An idea for chastity belt lifestyle

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
tightlockup
Sex: Male

An idea for chastity belt lifestyle

Post by tightlockup »

Hello. I was wanting to share my ideal chastity belt situation as a male Dom. Once the sub and I agreed to do this, I would order the belt, and have her do no unapproved orgasms. However I would let her have as many orgasms as she wants, but the concept is she could orgasm only at my discretion. Once the belt arrives, she would be locked. She would have to be restrained with either hands above her or behind her back to have the belt off. I would take the belt off at least once per day to clean it. While it is off I would tease her in a number of ways - vibes, fingers, mouth. and give her the number of orgasms I wanted her to have. Or, I might tease and edge her for a long while but not let her cum before the belt is put back on.
Note that she would please me orally or anally any time I so choose. Plugs could get involved.

So:
1. There is teasing and probably orgasms for her every day ( if she likes being denied longer she might just be cleaned sometimes).
2. She can no longer touch herself at any time.
3. P in V sex , if it happens, would be totally on my discretion. (if she's a virgin and wants to stay that way, I can make it happen for her)

Any thoughts?
Acleverusername
Sex: Female

Re: An idea for chastity belt lifestyle

Post by Acleverusername »

Definitely my ideal too - I’ve always dreamed of a soft-dom type who would lock me up, tease me, and eventually give in to my pleading and begging…