Google made us #1 in searches!!!

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Google made us #1 in searches!!!

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

YAY!!!

Google thinks we are doing such a bang up job of female chastity, chastity belt modification, and female chastity belt fitting, that we are now #1 in web searches!!!

Let's get this forum active with lots of participation and be the crowning jewel "goto spot" for men and women interested and need answers to questions regarding female chastity!!! :D

(come on folks, don't make me carry all the discussions here! chip in some typeset)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
MaitreZ
Sex: Male

Re: Google made us #1 in searches!!!

Post by MaitreZ »

Hi Pyra !

You right ! I typed: "chastity belt modification" and our favorite site is #1. :D

We need to ask Admin but I think you Pyra are a lot responsible for the increase in the site traffic. :mrgreen:

Bye-bye !
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Post by Admin »

This is a great proof that great content is still rewarded by Google. Keep it up everyone! 8-)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I intend to make this forum the "go to" place for people with female chastity belt review questions or modification questions.

It's up to the rest of y'all to figure out all the females-in-chastity stories and such. That's your gig! ;)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:I intend to make this forum the "go to" place for people with female chastity belt review questions or modification questions.
No, it should be your business opportunity ;)
Reading something is far away from doing it by your hands.
You are handy, many people aren't.