Intro and belt recommendations?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
tpat04
Sex: Female

Intro and belt recommendations?

Post by tpat04 »

Hey all!

Completely new to this. Unsure if I’ll like it or not. But my husband loves the idea of me wearing a belt. In fact he says he’d like me belted 24/7. Yeah right, prob not at first anyway.

What would you all recommend for beginners? Has to be metal cause I like metal. But I want something comfortable. If that’s possible. Should I just start with a cheap one off eBay? Anyone have one they’d like to sell? I have PayPal. I’d like to surprise my husband even if it’s just a cheap one to start.

Thoughts?

Thank you.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Intro and belt recommendations?

Post by Tobbe »

Hi!
Welcome to BeltedGirls.
Start with a cheap belt, you can adjust to fit on your body.
Then you can test and learn to use to be belted and after some time buy a manufactured.

Tobbe
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Mike Orca
Sex: Belted Man

Post by Mike Orca »

Hey tpat04,
welcome to the BeltedGirls forum.

If you have a chance to visit a manufacturer - great. If not - like most people - I agree with Tobbe: Try a cheap eBay belt to see how you feel beeing locked in steel. It seems very unlikely that one of these cheap belts will fit good enough to wear it all day long or even 24/7. That is no easy goal, even
with a custom made belt.

"I want something comfortable."

The differences between poor fit, good fit and perfect fit are huge when talking about comfort. I guess the fit of my own MySteel male chastity belt is between very good and perfect and I wear it close to 24/7 with one or two breaks each week for sports and cleaning. Yes, it is possible, but comfortable? That depends on your definition of "comfortable". Wearing is not painful and not disturbing too much in everyday life, but it is still a steel chastity belt and not cotton panties. It takes time to get used to and a really motivated person, otherwise you will give up soon.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hi.

Start with a cheap belt on Ebay or so. You can try several adjustments and make sure you can handle a chastity belt.
You will need a lot of training before being able to wear it 24/7. Good luck!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
tpat04

Post by tpat04 »

Wendy, that thing you have on in your picture looks amazing! where did you get it, or did you make it?

Sorry for the delayed update...

Got a cheap belt off ebay, adjusted it to "fit" but it just wasn't comfortable. I don't think I could wear it for very long. I kept it on for a few hours and thats all. My guy wants me back in it so bad that he's willing to wear a belt himself. Or so he says, ya right. Should I lock him in this one just to prove my point? Or would that not be good with his male parts. I cant see the harm for a few hours (since thats how long I had it on for). Might teach him a lesson.

Anyway, are there any certain brands I should look for that are a little better quality, maybe some that don't cost a fortune, but maybe a little more than 100.00 off ebay? This one is the standard full style with the main belt portion and a metal piece under my crotch. It just semed to ride up in the back which made it sort of rub down there along my thighs as I moved. Hard to describe. Maybe it should have been tighter? I donno. Plus the silicone covers kept falling off. Annoying.

Does anyone have anything used they're willing to sell if by chance were close in measurements?
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Hi! You do some beginner mistakes!
I kept it on for a few hours and thats all.
To start - ONLY one or two hours and adjust if it feels wrong.

Should I lock him in this one just to prove my point?
He can test for a few hours, but it becomes uncomfortable when male parties do not really fit under the metal.

It just semed to ride up in the back which made it sort of rub down there along my thighs as I moved. Maybe it should have been tighter?
Yes! Tighter so it be still against your body. Especially the waistband, but also the crotch strap, to protect against unauthorized touching!!!
Start with adjusting the waistband, without crotch part connected!
As tight as you can, without causing pain. One hour and do things like walk, sit, bend down, lie on your back and sides in the bed. Adjust if it is too hard or loose. When the waistband is properly fitted, start adjusting the crotch part.

The silicone covers kept falling off.
This is the case with these cheaper chastity belts. Hard to glue, but works to wrap electrical tape around belt and liner, where it falling off.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

tpat04 wrote: 02 Jul 2022, 21:55 My guy wants me back in it so bad that he's willing to wear a belt himself.

Does anyone have anything used they're willing to sell if by chance were close in measurements?
Both partners belted could be a lot of fun once you're both able to wear them long-term. With the keys somewhere inaccessible for a weekend you'd be like teenagers again, kissing and cuddling all evening, getting worked up but unable to go any further.

Are you in the UK and if so what's his waist size as I'm thinking of selling a Neosteel that I only wore briefly (circumstances changed) and then grew out of.
tpat04

Post by tpat04 »

That sounds amazing. But. I’m not in the UK, and as of right now, I have him locked in it. :twisted: Though he’s a guy so I’m sure he has the tools to cut himself out if he really wanted. But he would destroy the belt he wants me in so bad. He’s been in it for a couple hours and I might leave him in it overnight. He hasn’t been complaining too much but I’m sure it’s uncomfortable for him. Probably not saying anything to make me feel like I’m complaining when I wear it. If he wakes up and doesn’t complain about it, I might go to work with the keys. He’ll be stuck all day and have to pee sitting down. But he deserves to see what it’s like if he wants me in it long term. Am I too evil?
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Am I too evil?
In that case, it would be that he now uses a belt for women and not for men. :lol:
But he gets a richer experience.
tpat04

Post by tpat04 »

I let him out yesterday afternoon. Yep. He was in it all night and while we were both at work during the day. :twisted:

About 4:00 in the afternoon when we both got home, I couldn’t tell if he had it on all day or if he got it off and put it back on before he got home, cause he didn’t seem like it bothered him much at all. Or else he didn’t show it.

At any rate, I guess I’m going to try adjusting its size for me and put it back on again tomorrow again for him. I’ll go a little tighter. I’m just afraid it’ll be too tight and painful. Don’t get me wrong I love the steel. And the feeling of not being in control, but man there has to be more comfortable belts.