Discourse on Government

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Discourse on Government

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Utoxary2Q

G. Edward Griffin is quite a speaker, an enlightened man and values the principles of individualism and freedom, something lacking in the world today.

I would like to open discussion on this video link.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

Re: Discourse on Government

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Pyra, because of impaired hearing, anything audio is useless to me and others likewise situated. Too, as the upload which I herewith submit demonstrates, I am more of a reactionary. Even so, I respectfully submit that that upload is squarely in point both of politics and of metapolitics.

Since the middle 1970s, I have been convinced that the Body Politic of the United States of America is in process of a slow and sometimes agonizing death. Vilfredo Pareto takes it as axiom that the democratic republic is the (metaphoric, "as-if") metamorphic precursor of the plutocratic oligarchy, as larva to insect, tadpole to frog, etcetera by logical extension. This is one factor which makes me thank the Gods from the bottom of my heart*, that I am sixty-nine years old, with no siblings and no progeny: This means that the corruption, chaos, upheaval, and generally fecal political weather which will result from that transition being substantially complete here.

(* I could say, additionally, "... on bended knee...," but my Gods do not require that.)
Attachments
EXTRA-MURAL%20CURRICULUM.rtf
Where I am coming from in politics and philosophy
(30.24 KiB) Downloaded 670 times
Robert Pinkerton

What I had intended to say before my little roommate, a twelve-year-old Russian Blue girl-cat, interrupted me, is that I expect my present incarnation naturally to expire before the death and deliquium of the Body Politic of the USA is complete. The better aftermath would be a devolution in which the several regions become the separate regions. The worst possible outcome, however, would be the handing of the country over to some international body like an EU analog here or the United Nations.

(In fact I implicitly trust all such trans-national, extra-national, supra-national organizations: I trust that they nurture and cherish indecent designs upon the liberties of the ordinary Commoner. I wish upon all such organizations deliquium, dissolution, destruction of their organizational assets, and dispersal of their personnel to the four winds.)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:What I had intended to say before my little roommate, a twelve-year-old Russian Blue girl-cat, interrupted me, is that I expect my present incarnation naturally to expire before the death and deliquium of the Body Politic of the USA is complete. The better aftermath would be a devolution in which the several regions become the separate regions. The worst possible outcome, however, would be the handing of the country over to some international body like an EU analog here or the United Nations.

(In fact I implicitly trust all such trans-national, extra-national, supra-national organizations: I trust that they nurture and cherish indecent designs upon the liberties of the ordinary Commoner. I wish upon all such organizations deliquium, dissolution, destruction of their organizational assets, and dispersal of their personnel to the four winds.)
Things will be getting interesting in the not too distant future.

China is positioning itself to make the Renminbi fully convertible; the global elitist banksters are setting up for another bailout coup, the government of the USA is FLAT OUT LYING and putting out false numbers for unemployment, inflation rates, and interest rates are being artificially kept near zero for speculator advantage while savers suffer under a debauched dollar.

The 'good ole boys' are buying bullets, band-aids, n beans at alarming rates, and our excessive dependence on petroleum energy needs is going to shut things down once prices skyrocket.

Let us not forget how our stupid politicians F-up everything they touch: Obamacare has had the direct result of fewer jobs and less hours as employers cut costs because they just cannot absorb the extra variable costs given the current economic price structures for sales.

And the younger generation is not feeling like playing into this dumb game the Baby Boomer and Gen X have created. They are opting out at ever increasing rates.

Things are definitely going to get shrill sooner than we would want.

And the collectivist juggernaut keeps grinding along...more and more laws....fewer and fewer freedoms...
Robert Pinkerton

From ASIMOV, Isaac, Foundation (originally Doubleday: 1951) Bantam (New York: 2004) hardcover, page 134 (Part III, "The Mayors," chapter 8)

A horse having a wolf as a powerful and dangerous enemy lived in constant fear of its life. Being driven to desperation, it occurred to him to seek a strong ally. Whereupon he approached a man and offered an alliance, pointing out that the wolf was likewise an enemy of the man. The man accepted the new partnership at once, and offered to kill the wolf immediately if his new partner would only cooperate by placing his greater speed at the man's disposal. The horse was willing, and allowed the man to place saddle and bridle upon him. The man mounted, hunted down the wolf, and killed him. The horse, joyful and relieved, thanked the man and said, "Now that our enemy is dead, remove your bridle and saddle and restore my freedom." Whereupon the man laughed loudly and replied, "Never!" and applied the spurs with a will.

COMMENTARY: Here the "horse" is the Western working class and the "man" is. collectively, that coterie of intellectuals grouped loosely around Karl Marx. Marx is an anode, negative pole, around which people who hate Western culture, whether in toto or in one or more aspects thereof, have clustered since even before the turn of the twentieth century CE. Once these have ridden to power, a trip to the glue factory is on the "horse's" itinerary. The Left have abandoned the working class.
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

But does Edward wear a female chastity belt?
Lizza
Robert Pinkerton

Continuing my last post, I respectfully submit that "Labour" parties, so-called, are in fact malignant tumors in those Bodies Politic that are unfortunate enough to host them.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Lizza wrote:But does Edward wear a female chastity belt?
Lizza
Lizza, don't bitch about others "hijacking" a thread of yours you do not want to see relevance of their posts in if you plan to do so as well. You are being disrespectful and onery now as G. Edward Griffin is not a crossdresser or anything like that. He has put the truth out there proper-style and has led the charge to regain some semblance of liberty to those who pretend badly at giving lip-service to the concept. :x

The world needs more men of such moral fiber and dedication to purpose. I, for one, admire that man in what he has done and promoted.

Stick to topic. Or, create another 'ridiculous' thread. ;)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I have removed two posts from this thread. Please try to keep things civil and nice. This is the everything else section and the threads here will not be interesting for everyone. If it does not interest you then please do not read it and absolutely do not start a conflict over it.
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

Admin wrote:I have removed two posts from this thread. Please try to keep things civil and nice. This is the everything else section and the threads here will not be interesting for everyone. If it does not interest you then please do not read it and absolutely do not start a conflict over it.
all i said was does he wear a belt?

Lizza