Need help, im a noob

Review your chastity belt!
joj0_hanna
Sex: Female

Need help, im a noob

Post by joj0_hanna »

Hi for first ✨🦄
Ahm yeah to made a long story short.
Im wanna a chastity belt but i have no idea what fits to me and my lifestyle. And rly can need your help bcoz i have no idea. I not wear a chastity belt before but im very happy with the plan to wear one. 😅 And yes its very embarrassing for me ask this 😔 i hope im not ask against any guidelines or attack anyone with these question.
To me im gaming much and show my body in the internet bcoz Egirl. I gaming much and have an sporty lifestyle ✨💋 i dont google much for the belts... Its so frustrating if you find anything and find out i cant wear.
What sizes are important? What materials? Must a mod anything? Does it good to my skin? Whats with my period such stuff. I talked to my dom but he have no idea and im not sure he is okay with that. Any help is welcome 😊 thank you for your time ✨🦄
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Need help, im a noob

Post by Tobbe »

Hi joj0_hanna!

It is not easy to start, but try to buy an adjustable steel chastity belt and adjust it to your body.
Then you get the feeling to wear a chastity belt and I think the hip style is the best for you.

What materials?
Stainless steel is the only material if you use it 24/7.

Must a mod anything?
You must adjust it, so it follows your body and be tight. Otherwise you will get abrasions.

Does it good to my skin?
You must learn to have it on. Start slowly with only some hours and more each day.

Whats with my period such stuff?
It will be messy! Some women not wear any chastity belt this days.
You can wear it, but have to take it off each day to wash and change tampons/pads.

//Tobbe
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work