Best key denial methods for single woman?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
KitKatKat
Sex: Female

Best key denial methods for single woman?

Post by KitKatKat »

Figured since I recently ordered my first belt I would pose the question. For me (a single lesbian woman) would a timer lock-box, a mail-in female keyholder, or a padlock with randomized combination be the best way to go once I get comfortable with longer term wear? Or is there an other option? I have seen some online keyholders out there, but they change an arm and a leg. I would also need to have a key frozen in a block of ice for emergencies I imagine (keyholders could write something in her handwriting for me to freeze on top of or around the block of ice as a "seal" to make sure I wasn't cheating). Are remote locking devices worth it?
Sorry if I am rambling, just some questions I have had in mind since setting out on this.
Sergio
Sex: Male

Re: Best key denial methods for single woman?

Post by Sergio »

The k-safe is the most straightforward. One of the neat things about the current version is that you can extend (but not reduce) the time remaining, so you could set it for the maximum ten days and then a week later if feeling a bit horny and pervy, wind it back up to the full time again. Or you can also remove the battery compartment which pauses the timer, and then when you decide you really want out you put it back in ... and wait for the countdown to complete. I used to do that often, set to 24 hours, so if the belt started to cause problems I could be out the next day but not being able to get immediate access takes away the incentive to get out for a quick orgasm.

In emergency you can break the box with a hammer but it'll cost you a non-trivial amount of around £50/$50/€50 for a replacement, which is enough that I wouldn't do it just for an orgasm.
KitKatKat

Post by KitKatKat »

The kitchen safe was one of the 3 I was eyeballing. The fact you can add time was a big plus in my mind. I would have a backup key in an ice block in the freezer so in emergency I could take a hammer to that. Water is cheap. Thanks for the advice.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Don't be tempted by the cheap k-safe alternatives on AliExpress and the like. They're mostly based on the same electronics which has a simple cheat function (which I won't spoil for anyone who already has one). I also have some timer padlocks of the newer metal design which are excellent but I've had to 3D print a shroud to prevent the cheat being used.
zbovka

Post by zbovka »

If you don't know how to pick a combination lock, you could buy a long-digit combination lock and use services like chaster/emlalock - you have a choice to either have the site specify a custom combination (emlalock does not have this yet) or you set one and take a picture and upload it. You can go through a random number generator to effectively scramble your short term memory to help you forget the combination or if you choose the take-a-picture method you could just cover the combination with your thumb when taking the photo and not directly look at the combination when downscaling (the websites have an upload file size limit, its important to not exceed it especially on emlalock as there's no check for large file size resulting in images being cropped)

in a not-so-emergency emergency, you could quickly learn to pick the combination lock using something like a laser or a torch. It's not easy if you buy a higher quality lock and you may need one of those metallic probe things to actually decrypt it before aligning the combination stack.

Another short term method is to buy one of those electronic locks and one of those watertight metallic/pexiglass or whatever containers and fill it 80% with ice and have it slowly melt when you want to get out,

and if you want to go long term but have the key on standby for emergencies you can encase the interior in resin or something that requires you to smash it open, or you can put it in a container and bury it under ground or something.

There's a lot of options you can think of really.
KitKatKat

Post by KitKatKat »

Thanks for the reply. I think I may end up using one of those services. Chaster looks like fun. It will be more than a month before my belt gets here, but I already decided to whip out the ol' Commodore 64 emulator and write a quick random number spitter-outer. Should help blank my mind of the combo.

I will of course have my backup key frozen in ice in the freezer. ER visits do happen...
Mithras

Post by Mithras »

Or you take a metal tube, drill a hole through one end of the tube and secure the key with a timelock. The one in this picture costs only a few bucks on Ebay.
DC4F77E2-1AE5-4D26-9464-76CA468AD625.jpeg
Attachments
6900844B-C27F-49B0-967D-C511EE48E50A.jpeg
KitKatKat

Post by KitKatKat »

Mithras wrote: 27 Nov 2022, 21:14 Or you take a metal tube, drill a hole through one end of the tube and secure the key with a timelock. The one in this picture costs only a few bucks on Ebay.DC4F77E2-1AE5-4D26-9464-76CA468AD625.jpeg
Like the simplicity. I ended up getting my belt today and with some rough adjustments put the keys in a 4 digit combo key lock (with backup key in ice) and am on chaster for my first day of lock up. I figured chaster is a fun service, and more can be done than with a timer lock (I had been looking at the k-safes earlier).
Once the belt comes off tomorrow, it will get final adjustments, and then I think I found a keyholder at chaster to handle my lock until I lose the 10 lbs I am over.