logging on each visit please

Post your requests, questions and feedback here.
fitherin
Sex: Male

logging on each visit please

Post by fitherin »

For those who have taken the time to register, it only takes a couple of seconds to actually LOG IN each visit.
Reason
Private mail messages show up on your header bar IE 1, 2 or more.
Also I guess Pyra would be interested in who visits and what information is accessed the most

Thank you all, A really interesting forum with some nice conversations
S
PS of course it helps to LOG OUT once you are finished
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: logging on each visit please

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

You make a really good point, fitherin.

If we all want to see more traffic and input, interesting discussions, etc. then every one of us needs to take interest and participation. Logging in and such is great advice. (I'm sure Admin would approve too!)

Who know? Maybe one day we'll have the #1 forum for female chastity outside of Europe!!! ;)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Who know? Maybe one day we'll have the #1 forum for female chastity outside of Europe!!! ;)
Aren't we #1 already because there are no other forums dedicated to female chastity?
MaitreZ

Post by MaitreZ »

virginitysaving wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Who know? Maybe one day we'll have the #1 forum for female chastity outside of Europe!!! ;)
Aren't we #1 already because there are no other forums dedicated to female chastity?
Indeed there are unfortunately not many forums for women belts, whether in Europe or outside.

Just one test: actually in France if I type "female chastity" we are #1 in Google. But I'm sure most French will type "chasteté féminine" so it will not help a lot... :roll:

Why not a french section in BeltedGirls forum ? Virgin I grew to understand that you spoke French ? ;)
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

MaitreZ wrote:But I'm sure most French will type "chasteté féminine" so it will not help a lot... :roll:
Try "Ceinture de chasteté pour femme".
MaitreZ wrote: Why not a french section in BeltedGirls forum ? Virgin I grew to understand that you spoke French ? ;)
There is Swedish section already :) Does it help a lot? I mean who is going to participate this French section?
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

I am sure that other nationalities would welcome the supply of a section in there native language.
Are there many people willing to contact Pyra and offer there assistance to make it possible?
Of note I have just logged on in England and there are 9 visitors and I am the only one LOGGED ON Again?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

fitherin wrote:I am sure that other nationalities would welcome the supply of a section in there native language.
Are there many people willing to contact Pyra and offer there assistance to make it possible?
Of note I have just logged on in England and there are 9 visitors and I am the only one LOGGED ON Again?
I appreciate your vote of confidence in me, fitherin, but I am not a moderator here on BeltedGirls. I have no more authority or ability to do anything here than anyone else.

I would recommend directing your suggestions to Admin. He is the only one with the magical power to add or modify forum layouts. :)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Apologies Pyra
I thought that you held both titles.
I will switch my brain on again its a while since I used it properley
S
MaitreZ

Post by MaitreZ »

virginitysaving wrote:
MaitreZ wrote:But I'm sure most French will type "chasteté féminine" so it will not help a lot... :roll:
Try "Ceinture de chasteté pour femme".
Tried, but no BeltedGirls.com on the first 3-4 pages of the French Google. I'm sure anyone would give up before found it.

There's no really usefull french forum about belts.
virginitysaving wrote:
MaitreZ wrote: Why not a french section in BeltedGirls forum ? Virgin I grew to understand that you spoke French ? ;)
There is Swedish section already :) Does it help a lot?
Don't know one word of Swedish so it will not help me... :mrgreen:
virginitysaving wrote:I mean who is going to participate this French section?
I understand what you say, and I know that Swedish section is poor. But it will never grow if it does not exist.

Maybe first try to translate some usefull posts from Pyra (about measuring, modding a Chinese belt) ?

And more generally, is there an article on the forum/site explaining what a modern chastity belt is ? One role of the forum is to help newbies but an article would be interesting, and should attract visitors. This article could be in English, and then translated...
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

Can being locked in a belt ever be called "modern"?
Lizza