Latowski

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Msteel
Sex: No, I am belted

Latowski

Post by Msteel »

I would like to see here pictures of female latowski.
Have someone something in own archiv? Please submit.
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Re: Latowski

Post by Admin »

I second this request. Latowski belts are really beautiful and can rarely be seen on the Internet. Please share your treasures with us. 8-)

(Latowski is a German chastity belt maker famous for its original designs. http://www.latowski.de/ )
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

There was to best of my reading only one Latowski belt and bra ever created by Mario How functional they were ????? They were made for his wife for a trade show. He does not make female belts. I have these few pict of his female devices The woman in the black cat suit was model of the same diamention as his wife the other two pic I think are pic are of his wife.

I hope this forum amounts to something. It would be nice to have the impressiion of real wearers for my work. I have writen some S F stories with chastity as underlying part of story. I may post them later in Story section Altair boy did seem to want them.

John R. Starvele
Attachments
fbelt-081599-2.jpg
fbelt-081599-1.jpg
fbelt040399-1.jpg
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

one more pic of a female Latowski belt being made
Attachments
fbelt253.jpg
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

John R Starvele wrote:There was to best of my reading only one Latowski belt and bra ever created by Mario
That would explain the lack of information and photos available. Very sad that not more has been made but there is probably a very good reason for it. It is a great looking chastitybelt.
Anthony679

Post by Anthony679 »

Thank You for posting those pictures.
with the introduction of SCC 2257 a lot of good stuff has simply disappeared
(mostly from Altairboy's website-there were lots of good photos)
ChastityBabes

Post by ChastityBabes »

John R Starvele wrote:There was to best of my reading only one Latowski belt and bra ever created by Mario
Guess who managed to borrow that set? ;)
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Well done,It fits the model so well. I am SURE she will enjoy her time in it :) :) :)
Lizza
Sex: Female

Post by Lizza »

I wouldn't be seen dead in something like that.All those sharp edges,ewwwwwwwwwww.
No wonder a few were made.It looks soooooooo horrible, I am tying to imagine living every day life in that!Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,hmmmmmm, I must have really bad eyes!
Lizza
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

I took a look at the Lataowski web site and a look at the edges of this beautiful belt. I think looking at the pictures that the Sharp edges do not exsist, except on belts made in a country further east. The edges all appear to have neatly formed edges. If you were to buy one to put me in I would take you up on the offer :D my wife might have a few words to say to you if you did!!!! Perhaps thank you maybe something a bit richer.
On the subject of the Female Latowski belt I cannot see a front shield. or out let for water, The rear eye design is the same on both male and female versions.Can anybody shed any light on the arrangement for the ladies front panel and does it have a silicon inner shield in place of the male organ chamber.
Over to you?