Women : Who has your Key ?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
HappyH
Sex: Female

Women : Who has your Key ?

Post by HappyH »

OK - I was going to do a poll for this, but I ended up getting confused with various 'options' so decided it would be simpler to ask the question, and just let people answer ....

So ....

If you have (or are going to have) a belt, who does (or will) keep your key ???

I'll go first ...

I'm planning (when I get my belt) to keep my own key. My plan is to use my belt to frustrate my boyfriend, and get him to do all the silly jobs around the house that need doing, before he gets at me !

Should he not achieve what I want in a day, then he will be punished by not only not getting any access, but also by me putting on the most sexy bedtime clothing that happens to be clean at that moment, and having me really make sure he knows what he is missing :twisted:

My predication is that all the silly jobs will get done very quickly !! :lol:
Pyra Gorgon

Re: Women : Who has your Key ?

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Yeah...but he can always jerk off, HappyH...and you are stuck in belt! LOL

I would not think that is going to work, especially if your goal is get him motivated to do chores.

Trying to manipulate men with sex, ultimately, leads to a degradation of the relationship. My advice is NEVER use sex as a negotiating device. If you withhold sex when you are mad, that sets up perverse unintended consequences. Also, using sex as a reward is also prone to perverse unintended consequences.

For games, sure, play away.

But if you are in a loving committed relationship, you ought not use sex as a manipulation tool. That is what you are using the chastity belt for.

I am sorry, but I do not feel that is a good idea.

The best motivation a woman can give a man is be more feminine. There is an ancient axiom of human gender sexuality, it is part of the natural order and ingrained into our biology:

The more feminine a woman is: the more masculine the man will become in relation to her. The more masculine the man, the feminine the woman becomes in relation to him.

It is symbiotic and relational. If you want him to be more masculine and do those "manly" chores, then the best tool is for you to become more feminine. He will follow suit without any resentment of manipulation on your part.

Chastity does not even come into play. The reasons for chastity are completely removed from this topic.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
HappyH

Post by HappyH »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Yeah...but he can always jerk off, HappyH...and you are stuck in belt! LOL

I would not think that is going to work, especially if your goal is get him motivated to do chores.

Trying to manipulate men with sex, ultimately, leads to a degradation of the relationship. My advice is NEVER use sex as a negotiating device. If you withhold sex when you are mad, that sets up perverse unintended consequences. Also, using sex as a reward is also prone to perverse unintended consequences.

For games, sure, play away.

But if you are in a loving committed relationship, you ought not use sex as a manipulation tool. That is what you are using the chastity belt for.

I am sorry, but I do not feel that is a good idea.

Chastity does not even come into play. The reasons for chastity are completely removed from this topic.
OK - I'm listening. Perhaps I have this all wrong.

What would you see as 'The reasons for chastity' ?

H.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

HappyH wrote:
I'm planning (when I get my belt) to keep my own key. My plan is to use my belt to frustrate my boyfriend, and get him to do all the silly jobs around the house that need doing, before he gets at me !
Does he get at you already?
If not or in case of next boyfriend you plan sounds good.

I he does, I agree with Pyra, you plans means lost relationship sooner or later if your are going to do against his wish.
However it could be a game between you. Restriction of sex this way wouldn't hurt.

But later on he will ask you for the key and you will be stuck in the belt.
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

I to agree with pyra.
If I were you id be concerned he would get so angry or frustrated he might,might, try and put YOU in the belt forcibly, then all the "power" goes to him.It could all turn nasty.

Lizza
lockedlady

Post by lockedlady »

my husband is the proud holder of my key
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

welcome to the forum. He is a lucky man. May we ask what type of belt he has you locked in please. Perhaps you can tell us abit about the reason your locked and an idea of how long each lock in lasts :)

Thanks S
Tollyboy belt owner/user
jodee

Post by jodee »

The keys are strictly held by my husband. We have owned my NeoSteel belt since June 2004. We have played sporadically, with me usually wearing the belt from 1 to 7 days at a time. Most of the past 9 years I have either been too fat or too thin to wear the belt. However, my current weight makes for a perfect fit. I have been locked in since Monday, Oct 21, and will not be released prior to November 8. There is no guarantee I will be released on that date, but there is a guarantee that I will NOT be released before that date. Previously, the longest I had been locked in the belt was 17 days, so that is the current goal to beat.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Good Luck on your achieving your target. Please update on how it feels to exceed 7 days then 14. I admire your confidence. :D
S.
Tollybelt owner user
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

My husband holds my keys and controls when I am in or out of the belt. But he couldn't locate them this morning to release me for his pleasure so he had to go to work the frustrated one........