CNC Laser Cut Chastity Belt V1.0

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Americaone
Sex: Male

CNC Laser Cut Chastity Belt V1.0

Post by Americaone »

i want to add my two cents here.

i've been able to trace and to modify a chastity belt from Pyra, in my attachment here is the version 1.0 of a women chastity belt which can be modified and be cut by any person near a CNC Laser Cut (of course the bolts are not drawn you have to find it by your own or modify the file to your judgement)... now im waiting for my female partner to take new measures to put the holes where they need to be, they are a little bit off.

The drawing can be read with Autodesk Autocad is in .DXF 2000 when i can get the new measures ill be uploading a v2.0. use it as a freeware and dont forget to credit me for the job.

The waist is from 60cm to 96cm more or less so should fit in most women.

IF SOMEBODY MODIFIES THIS DRAWING PLEASE UPLOAD IT SO ALL CAN ENJOY NEW BELTS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot hope it helps!

PS: also posted in pyra's thread but it should be useful and easier in the root of the forum for people to see.
Attachments
CB OK.dxf.zip
(3.29 KiB) Downloaded 1142 times
Admin
Site Admin

Re: CNC Laser Cut Chastity Belt V1.0

Post by Admin »

Americaone wrote:in my attachment here is the version 1.0 of a women chastity belt which can be modified and be cut by any person near a CNC Laser Cut
Thanks for sharing! Would it be possible to attach some sort of image of the drawing?
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I opened the file and see that it is a belt like the Chinese made ​​SS solid rear strap that Pyra changed with lot of holes for adjustment.

I would rather have seen a template that was more like the belts from My-Steel manufactures. Have you the woman's dimensions, need not be so great ability to adjust.
mall.jpg
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Americaone

Post by Americaone »

Tobbe,

HOpe you like it and all can share new models to make, if you have any belts that you want me to draw please ulpoad a picture with good luminosity and every single piece must FLAT on the ground for me to use the picture as a template....OR you can give me the measures in a drawing of every single spacing between objects and holes

Thanks bye!
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Unfortunately it is not possible to bend out a Tollyboy or My-Steel. It would take too long to then adjust it so it can be used again.

I like the idea that it could be cut with laser. This simplifies manufacturing and various templates, you can easily vary the production.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Americaone

Post by Americaone »

Tobbe,

I work manufacturing metal for a lot of customers in the billboard business, also have the machines to make the cuts, thats why i've learned to draw pieces in 2D, but... if you cannot bend a Tollyboy or a My Steel belt you can do it the other way... if you have one or both you can take measures for me i only need the diameters of the holes and the spacing between those, if you can imagine your belt as if it was flat and draw me a drawing with the measures ill be sure i can draw it please be very exact on the measures.

Every single belt i've seen on the internet is cut with laser, i recognize the cuts because i have 3 of the 4 machines that can cut metal (CNC ROUTER; WATERJET AND LASER.... im only missing PLASMA)

If you can send me a drawing i would be pleased to draw it for you so you can go to your local shop and modify it as you like.

I'll be sincere... having these machines i know how much they cost for you to build one of these and is not on the price range you buy these stuff let me explain....

1- 1mm steel the whole sheet (1 meter by 3 meter (please use imperial units if you like) cost about at least 100 bucks) you can build like the one i draw at least 10 or more belts on one sheet, the cuts cost you about 100 bucks or less for each belt.... so you should have your belt for at maximum 200 bucks... thats the cost of one of those... they ask you for 500.... thats why im against it, and thats why im giving away for free the plans, and trying to make a marketplace (for free of course) or a place that we can share designs and use them and be free from that companies that will sell you a belt for a lot of money... i've only ask to spread the word and continue this idea with the rest of the people

REMEMBER WITH THIS PLANS AND THE ONES IN THE FUTURE YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN CHASTITY BELT FOR A LOT LESS MONEY AND IT WORKS THE SAME ....YOU ONLY HAVE TO ADJUST THE DRAWING TO YOUR BODY AND YOU'RE DONE

IF YOU'RE A GRAPHIC DESIGNER OR AN INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER AND YOU MODIFY SOMETHING PLEASE UPLOAD IT SO EVERY ONE CAN USE YOUR INVENTION. THATS THE IDEA AFTER ALL AND FREE....

IF YOU LEND ME ANY PHOTO ILL BE HAPPY TO UPOLAD A NEW DESIGN

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR TIME.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thanks for the preview Tobbe.
Americaone wrote:HOpe you like it and all can share new models to make, if you have any belts that you want me to draw please ulpoad a picture
It seems to me that copying existing belts could be somewhat of an issue. It is not wrong to be inspired by an existing belt but it is wrong to copy it right of.
Americaone

Post by Americaone »

Admin,

I dont see it as a copy but what im trying to do is to make a small community making new belts and sharing drawings, they dont have to be a exact copy of the originals im asking for the pictures to have a base to start drawing a new one for the community here, the drawing already have 20 downloads so its a start.

Thanks a lot to all the people that sees this forum please post your ideas or comments thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Americaone wrote:what im trying to do is to make a small community making new belts and sharing drawings
I appreciate and fully support this and please do not read my post as any form of condemnation of your cad file or your intentions to create additional such files. I just wanted to remind our readers that a carbon copy of an existing belt design might not be a good idea but that taking inspiration from existing belts are good. I hope that this thread will inspire more designs and discussions on this subject. 8-)
Quasimodo

Othermill DIY CNC machine for $1399

Post by Quasimodo »

I think this article http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/05/cnc-ki ... trol-star/ might neatly fit into this topic (h/t Instapundit).

I just wonder how long it is going take till the DIY CNC machines are mass produced (and therefore become cheaper) by the big brand names like Bosch, DeWalt, Makita etc.

Though it might only be worth buying one if I wanted to belt the whole neighbourhood. :twisted:

And as Robert Pinkerton might agree, it also points out the futility of gun control... I know, I know. This remark is off topic and it is probably not fitting into a forum about a certain restriction...

... and the pursuit of happiness. :P