New here, anyone plus size with fancy steel experience?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
HouseBunnie
Sex: Female

New here, anyone plus size with fancy steel experience?

Post by HouseBunnie »

Hey everyone. So I have been going back and forth with belts doing research and and have bought 2 chinese belts in the last year. Finding something that fits properly for longterm wear is my concern. I am 33, have been with my husband for 16 years and we have been discussing a belt for about 5. With trial and error once I find a belt that works we want the belt to be worn all waking hours. I have to be able to work, chauffer kids around, be discrete etc. So here is my issue. I'm 5'7, 190 lbs. I have fluctuated my weight my whole life. Most of it is in my belly after the kids. I was able to special order a larger size from China as I was concerned the regular options would be to small for my stomach/lack of waist. Oddly enough it ended up being way too big. My panty size is an 8. I modified the belt so that instead of being a high waisted slim fit cable line style it is more of a hip belt and clasps under my belly button like a panty. It works but the shield is not as tight as it should be. So as long winded as that was, I am looking at the hybrid fancy steel belt because it looks like it would fit my body better due to the muffin top lol. It looks like more of a panty and it won't roll down like the cable line tries to do. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? It's a bigger investment but if it fits properly it would be worth it. Side note, I also have a full Chinese belt I don't know what to call it but it's not the cable wire. The problem with that one is that the crotch metal itself like between my thighs is too wide, to the point it cuts into my thighs it's not wearable. It fits ever where else great its just bulky and hard to conceal with littles in the house. I dont know how to alter it to make the strip narrower.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: New here, anyone plus size with fancy steel experience?

Post by Tobbe »

Hi and welcome to BG!
All bodies are different and one model who fit perfect for one, can be wrong for others.
Now I don't know where you live, but the best is to visit a belt maker and let them measure and show the best chastity belt for you. Otherwise, it can be very expensive to try to find the right one yourself.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pinnie

Post by Pinnie »

HouseBunnie wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 17:00 Hey everyone. So I have been going back and forth with belts doing research and and have bought 2 chinese belts in the last year. Finding something that fits properly for longterm wear is my concern. I am 33, have been with my husband for 16 years and we have been discussing a belt for about 5. With trial and error once I find a belt that works we want the belt to be worn all waking hours. I have to be able to work, chauffer kids around, be discrete etc. So here is my issue. I'm 5'7, 190 lbs. I have fluctuated my weight my whole life. Most of it is in my belly after the kids. I was able to special order a larger size from China as I was concerned the regular options would be to small for my stomach/lack of waist. Oddly enough it ended up being way too big. My panty size is an 8. I modified the belt so that instead of being a high waisted slim fit cable line style it is more of a hip belt and clasps under my belly button like a panty. It works but the shield is not as tight as it should be. So as long winded as that was, I am looking at the hybrid fancy steel belt because it looks like it would fit my body better due to the muffin top lol. It looks like more of a panty and it won't roll down like the cable line tries to do. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? It's a bigger investment but if it fits properly it would be worth it. Side note, I also have a full Chinese belt I don't know what to call it but it's not the cable wire. The problem with that one is that the crotch metal itself like between my thighs is too wide, to the point it cuts into my thighs it's not wearable. It fits ever where else great its just bulky and hard to conceal with littles in the house. I dont know how to alter it to make the strip narrower.
@HouseBunnie
I bought the Advanced Female Belt from FS.

It has (so far), been a very expensive mistake.

It will not lock securely (although it IS comfortable for the short periods before one or another of the locks suddenly pops open).

My Domme has been unable to reliably access the belt's Wi-Fi menu.

The battery runs out & needs recharging far, far too often.

The belt is far from waterproof, which obviously means that it cannot be worn in the shower, & must be removed whenever cleaning is required.

I was told by FS that this model would be entirely suitable for long-term wear, that cleaning oneself whilst wearing the belt would be easy.

My belt is not the model you were interested in though, & I've read much better reports of your intended purchase - which looks like a much simpler design (with much less to go wrong).

If you have purchased a Fancy Steel belt, I hope your experience has been immeasurably better than ours.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Thanks Pinnie you tell about your experiences.

My experience with chastity belts with electric locking, is that they are not waterproof! Must be removed when bathing or showering and then it loses a lot of use. We will probably have to wait a few years until something 24/7 useful comes along.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pinnie

Post by Pinnie »

Tobbe wrote: 12 Jul 2022, 22:09 Thanks Pinnie you tell about your experiences.

My experience with chastity belts with electric locking, is that they are not waterproof! Must be removed when bathing or showering and then it loses a lot of use. We will probably have to wait a few years until something 24/7 useful comes along.
Sadly Tobbe, you may be right.

It may be that it can at least be fitted with a far, far better battery though.

Perhaps that would improve its (currently non-existent), practicability - at least as something to be worn at parties (or for play purposes) ?