logging on each visit please

Post your requests, questions and feedback here.
MaitreZ
Sex: Male

Re: logging on each visit please

Post by MaitreZ »

Lizza wrote:Can being locked in a belt ever be called "modern"?
Lizza
Interesting question... ;)

I say "modern" because they are made ​​with modern materials and modern manufacturing processes. This has made the wearing of the belts certainly more comfortable than those medieval things which look like torture tools. Of course Pyra will tell you that for pain, some Chinese belts have nothing to envy to their ancestors. :mrgreen:

The purpose of wearing belt has not changed (prevent sex) but the raisons of wearing it evolved. Crusaders and Victorian eras are gone today, and no mental hospital or penitentiary would use them. Despite cases of domestic violence (which I totally disagree), most belts are now used by volunteers, and better, who "enjoy" it.

Wearing chastity belt by choice is a modern (and cool 8-) ) idea. Obviously say that wearing a belt (or show it intentionally or not) to his family or friends is not socially accepted. So I would say that from my point of view, this is not the belts that are not modern but the mentality of "normal" people. It seems difficult for them to admit that others may live differently.
But I'm not an activist of the chastity belt, it's not the idea of ​​wearing a T-shirt claiming wearing it (or in my case for my GF), or being aroused by showing it, but inevitably not be seen as a pervert if someone asks you "what's that thing that protrudes from your pants ?" :oops:
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I apologize for being late to the party, I have been away for a few days.
fitherin wrote:For those who have taken the time to register, it only takes a couple of seconds to actually LOG IN each visit.
It is even easier. When you are logging in next time just tick the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit". This way you will not even have to login yourself next time you visit. This is obviously not a good idea on a shared or public computer.

MaitreZ wrote:Why not a french section in BeltedGirls forum ?
The main reason is my French really. I would have to know what is posted in the forums so that nothing unsuitable or illegal is posted and my French language skills are limited to a few words. I am not against a French subforum if it has a reliable French speaking moderator to keep it tidy, but I am a little bit scared that it could split the forum rather than enrich it. The Swedish subforum is just a fun thing and there is really no sense in it being there. You are very welcome to translate the articles Pyra Gorgon has written, I am sure that we could find somewhere to put them.
MaitreZ

Post by MaitreZ »

Admin wrote:I apologize for being late to the party, I have been away for a few days.
We understand, no problem !
Admin wrote:
MaitreZ wrote:Why not a french section in BeltedGirls forum ?
The main reason is my French really. I would have to know what is posted in the forums so that nothing unsuitable or illegal is posted and my French language skills are limited to a few words. I am not against a French subforum if it has a reliable French speaking moderator to keep it tidy, but I am a little bit scared that it could split the forum rather than enrich it. The Swedish subforum is just a fun thing and there is really no sense in it being there.
I forgot the caveat of forum moderation, and I'm not sure I have enough time to spend on this regularly.
Admin wrote:You are very welcome to translate the articles Pyra Gorgon has written, I am sure that we could find somewhere to put them.
I'll think about it, but can't promise to do it quickly. First I wonder if before any translation we should not start creating a kind of Wiki on chastity belts. Someone who is coming on this site should be able to understand what is a modern female chastity belt and why/how wearing it.

Of course there are links to Wikipedia articles at the bottom of the website. But these articles are often incomplete, too focused on history, anecdotes or on male belts. Nothing really useful for a newbie... :|

The Swedish Article of Tobbe ("Thoughts on CB" if I understand well) could be interesting for this.

What do you think ?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

MaitreZ wrote:I'll think about it, but can't promise to do it quickly.
That is no problem. If you have the time and energy to do it then that is great, if not then that is okay as well.
MaitreZ wrote:The Swedish Article of Tobbe ("Thoughts on CB" if I understand well) could be interesting for this.
The article is about Chastitybelt designs and how to wear them. It would be a good article to start a Wiki with.
Admin wrote:It is even easier. When you are logging in next time just tick the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit".
I am quoting myself to add that one should not logout when using this technique.