New here, looking for belt advice

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
KitKatKat
Sex: Female

New here, looking for belt advice

Post by KitKatKat »

Hay all, Kat here! I am looking in to a female belt, and am "picking your brains" for advice.
The belt "requirements" I am looking for:
Can be worn under clothes without sticking out.
Easy to keep clean(ish) while on/clean when off (no leather or other "unsafe for long term wear" materials).
Long term weeks+ wear.
Prolly needs to be a waist belt as I have somewhat taller hips than most women.
Prolly needs to be adjustable as well, as I worry I will get my measurements wrong.
Can't break the bank.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: New here, looking for belt advice

Post by Wendy »

Can be worn under clothes without sticking out.
Yes. A lot of girls pretend they don't wear shorts nor underwear because of the belt. This is bullshit. You can even wear a swimsuit if the belt is well adjusted.

Easy to keep clean(ish) while on/clean when off (no leather or other "unsafe for long term wear" materials).
Stainless steel is the best choice. Showers and sitting in a basin of soapy water keeps you clean. A cleaning break is recommended every week.

Long term weeks+ wear.
Even a Chinese belt is easy to wear on long time.

Prolly needs to be a waist belt as I have somewhat taller hips than most women.
Chastity belts are mainly waist-style.

Prolly needs to be adjustable as well, as I worry I will get my measurements wrong.
Chinese belts are what you need. They can be adjusted.

Can't break the bank.
Chinese belts are definitely what you need. They are very good and pretty cheap.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
KitKatKat

Post by KitKatKat »

Thanks for the reply. I am also looking for a single read cord (not chain). It appears that all of those that I can find all have the anus hole then the single wire (for females anyways). Also, it appears that the big chinese seller on DH is out of business.

Are there any specific ones you could suggest for me? I keep running in to the "anus hole" snag with all of the affordable single wire ones I find. I do not like the idea of that spreading my cheeks apart, nor do I like the thick rear band ones (limits a lot clothing) nor the 2 wire ones, for many reasons.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I much prefer rear band with anal hole. Safer and more hygienic than other styles.

The store I ordered my belt is not available anymore. Maybe you can find on Amazon.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Curious_101
Sex: Male

Post by Curious_101 »

I have used this seller several times. I have received excellent service.

https://blackemperor.aliexpress.com/sto ... 5386.1_2_2

Delivery is from China, so delivery time might be an issue.
KitKatKat

Post by KitKatKat »

Curious_101 wrote: 30 Sep 2022, 15:22 I have used this seller several times. I have received excellent service.

https://blackemperor.aliexpress.com/sto ... 5386.1_2_2

Delivery is from China, so delivery time might be an issue.
Their site has been under construction for the past month. I'm still having issues finding a belt, looks like there are fewer options out there than before, at least for the lower cost ones that would work for more than just a night of play. :(
KitKatKat

Post by KitKatKat »

Well I found one that met most of my wants for a starter belt and bought it off of aliexpress. Should be here in a month or so. Once I get used to it I will prolly get a timer lock box for the key as I do not have anyone who would be the key holder.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

A good start and you learn to use chastity.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work