of skin, so one area isn’t getting irritated continuously. It’s working really well!
dthestaff
Sex: Male

Re: Working toward 24/7

Post by dthestaff »

That's awesome! good luck on your chaste adventures!!! Were you ever able to get the dupe of the fancy steal slim belt to fit comfortably and securely? We tried multiple times and it was pretty much impossible to adjust it to get it to stay on (with any amount of security) without being grossly constricting. What's the secret? I eventually assumed that the design was fundamentally flawed but perhaps I was hasty.

Thanks,
D!
CuteCobalt
Sex: Female

Re: Working toward 24/7

Post by CuteCobalt »

Admittedly that one is the least secure.. but I have really big hips, in ratio to my waist. (Like 28 inch waist, 41 inch hips), so it’s secure on my waist so long as the waist part is above my hips.

The crotch shield on the slim dupe is too short for my body unfortunately so that part I can’t fix.