Chastity belt and fashion?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
dthestaff
Sex: Male

Chastity belt and fashion?

Post by dthestaff »

Hi. My girlfriend/pet/sub is slowly working towards long-term chastity-belt wear. We're using a modified version of the Jail Bird belt from oxy-shop[1] and we're hoping to try out the hybrid belt from fancy-steal, too. We're making progress although slowly.

One problem we ran into is that the belt is particularly uncomfortable under jeans which tend to fit snugly, too. Having too snug things around her waist is uncomfortable for her and I understand that. So we're looking at good alternative fashions for her. I am not a woman and I am fairly oblivious to female fashion. Of course skirts and dresses are the obvious solution and those works but she'll still need to be able to wear pants in public. Does anyone have any suggestions for good day-wear that looks presentable in public but will be comfortable with a chastity belt?

Thanks!

[1]. She finds it comfortable except the cable is terribly insecure and the butt-hole is uncomfortable and useless for actually using the restroom. We converted it to a thong style with a bit of metal working and replaced the segmented cable with a single cable that is more easily secured.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Chastity belt and fashion?

Post by Wendy »

Well, my belt doesn't hinder me at all. I can wear pants, underwear, skirts, shorts, jeans, ... whateverover my chastity belt. I can even go to swimming pool, belt hidden under the swimsuit.
I prefer continuous crotchband belts. Maybe your girlfriend lacks of training with this kind of belt...

By the way: I never tried Fancy-Steel styled belts (with only cables). But I don't trust them, they look awful.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
libbylibbylibby
Sex: Female

Post by libbylibbylibby »

You most likely won’t like this “answer” but it is quit a turn on for my other half when we go out and I wearing one of my belts. The way I deal with it under jeans is tha I wear a long leg “maximum control” panty girdle with a high waist. It does a good job except for the wait band, and that I hide with a loose fitting top

I should mention that I-wear a belt “23/7”. Every morning my other half will unlock me so I can shower and take care of house keeping. He will often leave for work before I’m done, so my belt is left unlocked in the bathroom for me to put on.

While so many think wearing a belt is “torture “, I like doing it. When my OH comes home from work and starts running his hands over my waist and down on my but, It just plain turns me on ( big time)
CuteCobalt
Sex: Female

Post by CuteCobalt »

I’m confused what the issue is, but does she like yoga pants?