Preventing orgasm

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
mg525
Sex: Male

Preventing orgasm

Post by mg525 »

Is there a way to effectively prevent masturbation to orgasm with a belt and/or piercing? I have heard mixed reports on this subject.
Sergio

Re: Preventing orgasm

Post by Sergio »

For a male? It varies. For some men a simple cage is enough to prevent orgasm while others can orgasm in a full belt with a vibrator or anal stimulation and many like myself are somewhere in between. I'm a grower so I could pull out of most devices were it not for my PA piercing. After a few days build-up I can achieve orgasm in a cage by vigorous shaking but I've spent several months in a full belt and not succeeded.
mg525

Post by mg525 »

This is a female chastity forum so it goes without saying that this question applies to females.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

If we return to the question.
It depends primarily on the woman's ability to orgasm. If she has a hard time with it and needs to both massage the clitoris and have something in her, a a adjusted and tight fit chastity belt works fine.
But women can sometimes also orgasm, by touching the nipples or just thinking about it!

A chastity belt, on the other hand, prevents penetration and gives a message that masturbation is not allowed.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Personal opinion submitted as obiter dictum: Any person who punishes a child for masturbation is such a child-abuser as deserves a long stretch of hard timew in the general population of a severe prison. (Yes, we know what happens to child-abusers in that environment. No loss.)