Noob questions

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Couplefun
Sex: Male

Noob questions

Post by Couplefun »

My wife and I have decided to get her a chastity belt and need some help. I'm planning on getting her a good one and she wants to know how to go #1. We see the holes but she wants to know how to clean after. Also is the curved hip band instead of straight better if she would wade it for up to a week. Don't plan on putting it on her every time I'm not around its more of a tease thing, but I do go out of town for 3-4 days at a time and that's a huge tease to her. Also what kinda things can I add to tease her more? Do those Ben-wa balls work with a CB on? Sorry if these are dumb questions but besides cuffs, gags and blindfolds this is new for us.
Lizza
Sex: Female

Re: Noob questions

Post by Lizza »

Hmmmmmmmmm
You mention bdsm etc etc.Personally I HATE that subject or even the mention of it.
I hope we never have section for that awful stuff.I couldn't bear reading about that.

Lizza
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to Beltedgirls and congratulations on your decision that she should have chastity belt.

There is a notch in the belt for the inner labia and it simplifies peeing. But with the second shield (which I insist to be used), it becomes a little more difficult. Much paper or wipes, or a hand shower and blow dryer makes it far more comfortable for her.

Ben-Wa balls works inside the chastity belt, but of course not too long, if she not been trained properly. My opinion is that the chastity belt is the main thing, and for short periods, other things can be used to tease her.
Don´t forget to supply the belt with D-rings! ;)
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Welcome!
Couplefun wrote:Also is the curved hip band instead of straight better if she would wade it for up to a week.
I can not answer this since I have not worn a belt but my understanding is that a curved hip band should sit more comfortably.
Lizza wrote:You mention bdsm etc etc.Personally I HATE that subject or even the mention of it.
I hope we never have section for that awful stuff.I couldn't bear reading about that.
It is correct that this is not a BDSM board but anyone who want to share experiences or knowledge about chastity belts are welcome to take part. BDSM use of chastity belts are without a doubt a part of the chastity belt community and while we might not all share its attraction we should still respect it. Having said that, I do not see where Couplefun mentioned BDSM. Cuffs, gags and blindfolds is the new vanilla, it can be seen everywhere.
Couplefun

Post by Couplefun »

Thank you guys for the answers, will be posting a lot of question(not about BDSM). :)
Lizza
Sex: Female

Post by Lizza »

"No comment"

Lizza
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

When a chastity belt is correctly fitted, the girdle (waistband) is a few millimeters (but not a full centimeter) tighter than skintight at the Lady's controlled waist. This retards, but does not block, return circulation of blood from parts below. Retarded circulation engorges the Lady's pelvic region, just as "natural" (i.e.: Psychogenic in response to a stimulus encountered or remembered) sexual arousal would do. At the same time as this is happening, the primary shield of the Belt is pressing, gently but with relentless consistency, against her vulva. The foregoing completely leaves aside the complexities of the psychic component of the experience of wearing the Belt, but these also are very much in play. In at least a large minority, if not a majority, of responses from wearers to makers, thereafter disclosed to me by both Mr. H and Bill Jones, nothing less than the experience of wearing the Belt put the Ladies into a low-grade arousal with concomitant lower threshold of vulnerability to higher grades of arousal.

My ex-wife, lo these decades ago, experienced the sexualizing influence of the Belt I crafted for her. She told me later that the experience of wearing it seriously, convinced her that it is a moral hazard, as the insurance industry uses the term, because of how it augments vulnerability to arousal.

My late second fiancee's father said more than once in my hearing, that a man should only hold The Key for the Lady with whom he is sexually active, because the situation of releasing the Belt is so highly charged sexually.

Using a chastity belt totally to stop a Lady from masturbating is, IMHO, real-World cruel. Also, remember that if the Lady gives you The Key and "plays it straight -- i.e.: She does not retain a copy of The Key -- she both has granted you a measure of authority over her, and has put herself in a position wherein, more than otherwise, neglect constitutes abuse. Authority is a privilege, and each and every privilege carries its corresponding and countervailing (suite of) responsibility(-ies). In the Key-holder's case, the responsibility is to serve those extra needs the Lady has incurred by assuming the Belt.
Triangle Researcher

Post by Triangle Researcher »

Robert Pinkerton,

Very interesting perspective (as always). So, at least regarding the two belt makers mentioned, was the retardation of circulation and consequent engorgement deliberately planned, or where these results merely the unintended, happy side effect of a properly secure fitting of the waist belt?

Likewise, regarding the stimulating effect of the shield's constant pressure on the vulva area - side effect or intended (o ra little of both)? I would suppose that if an absence of physical stimulation were intended, a dome-type arrangement might have emerged as the industry standard, rather than the labia-slotted shield /secondary shield system which seems to be the convention.

-Triangle Researcher
Robert Pinkerton

The phenomenon of pelvic engorgement resulting from a correctly-fitted chastity belt is "... merely the unintended, happy side effect of a properly secure fitting of the waist belt...," and is not limited to chastity belts. Further, it is not limited merely to Tolly or Bill Jones' reports. Bill Jones told me that the phenomenon of arousal resulting from simply wearing a chastity belt, annoyed one or two parental users; these wanted to calm sexually precocious daughters down. It was that selfsame phenomenon, resulting from the replica of the Allen & Hanbury that I crafted for my ex-wife, that led her to call it a "moral hazard." However, while this is PROBABLY a majority phenomenon, it is NOT an across-the-board uniformity..

The problem of a dome shield, rather than one flat or slightly concave, is difficulty of crafting one. The single example I have encountered, is that "lobster-tail" shield on Carrara's line leader. Goethals at Carrara uses laser-cutting to solve the otherwise formidable problem of a myriad of precise cuts in a difficult medium. Whether this is done by farming out, or with a laser-cutter on premises (Which seems to me to be too expensive to be plausible.), I do not know. (Carrara appears to be at the opposite end of the cost spectrum from the Chinese cheapies.) Whether a dome enfolding the entire vulva, would deny that additional stimulation which results from flush-contact of the vulva with the Tolly-&-clones shield, is something whereon I have no information. It seems to me to be plausible only if one disregards the purely psychic component.
Robert Pinkerton

The Carrara "lobster-tail" shield, thanks to Puppett.
2012937092.jpg
Attachments
pupett189tgp04.jpg