Intro and belt recommendations?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Intro and belt recommendations?

Post by Tobbe »

Yes, there is more comfort chastity belts!
This adjustable belts from China have only 1/3 thickness on the metal. Poor lining and not made for long time use.
They are good for getting the right dimensions and cheap way to test use a chastity belt fitted to your body.

Order a chastity belt from Neosteel or My-Steel, if you want to wear it a long time.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
tpat04
Sex: Female

Post by tpat04 »

Hello again everyone....

I've tried the belt I've got on and off for a while, and I just can't see to get it comfortable enough....

SO...We just bought this belt...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193520216407

Or rather my husband just bought it for me (yay). I just don't understand some guys obsession. Whatever....

I am hoping it will be a little more comfortable than the one I have which is not as curved as this new one. Every time I sat down with my current belt on, it sort of pushed upwards. Pressing really hard on my sides and stomach. So I agreed to try a different style.

Jim said if I give this new one a shot, I can lock him in my old one. He didn't say for how long, but I am thinking like a week straight. Or maybe should I go for a month. Would that be too cruel? He deserves it for making me go through all this.

Anyways, It's coming from china so I don't know when it will be here, but I'll report back. Does anyone have a style like this?

Hearts!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Without training, being locked for a continuous week is VERY optimistic. You definitely have to train before going on long-term wearing. Few hours the 1st time, then more hours, then a full day, and so on.

1 month in chastity is very hard. Girls who pretend they did it without training are liars. I already did 30 days in a chastity belt and bra without any break (after 2 years of training). This is not something I recommend even if you are used to your belt. Cleaning breaks once a week are mandatory to avoid problems.

The belt you show is ergonomic. As far as I am concerned, ergonomic and straight waistbels don't do any difference. Please note this is only my opinion based on my body (I am flexible and slim). It is worth a try.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
JennyLocked8622

Post by JennyLocked8622 »

Wendy wrote: 16 Mar 2023, 14:17 Without training, being locked for a continuous week is VERY optimistic. You definitely have to train before going on long-term wearing. Few hours the 1st time, then more hours, then a full day, and so on.

1 month in chastity is very hard. Girls who pretend they did it without training are liars. I already did 30 days in a chastity belt and bra without any break (after 2 years of training). This is not something I recommend even if you are used to your belt. Cleaning breaks once a week are mandatory to avoid problems.

The belt you show is ergonomic. As far as I am concerned, ergonomic and straight waistbels don't do any difference. Please note this is only my opinion based on my body (I am flexible and slim). It is worth a try.
Excellent points passed 6months not 24/7
locked by my German boyfriend
tpat04

Post by tpat04 »

Wendy, your right. The ergonomic belt didn’t fit any better than my first one. In fact, I prefer the feel of the first one. So I think I am going to offer my “curved” one for sale. I’ll obviously clean and sterilize it first. Plus ship it discreetly. I did adjust the sizing a bit. Asking 50.00usd. half of what I paid shipped to cont USA only. All bits included.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193520216407

Need to note that the belt that came is adjustable on the front shield. (Not exactly like the picture)
Mandylu89

Post by Mandylu89 »

tpat04 wrote: 04 Mar 2022, 04:45 Hey all!

Completely new to this. Unsure if I’ll like it or not. But my husband loves the idea of me wearing a belt. In fact he says he’d like me belted 24/7. Yeah right, prob not at first anyway.

What would you all recommend for beginners? Has to be metal cause I like metal. But I want something comfortable. If that’s possible. Should I just start with a cheap one off eBay? Anyone have one they’d like to sell? I have PayPal. I’d like to surprise my husband even if it’s just a cheap one to start.

Thoughts?

Thank you.
Any Mysteel